Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unbinding the Contract ❯ Kiba and Shino, up next! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Unbinding the Contract
 
Author: ice krystahl- chan who loves everybody!
 
Pairings: SasuNaru, NejiShika, and a whole lot of cameo appearances still to come.
 
Warnings: shounen-ai! That means boy/boy! If you don't like it, then don't read it.
 
Author's notes: I got a fair request to do a KibaxShino, and that's included today! Yay~! For KakaIru fans out there, hold on, cos I got them under control, but it's not included now. They are reserved for later chapters. But anyway, I hope you like this one as well. Yosh!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Scene3: Kiba and Shino, up next!
 
 
“I don't think so…. Naruto-chan….”
 
Is this a shadow replication? A kawarimi, perhaps? Because in all of his God-given years, Sasuke had never thought that he'd be able to see two ninjas, particularly Shikamaru and Neji of all people, kissing in such a fashion. Whoever said that `shit happens' got that absolutely right. Moaning and groaning out loud, hands exploring each other's chest and lips locked together, the two looked like the picture of absolute carnal sin.
 
And pleasure.
 
Sasuke knows that he had to smirk somehow, or at least gag his face in disgust. He felt that somehow, it was expected of him. But he did neither. If anything else, he rather strained his ears for more.
 
Moaning and groaning.
 
He wanted to slap his hands in his ears, wait for the apocalypse to come and engulf the rest of them, but he couldn't. The hungry sounds of wanting… needing… more, is a sound so surreal that Sasuke can't help but be drawn to it. Seeing Neji pinned from underneath Shikamaru, he felt a stirring inside him.
 
The power of dominance.
 
He knew it was a very rare feeling, and he himself is hungry for it. How would it feel, to be on top of someone so willing and so responsive to his dominance? How would it feel to pin Naruto on the ground, and ravish his pouty lips? How would it feel?
 
Touching and caressing.
 
Sasuke imagined his hands, calloused but warm, caressing a certain blonde's chest. Exploring it, memorizing each plane… Feeling the kitsune's nipples, feeling them grow taut and erect…
 
Sasuke groaned out loud, wishing his train of thoughts come to a complete halt. He definitely is not gay, he was damn sure of it, but he couldn't deny that he wanted that feeling too. But why? Why Naruto of all people? And why is he so damned aroused?
 
Beside him, the blonde- haired boy looked completely taken aback. His hands, so soft and unlike his, were covering his eyes. A blush was gracing his cheeks. The last rays of the sun captured the beauty of his golden hair. He felt the air get knocked out from him.
 
Absolutely beautiful.
 
He felt the stirring well up inside him again. In his mind, the vision of Naruto pinned underneath him flashed vividly. He could almost hear him moaning, begging for more, yet begging him to stop as well.
 
What is happening with me? Cold water! I need cold water! Sasuke prayed silently, almost wishing for a rain, a hailstorm, or snow. Anything to relieve him of the growing pain in his belly. He doesn't want to look or listen, yet he couldn't help it.
 
There. He was watching them again.
 
Neji looked as though he was quite enjoying himself, and even Shikamaru was getting a little flushed around the face. Sasuke still watched, with the unusually silent Naruto beside him, as the lazy boy gently disentangled himself from the Hyuuga boy's grip. He sat up, brushed the grass off his sleeves, and stared at Neji rather funnily, as though expecting the other boy to say something. Neji just smiled. After a while, Shikamaru gave up and looked at the other two and lazily spoke.
 
“That's enough trouble for us. You guys now know what to. Now show us.”
 
Sasuke was rendered speechless for a while, his trademark smirk was nowhere in sight still. How could any person, just on the verge of doing the whole bad deed, could speak so calm and relaxed? I mean, here he was, just watching, and his throat was already dry…. And what did he just say? He and Naruto, kiss?
 
No fucking way!
 
There is possibly no way, that under these circumstances, he could kiss the kitsune. Not now, when his traitorous libido started acting on his own, and decided that his supposed- to be boyfriend is now officially fuckable.
 
Did I just used the word fucking, libido and fuckable in the same thought? Hell, I am so fucked up…
 
 
 
 
… Arrrgh.
 
An image of Naruto floated in and out of his mind. He thought of kissing him anyway, but he refused to say that out loud. He wasn't going to do it unless he was provoked of course, and if his companion started it. Yeah, yeah, blame it on the Uchiha pride.
 
Naruto however, looked as though he regained his old, loud self. His initial temporary shock had worn off, and there was an indefinable light in his eyes. He spoke, no, yelled yet again, in Shikamaru's highly bored face and Neji's dismissive one.
 
“You! I- we don't know what you're up to, but this has got to stop! You are clearly not acting yourselves! Something must be wrong…..” Naruto slowed down, and whispered confidentially.
 
“Ano, did Orochimaru do something funny to you? The old hag can fix you okay….” Naruto's face was completely sincere and honest, a clear indication that he had not understood what happened between Neji and Shikamaru.
 
“What do you mean, Uzumaki?” Neji asked, a crease forming in his forehead.
 
“Are you guys hurt? Did you hit your head in a tree or something? Cos the Neji and Shikamaru I know won't be kissing in broad daylight and in front of us. So, what is it? Is it Orochimaru?”
 
There was a moment of complete silence as all remaining three struggled to make sense of what Naruto was trying to say. It took a while for them to realize that Naruto thought that the two were cursed, hence the Orochimaru question. It was one of those “Naruto is such a moron” moment that Shikamaru was for a while unbored, Neji snorted his brains and even Sasuke regained his old self too.
 
“Dobe.”
 
“What did you call me, Sasuke- chan?” Naruto asked, voice dripping with sarcasm. At this, Sasuke finally managed to smirk.
 
“Whatever. Let's leave.”
 
“Wait, you moron. We have to help them, you know.”
 
“They don't need our help! What they need is a psychiatrist.”
 
“Huh? What for?”
 
“Like you said, I didn't know they were exhibitionists, too.”
 
“True, true.” Naruto agreed, nodding his head.
 
“I think you're just scared, Uchiha Sasuke.” Neji interjected, effectively stopping the other two's squabble. Sasuke sputtered, and looked at the Hyuuga boy angrily.
 
“Who's scared, you exhibitionist freak?”
 
“You are. You are afraid to accept fate. Let me tell you now, you can never escape it. Fate has instructed the four of us to meet in this kind of situation, yet with only a kiss, you back away?”
 
“It is not just a kiss, baka! A kiss is something you reserve for your one true love. Okay? And Sasuke is probably saving it for that one person, so beat it.” Naruto roughly said. Sasuke stared at his blonde- haired companion, surprised that the other jumped to his defense. He smiled inside, feeling a rare feeling in his stomach. It was nice that for once in his life; somebody had protected him from other people.
 
“How troublesome… But Sasuke, isn't Naruto supposed to be your one true love?'
 
Sasuke shrugged. “I don't know what you mean…”
 
“This is too troublesome. Really.” Shikamaru stops and sighs. He looked at the clouds for a while, and finally, he spoke.
 
“He is your boyfriend, isn't he? Therefore, he is your one true love.”
 
Holy fucking shit.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
On the other side of Konoha, Sakura sat underneath a tree watching as some of the leaves fly by. She briefly wondered where Sasuke and Naruto are, and giggled to herself.
 
Wherever they are, I hope they're doing great.” Sakura thought, not feeling the least bit affected by this. She had always thought that she'll never get over Sasuke-kun, but she was so wrong. Her love for her comrade had, through the years, turned something to respect, and now, a love for a brother she never had. She denied this in the past, thinking that who would she be, if she were not Sakura, the eternal follower of Sasuke-kun? Oh well. But that's all over now. She was really glad at the turn of events.
 
“Hello, Sakura.” It was Kakashi- sensei.
 
“Sensei! Do you have it?”
 
“Yes. Iruka- san gave it to me. He was nice, but he cried again like a baby. Good thing I was there to comfort him.” Kakashi said, and proceeded to laugh loudly, but good- naturedly.
 
Sakura just smiled mischievously.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
It was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Sasuke was shocked to say the least. How Shikamaru turned the conversation back to kissing Naruto was completely unbelievable. He thought he had escaped that problem, but it seems that Shikamaru had known better. But Sasuke has no time to be impressed. He had to act quickly. Kiss Naruto? Not a chance. Although deep in the recesses of his heart, Sasuke knows that he wanted… needed to do it, he still can't. Then there's the charade they're playing.
 
“So, Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto is your one true love. Prove it to us.” Neji insisted, tapping his foot on the ground for emphasis.
 
Silence.
 
I'm no exhibitionist, after all…
 
“It was really easy. You've seen it.” Shikamaru said, still looking at the sky.
 
Silence, still.
 
And I just can't destroy that stupid innocence…
 
So Sasuke just stood there, not saying anything. Naruto kept silent all the while, fuming inside. Who the hell do these guys think they are? Just because they caught them in a compromising situation doesn't mean they had the right to boss the two of them around.
 
“Oi, listen up you two! Sasuke and I aren't taking more crap from you! We are leaving. We don't have to prove ourselves to you, hear that?” Naruto said heatedly, took Sasuke's hand and stomped away, dragging the black- haired boy behind him. Neji shouted at their backs.
 
“Fine, leave then. We still have to go meet the Godaime anyway. What a great story this'll make, eh Shika- kun? Imagine the two of them pretending to be boyfriends…”
 
This stopped Naruto from walking away. His heart went out for Sasuke, although he doesn't want to admit it. Sure, Sasuke was rude as hell, annoyed him to the max and most importantly, he hogged all the attention away from him, and always takes that for granted. But this time, he felt as if he had a responsibility to help him out. He blamed it on their agreement earlier. He remembered Sasuke's soft words: “Naruto- chan, will you be my boyfriend?” Well, that and Kakashi's strict teaching about group cooperation and camaraderie and all that shit.
 
Naruto sighed. He just had to do it. He leaned towards Sasuke, and started to whisper.
 
“Oi Sasuke, we just have to do it, okay?”
 
Sasuke looked horrified. “What?!”
 
“You don't want them to tell the old hag, right?”
 
“But!”
 
“But what, you want to marry somebody you don't know?”
 
“No, but-”
 
“Okay then, let's do it, Sasuke!”
 
Sasuke took hold of Naruto's shoulders and shook him. Hard.
 
“What are you talking about? They want us to kiss, and you don't want that! You're waiting for your one true love, right? I can't take that away from you, understand? Let them tell Tsunade- sama. I'll just figure out another way to get myself out of this mess!”
 
Naruto blushed. He couldn't believe that Sasuke was being… sweet. Not only that, he actually paid attention to what he said about waiting for the kiss of that one true love. However, Sasuke forgot an important fact.
 
“Sasuke, quit being nice. It doesn't fit you, and you're actually scaring me. You forgot something anyway.”
 
“What's that?”
 
“It's not our first kiss, remember? We actually did, when we're still at the academy. So it's no big deal.”
 
Sasuke started. Hell yeah. That was true. So does that mean…?
 
“Are you sure about this, Naruto?”
 
Naruto clucked his tongue. “I said yes already, dammit.”
 
The two of them looked back at Neji and Shikamaru who was watching their every move carefully. Neji raised his eyebrow questioningly.
 
“Okay, fine, you win. We're gonna kiss, just so you two will buzz off and leave us alone. And we're not pretending to be boyfriends, cos we are.”
 
“How troublesome… But go ahead, we're not stopping you.” Shikamaru answered, finally leaving the clouds alone and looked at them.
 
Sasuke felt the growing apprehension in the pit of his stomach.
 
This is it.
 
His visions of ravishing Naruto's pouty lips will actually going to happen in real life. His hand shook, whether from excitement or fear, he did not know. Naruto was leaning forward now, placing both hands around his neck. Sasuke felt the now familiar tingling feeling to where their bodies touch. Naruto was very warm, and Sasuke wondered if it was because of Kyuubi, whose power seems to emanate heat and fire, living inside the boy's body. Naruto stared at his azure- eyes for a full minute, before slowly closing them. Sasuke watched in fascination as the blonde- haired boy's eyelashes touch those delicate cheeks. He never realized how long they actually were until now.
 
He felt the other two boy's eyes boring holes into his back. He knew he had to do it, but still, he hesitated.
 
Naruto felt the hesitation.
 
“Go on Sasuke, I don't care. I know we both hate each other, but now is not the time for that. I can't let some poor girl marry the likes of you. That would be really unfortunate, you know.” Naruto whispered, and winked. Then he closed his eyes again, now pouting his lips even more, as if they were begging to be ravaged.
 
Sasuke took a deep breath, and nodded his head to no one in particular. He wet his lips instinctively, and placed his hands on Naruto's slim hips. He counted slowly, one through three, and then leaned forward as well.
 
Slowly…..
 
He closed his eyes. He briefly wondered whether he should pinch himself awake, and learn that it was nothing but one of those stupid dreams induced by watching too many cheesy movies. His knees were shaking, and if it weren't for those warm hands around his neck, he would have fallen right through the ground. His hands were clammy from sweat, and he imagined that Naruto was able to feel it, even through layers of clothing. But Naruto was always like that. He could always feel whenever something is wrong, and today was no exception. Naruto was here now because of that, and if he stretched his imagination, Sasuke could feel that the kitsune actually enjoys staying like this. With him. Sasuke could spend the whole day like this. But no. He knew it wouldn't be enough. He wanted to feel so much more, and a whole day would not be enough. A year might even be too short… He pressed on forward, his nose against the other's. He could swear he heard a purr, and this turned him on unexpectedly. Just a little more and he'd be touching those inviting lips. He rather sensed the other two watching them, and it was time for a little action. Just inches more, and he'd be able to…
 
“Hi kids.”
 
Sasuke jumped so high, he fell on his butt. Naruto jumped away as well, his hands clamped on his lips. Oddly, Shikamaru and Neji fled away from the scene.
 
“Oi Kakashi- sensei! Don't dare do that again!! You don't scare around people like that!! If we had a heart disease, we would have been DEAD!” Naruto screamed, red in the face.
 
“Okay, okay, my apologies. But something has happened, besides the thing that's happening here, and I need the two of you to come with me. But nothing naughty, okay boys?” Kakashi said, smiling widely.
 
“Sensei, you saw nothing, understood?” Sasuke demanded, red in the face too.
 
“Who, me? Of course not. No. I didn't see anything!” Kakashi answered, resisting the urge to laugh. Sasuke resisted the urge to butcher him alive.
 
“Yeah, you can't repeat everything you've seen here, cos you've seen nothing.” Naruto said.
 
Kakashi made an act of zipping his lips and nodding. Sasuke and Naruto just looked at him warily.
 
“Fine then, let's go.”
Kakashi smiled again, and talked to himself. He looked contented.
 
“Oh dear me, what have I been teaching you two boys all these years? I never knew that Sex Ed would be required as training in shinobi… Maybe I'll let you borrow my novels. I got the whole 52…”
 
“SHUT UP!!!”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
 
Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke were walking away from the forest; the two boys not saying anything, and refused to look at each other in the eye. The older man just chatted away, and led the other two. Naruto and Sasuke weren't paying much attention to what their mentor was saying, so when Kakashi said…
 
“…. and so, the Godaime wants the two of you to stay in one house, okay? Preferably Sasuke's house, because Naruto is living with Iruka- san, and we can't have you two doing business in front of him...”
 
It knocked the socks out of the two boys.
 
“WHAT THE HELL?!” they said in unison.
 
“I can't do anything about it, Hokage's orders.” Kakashi said, holding out a scroll. Sasuke grabbed and read it hurriedly. It was right there. The Hokage wanted the two of them to live to together, until further notice, due to their upcoming wedding!
 
“What about my stuffs? All my clothes, my books, and my ramen! I can't leave them at home! I can't live with this freak!” Naruto shrieked.
 
Kakashi stared at him. “What do you mean freak? He is your boyfriend, isn't he?”
 
“Yeah, yeah. But isn't that against the morals? We can't live together until we are actually married!”
 
“Well, Tsunade- sama said, it'll be for the village's better good. It might not go down to well for the villagers if they learned that the Uchiha clan is now officially dead. You can't actually produce heirs, can you? So there. You guys will live together, so they'll get used to it. Got it?'
 
“But my stuffs---“
 
“Don't worry, it's well taken care of. I suggest you two go to Sasuke's house now, ne? And try to get some rest. See ya.” Kakashi said, and disappeared a moment later.
 
“Don't look at me that way dobe, I didn't want this either.”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
“So Sasuke- chan, come to think of it, I haven't really seen your house. Is it big?”
 
Sasuke pretended not to hear. He walked straight ahead, kicking pebbles on his way. Naruto waited for a response, and when he heard nothing, he started talking again.
 
“So, is it small? Like mine?”
 
I can't believe they made us live together. At this rate, I'll never be able to get out of this pile of shit...
 
“Okay. I get the message. I'll go talk to the hand huh?”
 
Even if my libido argues otherwise…
 
The two of them kept on walking, until they reached a big, old rusty gate. Sasuke stopped right in front of it. Naruto stopped too, and looked beyond the gate, touching the rails and poking his head through.
 
“Wow Sasuke! Is this your place? Wow! I can't believe it! It isn't big at all! It's humongous!”
 
“Yeah, but I live alone you know. It's a bitch to clean the whole house…”
 
Naruto laughed. “True. But you're not alone now, okay? C'mon, let's go in!”
 
You're not alone now, okay?
 
They pushed the gates open and ran inside. The Uchiha place was really great. And whether or not Sasuke was joking when he said it was a bitch to clean the whole house, it was no joke to clean the front yard either. There were well- trimmed grasses all around, and a burst of color from the flowers here and there. There was even a table with chairs outside, perfect for that morning tea. When they reached the door (it was huge still.), Sasuke pulled it open and stepped aside, waiting for Naruto to come in.
 
“House rules. No littering, okay? And no eating ramen on the living room.”
 
Naruto pouted. “But Sasuke- chan!”
 
“No.”
 
Naruto stepped closer.
 
“What if I want to eat while watching the television?”
 
Sasuke suddenly couldn't breathe. Naruto was very close again. When he spoke, it came out in a huge gasp.
 
“You have to choose one then. Whether it's eating or watching. Take your pick.”
 
Naruto placed his arms around Sasuke, and clinged tightly. Sasuke blushed. He was really losing air now, and he might just get out of control if things didn't stop. He felt Naruto's breath fanning his face.
 
“Please Sasuke- chan?” the blonde- haired boy crooned and made eyes that will shame any self- respecting puppy.
 
Suddenly, they heard a crash from above. It was followed by a loud voice. Sasuke and Naruto looked warily at the ceiling, and then raced upstairs.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
“No, no! Place it there. There on the top of the table. No! ON THE TOP! The wood table! Wood, I said, not the plastic! What? There, in the CORNER! You can't see it? THEN JUST REMOVE YOUR FUCKING SUNGLASSES, DAMMIT!”
 
Shino merely shrugged and scurried off to the corner, where a wood table stands. Unbeknownst to them, Sasuke and Naruto were now just outside the door, listening closely.
 
“I can't believe that Uchiha and fart boy are living together! What kind a sick joke is that? SHINO, AT THE TOP! You don't place LAMPSHADES underneath a TABLE!”
 
Shino nodded. Outside, Naruto's ear swelled in anger. Fart boy?!
 
“I mean, them getting married? Yeah right, and Akamaru can sing the opera. Get a clue, people. Here Shino, take this plastic of ramen and place it inside the closet.”
 
Shino took the ramen from Kiba.
 
“If it wasn't for the Godaime— CLOSET! Place it on the closet! Not the BROOM SHED! Yes! INSIDE!”
 
Naruto can't take it any longer. His precious ramen are in danger of being placed next to icky brooms, stringy mops and who knew what else.
 
“Oi Shino! Remove your filthy hands from my ramen!”
 
Kiba and Shino looked startled for a while, then smiled eerily (at least Kiba smiled eerily... Naruto can't be sure if Shino's smiling. That collar is way too huge.) . It was like seeing Neji and Shikamaru. Shino didn't remove his hand from the ramen. Kiba spoke.
 
“Heheh. Welcome home, lover boys!”
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
A/N:
 
Ha. I've finished it! Hooray for ice-chan! ^__^ I felt I owe the readers something, so I hurried it up. I'm not sure about my grammar, and I think I really need a beta, aside from Aki-Rei. We're both busy!
Anyway, I didn't think this chappy is all that funny. It's more of Sasuke's inner thoughts and Sasuke isn't particularly a cheerful one, ne? About Kiba and Shino, appearance here is too short. But next installment it'll be longer. ^_~ That's a promise.