Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We meet again ❯ First meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't and will never own Naruto no matter how much I beg.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
He stood there holding with one arm his former best friend as he pulled out his sword, ready to kill.
He heard A faint voice, recaping who it could be he looks to his left to see a pink haired ninja sliding past him pulling out a kunai.
"Sasuke-kun, I'm going to be the one to fight you" Was all she had said to make his fash become flushed.

The onyx eyed teen let go of his former friend to look at her.
"You have grown, Sakura" He said this with a slight smirk on his face.
Tears rushed down her face as she stood to him.
"Many things have changed, But not your cold heart!" She rushes behind him and pushes him from behind forceing him forward.

He flies though the air as he smirks once he hits one of the walls.He stands up and looks at her.

"Sakura, Don't fight him he is going to kill you! He does not care!" Yelled Naruto from a distance.
She closes her eyes, and whispers "I know"

Sasuke jumps forward and pulls out his sword once more. He pushes Sakura to a wall holding the sowrd to her neck.

What the hell do you think you're doing!!!!???
Sasuke holds his head dropping his sword.
Sakura looks at the boy she once had a crush on.

The only words that could come out of his mouth was. "I can't..But why can't I?"

Sasuke pushes Sakura to the wall again, gaining control over her life. Sakura begins to look frightend.
"Sakura.." Sasuke whispered this.
She had to think fast so she throws a punch at Sasuke's face. He catches her hand and brings it down away from his face.
Naruto throws a kunai at Sasuke, sasuke dodges this and gets away with only a scrach. Tears streaming down her face she screams this this "Just kill me already!"

Sasuke looks up at her with kunai in hand, he holds the kunai to her neck.
"I can't" was his only repliy.

Sasuke drops the kunai just like he had dropped his sword. He comes closer to sakura as he brings his lips to her eyes. "I can't because there is this feeling saying I should not"

Sakura's eyes widen, for she is the only person to have heard this. Whispering into Sasuke's eyes she replies. "Love?"
He nods his head then brings their faces together. "Love" he replies. Sasuke pulls himself closer again to Sakura, This time makeing their lips touch.




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX
R&R