Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Dreams ❯ Sasuke's Bad Day Part 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The day started like any other day, Sasuke woke up, had a shower and dressed in his usual clothes, went downstairs and had his breakfast – Toast and a glass of milk – the daily ritual.

It's been two weeks since the Chunnin Exams.

As Sasuke left his house he rubbed the back of his neck 'That Mark....'

Sasuke walked through the village to the usual meting place of team 7 – the small bridge – when he got there, Sakura and Naruto where already there. 'Hn I must have got up late' he thought to himself.

“Heeey Sasuke-kun!” Sakura cried in her usual dreamy tone.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied nonchalantly, Naruto turned to face Sasuke.

“SASUKE! Today's the day I BEAT YOU!”

Sasuke sighed and shook his head, “Whatever dobe.”

Naruto just glared at the stubborn Uchiha and sat down on the edge of the bridge.

“Kakashi's late again then...” Sasuke commented.

“Y-yeah he is , Stupid Kakashi-sensei” his pink haired team mate replied blushing.

“Stupid am I Sakura?” Kakashi chose this time to appear behind Sakura.

“AHH! K-Kakashi-sensei, I didn't mean it, I er....I mean” She stuttered her blush deepening.

Kakashi waved his hands in a dismissing manner, “No no its okay, I understand. I'm sorry I'm late, I was busy helping an old lady cross the road – ”

“LIAR” Sakura and Naruto shouted cutting him off.

The perverted Jounin just smiled, “Well guys, today we have a nice little mission, were going to be clearing out a few houses at the edge of the village, they're going to be knocking them down in a few days and we've been asked to see if there is anything valuable left for the Hokage,”

Naruto sighed “Aww Kakashi-sensei that's so boring!”

Kakashi looked down at Naruto, then turned away and started walking, “HEY!” the hyperactive blonde ran after him, Sasuke and Sakura close behind.

“This way guys, the place is an old estate of houses that used to belong to an old Leaf village shinobi clan.” Sasuke glanced at Kakashi before averting his attention to the floor in thought 'An old clan, he cant seriously mean ...the Uchiha Estate?'

Sasuke walked in step beside Kakashi, “Sensei, the place were going too...is it-”

Kakashi cut him off abruptly. “Don't worry Sasuke, the clan that used to own that estate were called the Kamichi clan, they all just suddenly vanished about 7 years ago” Sasuke smiled slightly 'that's good.'

The four shinobi approached a large rusty iron gate which had the 'K.K' engraved in silver letters.

“There it is, come on guys.” Kakashi walked though the gates and the others followed, “We'll split up into two's. Sakura, you'll be with me, Sasuke and Naruto, you two go that way,” He pointed to the main large house in the middle of the small estate.

Naruto and Sasuke walked off towards the old house, glaring at each other. “Are you sure about that Kakashi-sensei, I think, maybe, I should go with Sasuke instead of Naruto.”

Kakashi looked at Sakura and shook his head “Naah, I thought it would be best if Sasuke and Naruto worked at there Relationship together.”

Sakura's eyes went wide and she shouted “ WHAAAT RELATIONSHIP!?!?! WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?”

Kakashi rubbed his head “Do you have to be so loud...? I just meant that they could work on there friendship...you know, instead of hating each other they might get to like each other,”

Sakura looked up at her sensei relived, “ooh I see what you mean. HAHA! I knew that.” She walked on ahead with an embarrassed look on her face.

-X-

Sasuke and Naruto entered the house, they looked around the large entrance hall, which was covered in dust and cobwebs. “Naruto, I will look upstairs and you look down here, if you find anything, call me. Don't touch ANYTHING without me saying so.” The raven sent a glare towards his long term rival. Who returns the gesture.

“Who the hell do you think you are telling me what to do?!” Naruto turns away and storms off towards the closest door.

“Well, your doing it anyway aren't you?” Sasuke sighed and starts to walk up the dusty staircase. He continues his exploration of upstairs, finding only locked rotten doors, 'All those doors are locked, I should open them to look inside...what's that' Sasuke bends down in front of one of the doors, inspecting a thick red liquid coming from under said door.

'What is that?' he puts two fingers out slowly in the liquid, it was warm. 'Its...blood...someone must be hurt' standing up he kicks the door down harshly. Coughing as dust blows up and into his eyes. “AHH!” he rubs at his eyes affectively making it worse, as he hears the door close behind him. 'What? I just broke the door down didn't I?'

When the dust settles, Sasuke notices the room he is in shows signs of an inhabitant. “Hello...is anybody here...?” He steps into the middle of the dark room, the window is covered over with a sheet.

Sasuke walks over to the bed which was near the far wall, he could make out the blanket moving up and down rythmically, 'Somebody is under there, somebody small, a child maybe?'Sasuke reaches out, and pulls the blanket away, however there was nothing in the bed.

Stretching his hand out onto the bed, it was warm. 'Somebody was there..'

“What are you doing in my house?” came the small scared voice from behind Sasuke who abruptly turned his head to see to whom the voice belonged.

Stood just behind Sasuke was a small boy, he had long blonde hair and large sparkling blue eyes. His clothes consisted of a pale moth-eaten bathrobe, at first glance Sasuke thought it may have been Naruto, but the boy was to small to be his blonde team mate.

“G-get out of here, its not your house!” the boy pushed Sasuke's taller frame towards the bed, despite the boy's innocent looks he was quiet strong. To the raven's utter horror, the bed seemed to come to life, as the sheets started to wrap around Sasuke, effectively trapping him. “NARU-HMPH!” The sheets gagged him before he could finish his call for help.

The little blonde boy grinned at Sasuke's struggling form as he slowly climbed up onto the bed, “This is what you get for being such a bad boy....” upon forcibly closer inspection the boys eyes seemed to be multi-coloured and his pupils where like slits.

(What now, what dose this little boy want, is this the cause of Sasukes strange fantasy's, read the next chapter and maby you will find out)