Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Travels Home ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Not ment to be a Sasuke fic, but needed a catlyst to set it off.
Hopefully I will incoporate other main characters.
Espcially Kakashi ^_^ in later chapters, cause that is where I wish to head with this story.

Hope you like the story.


Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto






He had been here for nearly two years, always shadowed, always treated as a inturder, and yet he stayed. Never gaining what he intended to get. Enough was enough. He would stand for no more, he would get what he wanted now or leave, find a different way of getting it.
Walking through darkened hallways, he proposely strode to the door. Opening it, he entered the dark musty room, candles through out, gave it a sinister glow. There sitting in the center of the room sat slim figure, in the shadows. The candle light flickered giving him glances of the man's pale skin occasionally.
He needed more to get his goal. So far he had been given nothing. He wondered if he ever would, yet this was the point of no return. He betrayed everyone to get here, knowing, entually he would loose himself. It didn't matter though, as long as he killed that man all would be worth it.

"I want more power." He uttered in a soft but determined tone.
"Soon, but first you must prove to me you deserve it" Slightly hiss the sitting figure.
"I have a small mission for you first."
Seering at the figure he stared.
"Isn't me coming to you enough."
"No. I still must have your loyality. This will prove it."
"Fine. Let's get on with it then."
"Good.I need you to verify something for me. It is to know if a certain person is alive, if so you must bring me this person or kill them if they resist. Then I will give you what you desire."
"Who?"
"All I will tell you is they have a birthmark on thier shoulder. I have heard that it is the shape of Kohona, and if, in fact they still live. You do this, and it will ensure me that all ties have been cut. When you do that, that is." The figure leaned forward, bringing his pale facade into the light. On his slim head he bestowed Sasuke with a wide feral grin.
"Where is the person, I can't go back to Kohona, but then you know that."
"You can go to Kohona, infact if I wished it, you would go back. Yet that is not where I wish you to go. This person lives in between the Rain and the Waterfall country."
"Fine, anything else?" I can do this, all that matters is the power I will get, Sasuke thought. I don't know this person, it won't matter.
"No, but if you kill them, I will need the location of where they lived. It is very important to me, my dear Sasuke." Orochimaru outstretched his arm, holding out a small vial to Sasuke.
"Drink this first. Unfortunately, I must insist. You cannot get near this person as you are."
Grabbing the vial from his hand. Sauske flicked the cork off the top and raised it to his lips, never taking his eyes off of Orochimaru, paused and stared hard at him.
"Don't worry, I still have plans for you. Just drink it." Grinning even more.
"Yeah, right. You still need my body don't you."

He tiped the vial. The liquid inside poured on to his tongue. As soon as he swallowed, instantly his body began to shake. His breath got erratic, he couldn't get enough air. He felt claws, slicing him on the inside . Sasuke looked towards Orochimaru, now a blurring figure, trying to speak. Nothing came out, then blackness over came his senses.




My first Fanfic. Hope you enjoied it.

Please review or send me an email:
Belledora-1104@hotmail.com