Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome Back! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N Hey! This is a story I felt like writing, it was spur of the moment. I don't own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does, darn it all.
 
It was a sunny day in Konoha as Naruto made his way down the main street. The sound of vendors selling their wares, kids begging their parents for sweets, and men buying dinner to take home to family filling the air. He grinned as he made his way to the all familiar Ichiraku Ramen stand. As he pulled the flap aside to enter his nose twitched as the familiar scent of spices and cooking noodles filled his nose and enveloped him. The old man running the stall called out to him as he grabbed a seat. “Naruto! Glad to see you today, how are you this fine evening?” Naruto smiled his usual whiskered grin and closed his eyes as he took another whiff of the air. “I'm great! Today I got back from a super secret mission, I can't give ya details but it was awesome!” The old man smiled as he looked at the twenty-four year old man in front of him. No matter how old he was, he was still Naruto.
 
Ayame walked up to Naruto and gave him her usual perky smile. “What'll it be today?” Naruto smiled and ordered beef ramen. As he waited for his food he looked to his right, suddenly pausing as he did. “Yuki?” Said girl looked up and turned to him, surprise on her face. “Eh? Naruto?” Naruto smiled, happiness evident on his face. He quickly picked the girl up and settled her in his lap, grinning madly as he buried his face into her chest.
 
Yuki's face broke into a wild blush and she narrowed her eyes in anger/embarrassment. “N-Naruto! Put me down!” Naruto smirked and pinched her hip, grinning as she let out a high squeak. He looked up at her from his resting position on her chest and kissed a scar on the left side of her collar bone, causing her to stifle a gasp. He smirked as she bit her lip, trapping it between her teeth. “I never thought I'd see you again.” He murmured into her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the top of his shaggy hair. “Hn, I told you we'd meet again.” Naruto let out a soft whimper, soft enough that Yuki could hear it without anyone else hearing.
 
She smiled sadly and murmured into his hair. “Hello, Kyuubi-kun.” Naruto gave a grunt and turned to a shocked Ayame, who was holding his order. “H-here ya go.” Naruto threw down some money for his food and took the bowl of ramen with him, Yuki encased in his other arm. He took off for his apartment. Yuki looked down at him with a quirked eyebrow. They reached his door quickly and opened it effortlessly. He walked inside and closed the door behind them. He made his way to his small living room after dropping his food off in the small kitchen.
 
He sat down on the couch and looked at Yuki, her face flushed. “You have a lot to explain, start.” Yuki gave a huff and glared at him. “Am I talking to Kyuubi or Naruto?” A soft growl answered her. She leaned into him and stopped short of his face, and then she looked into his eyes and smiled sadly. “I'm sorry Kyuubi.” He glared at her, his eyes pure deep crimson, matching her own bloody orbs. He looked at her. “Mine, mate, left me, why?” Yuki laughed nervously and discreetly scooted slightly off of his lap. “I told you I was sorry.” Kyuubi yanked her closer to him so that she was straddling his hips. He buried his face into her neck and took a deep whiff. He pulled back and his eyes went back to ocean blue. He nuzzled her again. Yuki smiled and used her hand to pull his head up to hers. She tilted his head and kissed him deeply. She poured all of her love, anguish, and passion into it. He kissed back, pouring his longing and love into it.
 
Yuki pulled back and smiled. “I've missed you Naru-kun.” Naruto smirked and started sucking on her neck. “Hn, me or my mouth?” Yuki gasped and whimpered. “N-Naruto, you know that turns me on, stop.” Naruto smirked and spoke into her ear. “Hn, you mean like that time I fingered you beneath the table when we ate with Kakshi, Sakura, and Sai? Or when I sucked your delicious tight nipples as we soaked in the hot springs. Or maybe when I fucked your pussy raw, sucking on your breasts like a new-born kit?” Yuki whimpered and shifted in his lap, fighting in vain to not be aroused. “Nnm, Naru.” Naruto smirked and started to trail his mouth from her neck to her chest, his lips an inch from her breasts. He grinned and used a hand to pull her shirt over her head, then smirked as he saw the blush spread to her chest.
 
Yuki moaned softly. “Naruto, I'm so warm right now.” Naruto smirked and looked up at her. He lifted his hips up slightly and smirked as she moaned at the feeling of his straining erection pressing against her butt. “I'll make you hot.” He said before he sucked a nipple into his mouth. Yuki arched into his mouth as a pleasurable heat engulfed her breast. She moaned and grinded down onto his lap, causing him to suck harder, taking more of her breast into his heated cavern. She whimpered as she felt her soaking pussy give a harsh throb, she could feel it rippling inside, waiting to pull something into it's warm and wet depths.
 
Naruto smirked as he sucked her breast. His eyes widened slightly as he felt something warm and wet coming through his crotch, soaking into his boxers. He smirked and let go of her nipple with a wet `pop'. She moaned as he let go and looked down at him, question in her eyes, darkened in pleasure. Naruto grinned and slid his hand into her panties; somehow having disposed of her clothes earlier when she was too far gone is her pleasure induced haze to notice. He held her hips down with his other hand, and then he rubbed her wet folds. Yuki tossed her head back, her ankle length silver hair whipped back and fanned around her. “Oh! Naruto!”
 
A sly grin slid onto his face as she cried his name. “Hn, I wonder what this button does.” His thumb pressed down onto her swollen clit, rubbing it roughly. Yuki's eyes snapped open and she let out a breathless moan that pitched into a scream when he dug his thumb nail into it. He quickly muffled her mouth with his hand, effectively quieting her screams. She looked at him with wide eyes, her scream reduced to a muted moaning. Naruto slowly moved his hand from her mouth. Yuki moaned and suddenly arched into his touch, her juices sliding down her spread thighs. Naruto smirked and swiped two fingers through her swollen folds then licked them clean. “Nmm, it's delicious.” Yuki blushed and moaned as she watched him swallow her juices. “Fuck, Naruto.” She said in a quiet moan. Naruto smirked and pulled her onto his lap, after he quickly pulled his pants and boxers off, leaving his turgid length out in the open, its tip swollen and an angry red, the veins in the sides and bottom thick beneath the skin.
 
Yuki gasped as she saw it. “T-That's not gonna fit, ahn!” Her protest was cut short as he pinched her clit, his fingers shining with his saliva and her juices. Yuki whimpered as he tugged her clit. “Ah-ahhhhn!” She cried out in pleasure as Naruto slid into her, his thick length stretching her in ways she hadn't felt in a long time. “Ah!” She cried out as he bottomed out inside of her.
 
Naruto hissed as her wetness enveloped him. “Oh, fuck! Yuki, I forgot how fucking tight you were!” Yuki moaned as he gave a small thrust into her. “Oh!” Naruto smirked and began thrusting into her, grinning as he felt her rhythmically rippling around him. “That's right you fucking cunt! You like when I talk to you like this, when I fuck you and talk dirty, don't you bitch?” Yuki answered him with a deep and throaty moan, as she bumped back into him as he thrusted into her. “Ahn!” Naruto smirked as he sat down and pulled Yuki so that she was sitting in his lap, her dripping slit stretched around him.
 
He looked up at her and felt his mouth go dry. She was panting, her hair sticking to her body in places where her sweat drenched it. Her chest heaving as she breathed, her breasts moving with each breath, her eyes a misty crimson, clouded over in all consumable lust. She looked into his eyes and moaned as she felt her pussy clench round him, squeezing him inside of her. Naruto groaned and gripped her hips in his hands. He growled, his length throbbing inside of her. “Ride me, now!” Yuki nodded as she shakily planted her legs on either side of his hips then pushed up until only his swollen tip was inside of her. She clenched her eyes and dropped down onto him. Naruto snarled and snapped his hips up into her. Yuki bit down on her bottom lip to muffle her cry of pleasure.
 
Naruto held her hips and began thrusting up into her mercilessly. “You're never leaving me again!” Each word punctuated with a sharp thrust. Yuki's legs quivered as she felt her pussy begin to ripple spastically around him. “I-I'm…c-cum…..oh…Naruto!” Naruto felt her clenching more around him and knew she wouldn't last much longer. He snapped his hips into her and tilted her hips so that he thrusted into her sweet spot.
 
Her eyes snapped open as she let out a shuddery scream. “Ahn! N-Naruto!” She clenched her eyes shut as she came hard, bright white lights snapping behind her clenched lids. Naruto growled and sealed her lips into a kiss as he snapped his hips up one more time and came hard. “Ngh!” Yuki whimpered as she kissed him, his hot seed bathing the inside of her pulsing channel.
 
She rested her forehead in the crook of his neck and panted. “Oh, I forgot how good that felt.” Naruto smirked and nuzzled her neck, sniffing slightly. Suddenly his sated grin turned into a frown. He gripped her hips and squeezed slightly, a warning. “Where's my mark?” Yuki grimaced slightly when his grip tightened. “Ngh, ouch, Ease up dammit!” Naruto loosened his grip slightly and looked into her crimson orbs. She smiled and went through a set of hand signs, settling on the sign of the tiger. Suddenly a cobalt paw print appeared on her neck, the mark surrounded in black flecks.
 
Naruto's frown lessened as he saw his mark on her pale skin. He nuzzled her neck and grinned, beginning to lap at it. Yuki sighed happily. “It's been too long Naru. How has everyone been?” Naruto smiled wickedly. “Everyone's been asking me non-stop about you. Just today Sakura-chan asked me if you were coming back soon.” She blushed crimson, ducking her head into his shoulder.
 
He chuckled lowly and cradled her against him, slipping out of her hot channel. She groaned slightly and looked at him. “You better be happy as hell that I haven't killed you yet.” Naruto gave a fake affronted look. “Who, me?” Yuki sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Yes you, you raided my underwear drawer last time I was here.” Naruto grinned at that. He had to, it was funny as hell. He had stolen her most revealing pair of underwear she had. A red lace string bikini. He walked through town dressed like that, henge'd to look like her, without a bra, only panties. She had gotten back to see bunches of men and teenaged boys outside the apartment she shared with Naruto.
 
Imagine her shock to come face to face with enough men to make a small army. She had to hide majority of the day because on every street there were patrol groups made entirely of men or boys.
 
Yuki shook her head and smiled, planting a sweet but short kiss on his lips. “I've missed you so much.” Naruto smiled back and pinched her side, smirking as she let out a yelp. Yuki glowered and muttered. “I'll take that as an `I missed you too.” Naruto wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up so he could stand. He made his way to his room, Yuki in arms.
 
She giggled and played with his hair as they walked into the bedroom. As they walked into his room she smiled as she spotted his old goggles. “Aww, you still have them.” Naruto blushed and dropped her on his bed, along with a pair of his boxers and an old t-shirt. She quickly shucked her clothes and tossed them into a corner then changed into his clothes. She looked up at him when she was done, her face still glowing from their coupling.
 
Naruto grinned and pulled on some boxers before climbing into bed with her. Yuki smiled and curled into him, her legs intertwined with his and her arms around his neck. He smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands on her ass. She warily looked up at him and playfully frowned. He grinned as he gave her plump bottom a squeeze. She felt the corner of her lips twitch as she kissed his chest, right above his heart.
 
“G'night Naru.” Naruto smiled down at his mate and kissed her softly on the forehead. “Good night baby.”
 
Thank you for reading everyone! Please send me ideas and suggestions, all are welcome! Constructive criticism is welcome, no flamers!