Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Warrior's Dream ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Warrior's DreamAuthor: Clemen/Pieldelava/LaChicaNicaFandom: Naruto Pairings/Characters: Itachi/Naruto, Sasuke/NarutoRating: R-Rated and NC-17, these parts will be posted on adultfanfiction.netGenre: Angst and DramaWarnings: Slash (slash: male/male, female/female relationship), don’t like, don’t read!!!!!Summary: Sometimes our greatest moments in life is not to never fail but in the risk we take every time we fall.Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or anything related to it. I’m a poor college student so if you want to give to charity, send me some money, your be doing your good deed of the day, so e-mail me. hahahahahaNote: I want to thank my buddy LiLAqUaMaRiE. This fic wouldn’t be possible without her. Yay mujer, love you.
Warrior's Dream

Chapter One:

"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Buddha

Tsunade paused before saying what she knows would soon create chaos among the council. However, what she had to say had to be said, "I wish for Uzumaki Naruto to be my successor as the sixth Hokage." She stated clearly and firmly.
Gasps among the council was heard throughout, some of the members stared at their current Hokage as if she were insane for insinuating such idea.
"A demon is who you propose to be our next Hokage?" One of the eldest members of the council spoke out loud as he stared indignantly at the Hokage. "That is simply ludicrous!" all of the other members nodded their heads in agreement to his statement.
Tsunade gazed through each member of the council, shaking her head sadly at the scene that was taking place before her. "Uzumaki is not a demon" she stated curtly, "he is the only one worthy of the title of Hokage." Her face held much pride at that fact.
"Surely Hokage-sama" another council member spoke out, "the sake must have gotten to you head." He said with a shake of his head, "There are surly more worthy candidates in the village for you to choose from."
Another voice spoke out after, "Uzumaki should be dead; we haven't ordered his death because of our promise to the third Hokage. Though he serves no purpose to our village." The council member noticed Tsunade opening her mouth to speak but he continued cutting her off. "Yes, he has gotten stronger, I concede to that fact, but know this – he will always be just the Kyuubi container; nothing more."
"He's more than that, he's a danger to our village!" someone yelled out, "Why was he allowed to be a ninja in the first place?"
"The Hokage must be dreamer or insane if they believe a demon will become worthy ninja of our village, let alone a Hokage!"
"You have indulged him long enough, Hokage-sama."
Tsunade stared at them all in disbelief; she had even gotten angrier by the minute as each cruel comment was directed at her Naruto-kun. She glared at them all, "The Kazekage of Suna is a demon holder and his people love and respect him – why can't we do the same?" she challenged them.
More angry shouts were her only reply.
"The people of Suna are crazy Hokage!" the angry voice continued, "They must be a pathetic village to even consider the option of a demon worthy of being leader. Simply pathetic!"
"That demon will betray them sooner or later Hokage, demons are no better than leeches. You just wait and you'll soon see the people of Suna regretting their choice."
"Hokage-sama, if you keep pursing the very thought of that demon, that Naruto as your successor you, my lady, will have to step down as our leader." A lot of council members nodded to themselves, "As you can see, the village will agree that they do not want the very demon who massacred hundreds of their own people not to mention the fourth Hokage as their next Hokage."
A calmer voice spoke out from the council, "My lady, Hokage-sama, be reasonable; do not make hasty action, be relieved that we at least let the demon to continue as a ninja."
Tsunade stared at them all; she was speechless and numbed.
Shizune, who had been watching the situation, decided that if she does not intervene Tsunade may do something she may later on regret on doing. She tried to be as pleasant as possible, "Elders, I believe the Hokage-sama understands the situation at hand and will no further insist on the topic discussed tonight." She bowed to them, bidding them to go, "Please take care."
The others, happy that the topic would no longer be discussed they bow in respect to Tsunade and bid farewell.
Shizune glances at her Hokage, "Hokage-sama may I escort you to your room." she bow respectfully in front of Tsunade. "Tomorrow will be another big day." She understands that Tsunade will need all the support she can get for not only has Naruto-kun dream just died but hers as well.
As she walked behind the Hokage, she noticed how she never has seen Tsunade look so defeated in all the time they have been together. The sight brought tears onto her cheeks, she quickly wiped them away. She could not cry now, she had to be strong for Tsunade, her Hokage and Naruto. 'How are we going to tell Naruto-kun his dream will only stay a dream?' she asked herself mentally.
As she closed the door to Tsunade room shut, she noticed the Hokage hadn't bothered to turn on the lights and has sat near the window silently overlooking Konoha. Silent tears leaked from her eyes, "Shizune, it looks like the heavens share our sentiments as well…" the Hokage has whispered out to her.
Konoha was suddenly covered by heavy raindrops as it started to rain.
Shizune sighed sadly. She hated seeing her Hokage so sad, "Tsunade I –" However, she was cut off by Tsunade who spoke out. "Do not say anything my friend; let the rain continue to cry the tears we can not cry."
Shizune shook her head, "But Tsunade, you are crying." Tsunade turns for a moment to glance at Shizune, breaking her gaze from the window. "Yes, Shizune my eyes are too cry, it seems the rain will have some company tonight." She paused briefly before continuing, "But my friend, it seems you too will company the rain tonight."
At the Hokage's words, Shizune lifted a hand to touch her own face – it was wet. She too was crying along the rain, crying for her Hokage and above all.They were all crying for Naruto.
TBC.

Writing©Clemen/PieldeLava/LaChicaNica Naruto©Studio Pierrot
All Rights Reserved-Masashi Kishimoto