Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We're Back! ❯ Fun with Hanabi-chan! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey its little old me again. I hope you guys have not given up on me. Here's character overview!
 
Uchiha Sanosuke and Funaho: The son and daughter of Uchiha Sasuke and Sakura. They are three years old. Sanosuke is very protective of his quite little sister. The twins are strong for their age, which made Sasuke mad at first, but he will get over it. There is something strange about the twins though, but their parents can't figure it out. The twins have two younger siblings Daisuke and Shiro.
 
Uzumaki Naota, Tenji, and Hideki: They are the sons of Uzumaki Naruto and Hinata. The boys are also three. Little Naota is the spitting image of Naruto. He is loud, annoying, and he loves pulling pranks on people. Naota has a huge crush on Funaho. She is the main reason why Sanosuke and Naota fight so much. Tenji is a smart-mouthed little boy that can really get on your nervous, but he has a good heart. Hideki is very shy, just like Hinata. He has a crush on Funaho too, but hides it.
 
Hyuuga Koji: Hyuuga Neji and Tenten's offspring. Koji is almost five years old. The little Hyuuga resembles his father. He is very responsible for his age.
 
Nara Shikano and Inoni: The children of Nara Shikamaru and Ino. Shikamaru is the oldest and hates doing anything that he considers “too troublesome.” Inoni is the baby girl. She is desperately in love with Sanosuke.
 
Kai: Sai and Mai's son. There isn't a lot of information about him yet.
 
Now let's go!!!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
 
“Speech”
 
“Thoughts”
 
`Secret twin language'
 
xxx
 
Hanabi lifted her fist high in the air. “Come on, kids!” she yelled, “Let's have some fun!” She then felt something tug on her kimono. The young woman looked down; it was Koji.
 
“What is it, Koji-kun?”
 
“The Uchihas are gone.”
 
Hanabi's face turned pale. “What, when?!”
 
“When you were yelling at the air like an idiot!” Tenji stated bluntly. Hanabi glared at her little nephew. “I was not yelling at the air! I was trying to get you guys excited about being here!”
 
“Well, it didn't work,” Tenji said.
 
Hanabi growled.
 
“Instead of growling like a bear, shouldn't you be looking for the twins?” Shikano inquired.
 
“Yeah, yeah! I want to play with Sanosuke-kun!” little Inoni chirped,” He's so cute!” Shikano sighed.” How troublesome, she's not even three yet, and she all already has a crush!”
 
She nodded. “You're right, Shikano-kun.” She looked down at her little cousin. “Koji-kun, I'm going to go look for the twins. While I'm gone, you are in charge.”
 
“Hai, Hanabi nee-chan,”
 
“Hey, did any one see in which way they go?”
 
Hideki raised his hand. “No. b-b-b-ut N-n-aota m-might have s-seen t-them,”
Hanabi sighed inwardly. Unfortunately, Hideki had not only inherited his mother's looks, but also her annoying stuttering problem. It was hard enough trying to commutate with a three year old, let only a stuttering one.
 
She smiled at the boy. “Thank you, Hideki-kun,” “Y-Your W-w-welcome,”
 
Hanabi walked over to Naota and kneeled down beside him. “Naota-kun?”
 
“…….”
 
“Naota-kun?” She said again.
 
“She doesn't like me!” he replied.
 
Hanabi sweat dropped. “He is still sulking over Funaho-chan!”
 
“Naota-kun, did you see where Funaho-chan and Sanosuke-kun go?”
 
“She doesn't like me!” he repeated.
 
Hanabi sighed. “Oh forget it I will find them myself!” She sprang up quickly. “Be good while I'm gone; and remember, Koji-kun is in charge!”
 
“Yes, ma'am!” they said in sweet innocent voices.
 
“I should be back soon!” she yelled and headed to the gate.
 
Honestly, how hard can it be to track two three year olds?” the Hyuuga pondered as she closed the gate.
 
Xxx
 
The teen walked though the streets of Konoha, looking left and right, trying to spot the allusive twins. Every now and then she would ask people had they seen the little Uchihas, but atlas no one had spotted them. She would sigh, say thank you, and move one to the next person. Her search went on for about 30 minutes. She was about to give up, but she saw and old man sitting on a bench. Maybe he had spotted the twins.
 
“Excuse me, sir.” An elderly man turned to face the young woman. He smiled. “Oh, I thought you were one of my birds,” Hanabi sweat dropped. “Ummm anyway, have you seen two little kids around here?” The old man smiled. “I see several kids pass by here everyday,” he replied. “Could you describe them for me?”
 
Hanabi blushed. “Sorry, how silly of me, ummm lets see, both of them have black hair, and pale skin. The boy has his long hair down and the girl has her hair in a ponytail.”
 
“Humm, the old man said, “Could you describe their clothing for me?”
 
“Sure, the boy is wearing a black kimono with purple outlines, and the girl has on a black t-shirt and with white shorts.”
 
“Oh yes, the little emo kids, they came by here about 10 minutes ago,”
 
Hanabi sweat dropped. “Little emo kids?!” “Do you know which way they went?” “Sure do, girly, they headed towards the forest,”
 
“The forest!”
 
“Thank you very much, sir!” Hanabi begin to walk away. “No problem, girly!” he yelled. “Next time stay with me a little while long. My birds and I get lonely!”
 
“I will sir!” she gave him a bright smile.
 
“I have to hurry those two could get killed in the forest by themselves!”
 
xxx
 
The leaves danced as the ANBU dashed though the forest.
 
“At this rate, we should be there in three days,” Neji said.
 
“Hai!” the male ANBU members exclaimed.
 
“……Hai….” The female ANBU barely whispered.
 
Suddenly, Neji stopped and turned around to face the women. “Ok, what's wrong with ya'll?” He asked the young mothers.
 
They sighed. “…..nothing…..” Neji glared at the women. “TELL ME N…” “Is it not obvious, Neji,” Shikamaru interrupted, “They are worried about the kids.”
 
Neji growled. He was worried that something like this would happen. Women are too emotional. But these women are not just mothers; they are shinobi. Shinobi are supposed to overcome their emotions.
 
“Let's go back!” Hinata shouted. Naruto tried to control his distressed wife. “I miss my babies!” Ino cried.
 
“ENOUGH!” The Hyuuga yelled. The kunoichi sucked up their tears.
 
“We are on a mission, so shape up!” Neji raged.
 
“But the babies!” Sakura cried.
 
“No buts; y'all are kunoichi, start acting like it!” The women thought about what Neji said for awhile.
 
“You are right, Neji. We are kunoichi!” Tenten shouted. “Besides they are with Hanabi-chan. What could possibly go wrong?”
 
xxx
 
Sanosuke-kun….Funaho-chan…where are you?!” The teen yelled with all of her might as she searched the dense forest for the two missing children.
 
“Oh, where are they?” She thought as she lifed up a rock. “Man, did they really go into the forest? That's what I get for listening to an old man that talks to birds!”
 
Hanabi sighed and sit on an old tree stump. A cool breeze played with her hair. She tilled her head down and watched the sunlight dance with the shadow of the leaves. Her mind flooded with worry. What was she going to do? What if she could not find them? Sakura, not to mention Sasuke, would decapitate her! Hanabi chigned at the thought. No, she had to find them. No matter how lon….
 
“That was good sis. Let's do it again!”
 
The female Hyuuga instantly shot up. “Was that Sanosuke-kun?!” She ran to the source of the voice. She slowly made her way behind a bush. Then she beaked though a hole. Her eyes widen. The little Uchihas were training! And by the looks of it they were doing a pretty good job.
 
“Ready, sis?” Sanosuke asked.
 
Funaho nodded.
 
He smirked. “Let's go!” In an instant, the twins charged each other. Throwing varies kicks and punches. Sanosuke's fit headed for Funaho's head, but she easily dodged it, and stated making hand signs.
 
“KATON: GOKAGKYUU NO JUTSU!!!”
 
Sanosuke smiled and ducked. The fire ball head straight for the bush.
 
“OH SHIT!!!”
 
Hanabi scrambled to move out of the way, but it was too late.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” A cry of agony was heard though out the forest.
 
“Looks like your attack was right on target, Imouto.” The young Uchiha smiled sadistically. The flames finally resided, revealing a pissed of Hyuuga. Smoke rose form her clothes. Her hair was cringed to a crisp.
 
“You devil children!” she hissed.
 
“If you don't like it heat, get out of the forest,”
 
“YOU BRAT!” Hanabi changed the twins. Suddenly, she felt the sensation of being lifted up in the air.
 
“What the hell!” She found herself looking at the twins upside down.
 
“HAHAHAH!” Sanosuke laughed. “I can't believe she fell for that trap!” The boy turned his back to Hanabi. “Come on sis, it's too crowded here. Let's find somewhere else to train,” Funaho nodded. They startled to walk off.
 
“WHAT A MINTUE!” Hanabi yelled at the top of her lungs. They stopped and turned around. “You two can't just leave me here!” Sanosuke smirked. “You're a ninja. You'll figure out a way to get down!”
 
“DAMN IT!” Then something Sakura said popped in her head.
 
Flash back
 
Sakura whispered in Hanabi's ear.
 
“Remember if they cause you any trouble, just say the magic word.
 
End of flash back
 
The laver eyed teen smirked.
 
“Tomatoes,” she whispered.
 
The little Uchihas stopped dead in their tracks. She had said the magic word. The word that even made Uchiha Sasuke happy.
 
“Did you say tomatoes?” Sanosuke asked carefully. Hanabi had cast the rod, now it was time to reel them in.
 
“Yes, I said tomatoes. If you two come back with me, I will give you guys as many tomatoes as y'all can eat.”
 
The little angels thought about it for a while. Training or tomatoes. The question that has outlued the Uchiha clan since the beginning of time. After a few minutes, the Uchihas looked at each other and nodded simultaneously.
 
“All right, we will let you go,” Sanosuke said finally.
 
“It worked!” Hanabi chirped.
 
In a few seconds, the Uchihas were by Hanabi's side. Sanosuke claimed the tree and untried the rope. Hanabi unceremoniously fell on the ground with a loud thud. “Ow, my head!” she mentally complained, “Why did they have to make the trap so high?!”
 
“Tomatoes,” Sanosuke sapped the girl from her thoughts. He gracefully claimed the tree. “Where are the tomatoes?”
 
The brats could at least give her time to recover, but they are Uchihas. And we all know that Uchihas like to get to the point.
 
“We will have to go to town to buy some,” she paused. “But we will have to go back to the house to check on the others first,” Sanosuke sighed. “What ever, let's go!” Sanosuke and Funaho headed back to Konoha. “Hey, wait for m…” They girl had fell into a deep hole.
 
“Oops, we forget to tell you about that trap!” Sanosuke sweat dropped.
 
“MY BACK!!”
 
xxx
 
“You're back, Hanabi onee-chan!” The children exclaimed. “What in the world happened to you?” Tenji asked. Hanabi bushed the dirt and ash off her clothes. “Don't ask!”
 
“Did you find Sano-kun and Funa-chan?” Koji asked. “Unfortunately,” she mumbled. The twins popped their heads between Hanabi's legs.
 
“Sano-kun!!” Inoni chirped.
 
“Funaho-chan,” Hideki blushed.
 
“Come on, kids. Let's go,” Hanabi said.
 
“Where are we going?” Shikano asked.
 
“To town,”
 
“Than should not you change Hanabi onee-chan. You look like a mess!” Tenji said unsympathetically. As much as she wanted to punch him in the face, she knew he was right. Hanabi made her way to her bed room. “I will be back soon,” She limped her way into the house.
 
“What did the Uchihas do to her?” Koji thought.
 
Xxx
 
A few minutes later, Hanabi and the kids were headed to town. She hopped that she brought enough money with her. Besides, how many tomatoes can two three year olds eat? As they walked though town, the children (most of them) ooed and awed at the things they saw. They passed the ichiraku ramen stand.
 
“We should be there in a few……”
 
“Give me 20 bowls of ramen please!” Naota yelled. Hanabi stopped. “Naota what in the heck are you thinking!”
 
He gave her big puppy dog eyes. “But I want ramen!” She sighed. “Ok ok, you can have one and I mean only one bowl of ramen!” “Yayay!” Hanabi helped the other kids sit down.
 
“I did not know you could buy tomatoes at a ramen stand!” Sanosuke said sarcastically. The teen narrowed her eyes at the boy. “Don't worry, Sanosuke-kun I have not forgotten about the tomatoes,” Sanosuke smiled. “Good,”
 
Little Naota ate up his ramen and the group continued on their way to the vegetable stand. On their way there, they passed a toy store.
 
“Let's go in there!” Tenji shouted.
 
“No!” Hanabi said.
 
“PLEASE!!!!” he said sweetly.
 
“Damn it,” she sighed. “Okay…”
 
“YAYAYAY!!!”
 
The group entered the store.
 
“I want this,” Tenji yelled.
 
“Me want that!” Inoni shouted.
 
“NO!” Hanabi yelled. “I don't have enough….” “But you brought Naoto-kun some ramen! It's not fair!” The babies chorused. She finally gave in. “Oh alright, go get what ever you want,” “Yaya!” The kids jumped up and down. They got a buggy and filled it to the brim with toys.
 
“Tomatoes don't grow in toy stores, Hanabi onee-chan!” The raven haired boy pointed out. Hanabi felt like stuggleing the boy. “I know, Sanosuke-kun!” She was about to loose it. “We will get there in a minute!”
 
“We better!” he replied.
 
Five hours later, they finally reached the toy store. And much to Sanosuke's and Funaho's delight, they reached the vegetable stand.
 
“Welcome,” A blue haired woman said. “How may I help you?”
 
Hanabi smiled. “We would like to buy some tomatoes,”
 
“Of course, pick which ever ones you want,”
 
“You heard her ;you two get to pick!”
 
The little Uchihas took their time and methodically picked the best tomatoes. How three year olds could be so analytical about picking tomatoes fascinated Hanabi. It must be an Uchiha thing.
 
“We're done!” Sanosuke said. Hanabi's eyes widened. “You two only picked five!” “They were the only good ones we saw, the rest of them were crap,” The blue haired woman narrowed her eyes. Hanabi sweat dropped. “I see. Ok miss how much will it cost?”
 
“That will be 2000 ryo,”
 
“2000 RYO!!!” the kunoichi raged.
 
“Yes, well, since we seem to be on low supply of quality tomatoes,” she glared at Sanosuke. “The price will go up. You know miss, supply and demand,”
 
Hanabi signed, “What ever I just want to get this over with,” She handed her the money.
 
“Let's get out of here kids!” The band headed home.
 
The clerk counted the money. “Wait,” she yelled, “You only gave me 200 ryo!”
 
Hanabi smirked. “Supply and demand, my ass!”
 
“Run for it, kids!”
 
They ran for the Hyuuga estate.
 
Xxx
 
When they made it to the Hyuuga district, they unpacked their various things and prepared for bed.
 
“Good night, kids!”
 
“Good night, Hanabi onee-chan!”
 
“What are we going to do tomorrow? Koji asked.
 
“Well, I'm going to get my tubes tied,”
 
“What!”
 
“Oh, nothing good night!”
 
xxx
 
Four weeks later….
 
“The stupid Konoha ninjas fell right into our trap,” the stone-nin smirked.
 
“Yes, their best ninja are gone… now we attack!”
 
H
 
I
 
N
 
A
 
T
 
A
 
Wow, what's going to happen next? Find out next time!”
 
P.S I'm trying to tell the story with words rather than dialogue. Please bare with me. I know my English is not perfect, but I'm trying to make it better. Anyways, R&R y'all!