Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Dreams ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(A/N: This story will get better as it progresses, the chapters get much longer i promis you! This is my first ever fanfiction so please be kind ^_^)
There was a horrible screeching noise coming from downstairs, Sasuke Uchiha was woken by it, he sat up and rubbed at sleepy eyes and looked around his room but it was dark and empty.

“....must have been hearing things” he mumbled to himself as he lay back down to go back to sleep. He was about to drift off to sleep again when he heard the noise again, a loud screeching noise, like someone scraping a nail across glass. Sasuke crawled out of his bed, and walked towards his closed bedroom door, he reached out for the door knob, as the knob twisted by itself, he stepped backwards, as the door slowly opened.

Sasuke reached for his Kunai pouch, but his hand only touched his bare leg, he remembered he just got out of bed, so he was wearing nothing but his underpants. The door was fully open now, Sasuke looked, and saw nothing, nothing but a pile of sand “huh, what the...” Stepping out into the hall, he saw a trail of sand, going from his door and down the stairs. “Why is there sand in here..”

The young Uchiha followed the trail to the kitchen to find his older brother, Itachi stood next to a boy with a sand gourd on his back,

“Hey there little brother” Itachi grinned. Sasuke looked at Itachi, then to Gaara they where both wearing maid outfits!

Sasuke stumbled backwards with a scared look on his face “W-what are you doing..h-here?” The raven trembled as Itachi and the the other boy stepped forwards.

“What's wrong Sasuke-kun, don't you like our outfits?” Gaara smiled. The littlest Uchiha screamed as both Itachi and Gaara grabbed Sasuke in places he didn't want to be touched.

Sasuke jumped out of his now wet bed. 'No way....I...I cant have....' he quickly ripped the sheets from the bed and ran downstairs, he opened the washing machine and shoved the sheets in it, he then ripped of his underpants and shoved them in also.

Sasuke sighed as he sat on the cold kitchen table and looked out the window at the full moon. 'Stupid dreams....always the same thing...' He rested his head in his hands and sighed. A knock on his door brought him out of his thoughts. “Huh” he looked at his clock and saw the time, '2 Am!?' “Who could it be at this time...?”

Donning his bathrobe he answered his front door, there on his doorstep stood Kakashi.

“Hey there Sasuke, I was wondering how your doing....?” Kakashi stepped in and closed the door behind himself, “Hmm..” Kakashi looked down questioningly at Sasuke, “what's that smell?”

He sniffed the air and walked into the kitchen , followed quickly by the raven.

“Its nothing, Kakashi-sensei!” Sasuke stood defiantly in front of the washing machine, Kakashi smirked picking the smaller boy up and placing him on the table.

“Lets see” Kakashi bent down to look into the washing machine, “Washing your bed sheets I see..”

He looked at Sasuke who was looking down at the floor “Yeah I am, they...they were dirty,”

Kakashi nodded and sat down on a stool. “I see. Anyway, back to the point, I'm here to ask you if you were okay, yesterday you seemed a bit... off... usually you're the one who saves Naruto, but yesterday it was the other way around.” Kakashi was right, yesterday was abnormal, yesterday Naruto was the one to save Sasuke from getting hurt. Yesterday was very different.

( Find out what happened the day before, How Naruto saved Sasuke Why Sasuke is having such Odd dreams, All will be revealed in the Next Chapter )