Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We're Back! ❯ Sasuke's Pride ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Yay! I have finally gotten over 100 reviews! *bows* Thank you guys, so much! I hn y'all!
 
Rikaouru
 
sasukeschick
 
ramon19923
 
Anime Insaniac
 
Blondes-4-naruto
 
FallenXAngelXMystery
 
Yumi Kitsuna Kazeyokai
 
jami16
 
daineandnumairareahotcouple
 
Cagalli Yula Atha
 
Black Wolf Jaganshi Lover
 
gaaraXsasukeXlover( Thanks for finding the hand signs!)
 
kogalover38
 
els1324
 
And thanks to the other people that reviewed earlier chapters! And I very special thanks to my beta Piellio19. Now let's get on with the story!
 
Disclaimer I don't own Naruto.
 
Xxxx
 
“Sanosuke, Funaho, get up!” A voice shouted, “It's 5:28!”
 
The little Uchihas shot up instantly. “Oh no, let's hurry sis!” Sanosuke yelled.
 
They got out of bed, and quickly put their clothes on. Then, they dashed out of the room.
 
“Bam!”
 
They bumped into their mother.
 
“Owchie!” Sakura said as she tumbled down. “My butt!” she cried.
“Hey mom, where is he?” Sanosuke asked.
 
Her cheeks puffed up. “You could a least help you poor mother up!”
 
“We don't have time, mom!” he replied.
Sakura sighed. “You're just like your father.”
 
“Where is he?” he asked again.
 
“On the front porch.”
 
“Thanks mom!” They waved from behind as they took off again.
 
Sakura laughed inwardly. “Those two are definitely his children.”
 
“WHAAAAA!” Cries echoed thought the house.
 
“I am coming, babies!”
 
xxx
 
Sanosuke slid the door. His eyes meet with the Uchiha clan Symbol. Sasuke slowly turned around. His tried eyes glared at his children.
 
“You're late.” He said plainly.
 
“No we are not!” Sanosuke yelled. “It's 5:30!”
 
“I said 5:30, not 5:30 and 29 seconds!” the Uchiha raged.
 
A vein popped out of Sanosuke's forehead.
 
“Grrr! Come on, old man! Give us a break!” he raged.
 
Sasuke smirked inwardly. “They have the same look in there eyes that I did when I was young.”
 
“Follow me.”
 
Sasuke started to walk away.
 
`Yay sis, this is going to be so cool!' Sanosuke exclaimed. Funaho nodded.
 
“I said follow me!” The impatient father yelled.
 
“Sorry, we're coming!”
 
The little Uchihas scrammed behind Sasuke.
 
Xxx
 
The Uchihas walked the along the deck.
 
“Why are we going to the lake, daddy?” The boy asked.
 
Sasuke stopped and looked at the rising sun. His hair danced in a gentle breeze.
 
“This is where my father.” He paused. “Took me, when I was a boy, to teach me the technique.”
 
“Oh!” Sanosuke's eyes widened.
 
“Now, watch my hands!” Sasuke started to make hand signs. The twins watched him intensely.
 
“Serpent!”
 
“Tiger!”
 
“Boar!”
 
“Horse!”
 
“Tiger!”
 
Sasuke's cheeks filled up with fire. He put his hand up to his mouth.
 
“KATON: GOKAGKYUU NO JUTSU!”
 
A giant fire ball bellowed out of Sasuke's mouth. The water sizzled as the fire ball glazed the lake. After the fire ball disappeared, steam rose from the water.
 
Sasuke smirked and turned to face the twins. Their eyes were filled with astonishment. “That's how you do it.” He said emotionlessly. “Now it's your turn.” He cocked an eyebrow. “If you thank you can,” he added.
 
“You bet we can, old man!” Sanosuke looked at Funaho. “Come on sis, let's do this together!” He grabbed her and squeezed it. She nodded in agreement. Sanosuke let go of his sister's hand. They stood beside each other.
 
“Whenever you two are ready,” Sasuke said with a smirk. “There's no way they can pull it off. They're only three years old,” the Uchiha thought.
 
“Serpent!”
 
“Tiger!”
 
“Boar!”
 
“Horse!”
 
“Tiger!”
 
Their little cheeks filled up with fire.
 
“KATON: GOKAKYUU NO JUTSU!”
 
Fire balls bellowed out of their mouths.
 
“NO WAY!” Sasuke shouted mentally.
 
When their fire balls dissipated, they looked at Sasuke.
 
“WE DID IT DADDY!” Sasuke exclaimed and hugged Funaho.
 
“Daddy?” Sanosuke asked.
 
Sasuke stood there in shock. He could not believe his eyes. They did it. They actually did it. What took him weeks to learn, only took them a few minutes! Sasuke's blood boiled. He was angry, jealous even. But there was another emotion that Sasuke felt, pride. He was proud of his children, yet mad at them at the same time. Sasuke sapped out his thoughts and tuned away from the kids. He started to walk away.
 
“Father,” Funaho said quietly. He stopped, with his back still facing them.
 
“You two are truly Uchihas.” He paused. “You two are truly my children.” Then, he slowly made his way back to the house. Sanosuke smiled.
 
“Did you hear that little sis? Daddy said that we are truly his children! Maybe this means that he likes us now.”
 
Funaho did not respond. She just watched the Uchiha symbol on Sasuke' back disappear behind the door.
 
“Come on little sis, let's go tell mom!” Sanosuke said as he grabbed her hand. She replied with a nod.
 
Xxx
 
“Okaa-san!” Sanosuke exclaimed.
 
“What!” She popped out of the main bedroom. Sakura had Daisuke in one hand and Shiro in the other. Her eyes were blood shot, from the lack of sleep.
 
“WE DID IT MOMMY, WE DID THE TECHNIQUE!” he screamed at the top of his lungs.
 
Sakura smiled. “That's great, hun, but could you whisper ple…”
 
“AND THEN DADDY SAID THAT WE WERE TRULY HIS CHILDREN!!” He yelled.
 
“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” Sanosuke's voice woke up the boys. He put a hand over his mouth.
 
“Oopsie!”
 
“Oh, Kami-sama!” The cherry blossom thought.
 
Sanosuke laughed nervously. “Well, you seem busy, mom. Come on sis, let's get some sleep.” They ran to their rooms.
 
Sakura sweat dropped. “Yup, they are definitely his children!”
 
Xxx
 
“Good morning, okaa-san!” the little Uchiha said with a smiled.
 
Sakura yarned. “Good morning, sweet hearts.”
 
“Good morning, otou-san!”
 
“Hn!” Sasuke replied.
 
Sanosuke sweat dropped. “Same old dad!”
 
“Hurry up and eat you two! We have to drop y'all off at Hanabi's in fifteen minutes!”
 
Sanosuke played with his rice. “Yeah… yeah!”
 
“Eat or starve!” Sasuke raged.
 
“Yes daddy dearest!” he said sarcastically. Sasuke gave him a death glare.
 
He finally picked up his chopsticks, and ate.
 
Xxx
 
“Thank you for taking care of the kids, Hanabi,” Sakura said.
 
“Oh, it's no problem at all.” She bent down and patted the twins on the head. “I love kids so much!” Sanosuke growled a little.
 
“FUNAHO-CHAN!” a voice chirped.
 
Sanosuke narrowed his eyes. “Oh no, its dobe!”
 
Naota ran over to his crush. “How are you today, Funaho-chan?”
 
“…….”
 
The little Naruto cried inwardly “She does not like me!”
 
Sanosuke laughed. “She does not like you, dobe!”
 
“Leave me alone, teme!” Naota walked over to a corner and sulked.
 
“Sanosuke!” Sasuke yelled.
 
“Yes, Daddy?”
 
“I need to speak with you, come with me.” He let go of Funaho's hand. “I will be right back, sis.” Sanosuke followed his father. “What is it daddy?” he asked. “I want you to protect Funaho.” “What!” He exclaimed. “From Naota, don't let him touch her!” Sasuke face became serious. “You don't have to worry about that, daddy. I would never let him touch her!” Sasuke smirked. “That's my boy, here.” The young father gave his son a kunai. “If he tries to touch her, stab him!” Sanosuke nodded. “Do you know how to stab, son?” The three year took the kunai and stabbed the air.
 
“STAB!”
 
“STAB!”
 
“STAB!” he exclaimed.
 
He gave the boy a pat on the head. “Now, go play.” “Yes daddy!” He ran towards Funaho.
 
Sasuke appeared. “Hey what did you tell him, Sasuke-teme?'' Sasuke smirked. “Oh nothing, just a little kunai lesson.” Naruto blinked his eyes. “Ok?”
 
“We should get going!” Neji said. They all nodded in agreement.
 
“Good bye, kids, be good!” their mothers exclaimed.
 
“We will!” they said innocently.
 
“Remember what I said, Sanosuke.”
 
“I will daddy!”
 
After that, the Ninjas vanished in a cloud of smoke.
 
“Now kids, lets have some fun!” Hanabi exclaimed.
 
N
 
A
 
R
 
U
 
T
 
O
 
A/n Yayay they learned they technique! What's going to happen next? Find out next time!
 
P.S. Does any body know the animal ANBU mask Itachi had? If you know, please tell me, Ja matta!