Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Would You Do? ❯ Building Neji ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bell: We don't own Naruto and we never will…unfortunately. Please do not be offended by the language. And by the way, we are not racist. We are actually, well myself I am Chinese and N-T is extremely mixed.

 

Chapter 2- NAZI BOY!!

 

Narrator: Hello. Here we are with your host…we still don't have a freakin' name! You intend to spoil people's lives without even giving me the f-ing narrator a name! You bitches!

 

N-T & Bell: - _-; *pulls out the twin Hammers of DOOM! **thunder claps*

 

Narrator: WTF?! I thought there was only one Hammer of DOOM!*thunder claps*

 

Bell: Well, since we are the authors of this piece of crap, anything goes! So now there are THREE Hammers of DOOM!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*thunder claps*

 

N-T: WHERE THE HELL DID YOU LEARN THAT! I GOT TEN IN MY POCKET!

 

Bell: WTF, you are such a loser.

 

*Loser falls out of pockets*

 

Bell: WTF?

 

N-T: Oops…* `wtf' falls out of pockets*

 

Bell: HOLY SHIT!

 

N-T:*holy shit falls out of pockets*Sick.

 

Bell: *twitches* HAMMERS OF DOOM FIGHT!!!! *she & N-T starts randomly fighting with hammers*

 

Narrator: ANYWAY, back to the story*shoves the `heroes' down random pot hole…which also came out of N-T's pockets…don't ask*

 

*************************

 

CHIBI Neji TIME! W^^T!

 

Neji: WTF?! What am I doing here? This wasn't part of my destiny!!

 

Bell: What do you mean `here'?!

 

Neji:*thinks of the random man eating swamp around him*…I don't know…WTF?

 

N-T: DON'T CURSE!*beats him up*

 

Neji: %$^#&^%#^@#$#q$^%^$&#@!^#$&^%$&^%$!!!!!!

 

N-T: Shut the frig up you son of a bitch!*bitch falls out of pockets*

 

N-T: So THAT'S where the holy shit came from…

 

Bell: STOP IT NOW!*rips off N-T's pants*

 

N-T: WTF?! *bitch slaps Bell*

 

Bell: Remember, we're supposed to make Neji a-

 

N-T: Yeah Yeah! Give me my pants! *bell throws her shorts* I SAID MY PANTS!

 

Bell: *shoves them in washer…that came out of guess where*

 

Neji: What the heck is up with you all?

 

Bell: SILENCE, YOU NAZI!

 

Neji: WTF is a Nazi?

 

N-T: Uh…crazy ass white people with issues…

 

Bell: YOU RACIST!

 

N-T: I AIN'T A FREAKIN' RACIST!

 

*Flash Back*

 

Girl: Hey

N-T: Yo.

Girl: So…are you ok?

N-T: What do you mean?

Girl:*pokes N-T's skin*You're burnt.

N-T: NO I AIN'T!

Girl: Then why are you black?

N-T: GO FIGURE!*points at parents*

Dad: WTF?!*sombrero appears on head with sign pointing at him saying Caucasian-Hispanic German freak*

Mom: LMFAO?!Hahahaha-*random rice bowl hits her and balloon pops out of bowl saying `Chinese-white-black-mixed freak* WTF?!

 

*End Flashback*

 

Bell: that was pointless.

 

N-T: No shit, dipshit.

 

Neji: So who are you all?

 

N-T: We are…*funky disco pose and music*

 

Bell: The….*funky disco move and music*

 

N-T: *glances at Bell*

 

Bell: *glances at N-T*

 

N-T: =_=; We actually don't have a name, but I am the great N-T! *waves hand* And that LOSER is some simpleton named Bell*

 

Bell: >_< What LOSER?!

 

N-T: Anyway, you! I'm telling you something and you will obey! Do you hear?!

 

Neji: Uh…

 

N-T: Ok…no matter WHAT happens, love everyone!

 

Neji: Why?

 

N-T: Because I said so? And why would you hate someone?

 

Neji: Well, what if my father was sent off to some people in the place of my uncle to be his `corpse' and then they won't learn the secrets of the Byakugan and I become angry and seek revenge?

 

N-T: *silence*

 

Bell: *whistle*

 

N-T: Yeah.

 

Neji: OK!

 

*whiplash*

 

N-T: WHAAAAAT?!

 

Neji: OK! LOVE ALL!*peace sign*

 

N-T: OK! That pose….

 

Neji: Yeah?

 

Bell: It will now be your trade mark.

 

Neji: *shrugs* I like it!

 

N-T: So we'll be off.*turns to walk away*

 

Bell: Wait!*throws Neji a bag of weed* Discover the uses!

 

Neji: WEED?! ISN'T IT BAD FOR YOU?!

 

N-T: Who told you that?*disappears*

 

Bell: Peace, brother!*disappears*

 

PRESENT DAY NEJI!

 

Neji: Yo! Peace, dudes! Hinata! What's up?!

 

Hinata: Um…Um…

 

Naruto: Doesn't anyone get the idea Neji should be a heartless bastard concerned with destiny and hates Hinata with all his heart and soul?

 

Others:…no.

 

So Neji became a happy hippie who discovered a new way of sniffing weed and this lil' Nin was one of the worst in his class! But one day, someone came and cut down a tree in his back yard and he went on a rampage killing everyone and everything. In misery after realizing what he had done, he cried and drowned in his own tears. On his last breath, his eyes glanced upwards and there was Hinata (who happened to not die) and she said,' I always thought you were a loser who would hate everyone and kill everything!' And then she keeled over and died.

 

Narrator: So now, our losers have to fix everything! Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, get your asses back there!

 

N-T: Sir Yes, ma'am!

 

Bell: DITTO!

 

Narrator: ;_; so pathetic…I don't even have a gender!

 

BACK TO CHIBI NEJI!

 

N-T: YOU LOSER!

 

Neji: Huh?!

 

Bell: Ok! Ok! We don't have much time! *slaps Neji*

 

Neji: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!

 

N-T: YOU WILL HATE YOUR UNCLE! IT IS YOUR DESTINY TO BE THE GREATEST! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

 

Neji: Who the hell are you?!

 

Bell: THAT DOESN'T MATTER!

 

N-T: OBEY ME!!!!!!

 

Neji: You two are losers.

 

Bell: SILENCE, NAZI BOY!

 

Neji: O.O

 

N-T: *shakes fist at him* Oh, and your cute little cousin Hinata…

 

Neji: *shaking* Y-yeah?

 

N-T: She is a bitch who is worthless and weak! When your father dies and you have every opportunity to kill her! Do you understand?! Everyone hates you!!!!!

 

Neji: MY FATHER'A GONNA DIE?!

 

N-T: YES!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

 

Neji: *shaking in a corner* O-kkkkk….

 

N-T: AND WE ARE OFF!*disappears*

 

Bell:*about to disappear*AND DON'T DO DRUGS!*disappears*

 

Neji: WTF?!

 

So all turned out as it was supposed to. Neji is still our crazy little Nazi Boy.

 

End Chapter

 

Bell: Ok, so it sucked.

 

N-T: Yeah…I've been having migraines all weak @_@

 

Bell: Forgive us, we will make the next chapter better so look out for the next chapter: Sakura!

 

BTW, Nazi Boy is N-T's phrase for Neji because of the sign on his head.