Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We meet again ❯ Thank you, Sakura ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Thanks for the reveiws ^.^
I still don't own naruto.. HOLD ME!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it was a passionate kiss, one you would only see in the movies. I was a while before Sasuke would let go of her.

It was the time everyone wanted to see, when Sasuke broke his mask. But sadly this moment could not last. Theey looked at eacher as lover would, then Sasuke was back to his normal self. Thinking none of it he jumped backwards and looked at naruto and sai, whom were in aw.

"Come on Sakura you wanted to fight me?!" sasuke was back to his normal self for sure.

Sakura stood up and looked at him, "I'm not holding back!" She jumped at him throwing kunais every way.
Sasuke easly dodged this, he flew at her, sword in hand and no hesitation. It seemed as if time stood still them just flooting in the air looking at eachother, seconds away from one of them dieing. Sasuke took a glace at his sword and then made his firm on it tighter, nothign was going to stop him this time. No emotions for the young ninja whom stood infront of him NO. He pushed his sword forward, but it was not Sakura who he had stabbed, no it was, Naruto.

While Sasuke and sakura were in there little fight, Naruto stod in between them at that point and took the hit for Sakura.

"Naruto get out of this!" Yelled Sasuke, as if he cared, noneeded to kill sakura, for bring his emotions out.

"I'm not moving!" Yelled Naruto. Sasuke pulled the sword out of his former teamate and headed for Sakura, She stood there. As if she truly were a Sakura tree. Looking at sasuke he smiled, a true smile.But the smile did not last, no she had to finsih him off! She had thrown a punch at him he caught it like he had done before, but this time he knocked her over the head with the end of his sword. She fell to the ground only able to see Sasuke's shadow forming some hand seals.

"Sasuke!" Yelled a far off voice. "Don't use that jutsu, it will be a waiste of your time to use it on her."
Everyone looked up to see who was talking, it was Orochimaru.

Sasuke put his hands down, then he walked up to Sakura and picked up her head by her chin. "Thank you, Sakura"
It confused Sakura everytmie he said this. But she could not reply and Say "What do you mean?!?!" no she didn't, for she blacked out from someone again hitting her over the head.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
R&R!!!!!