Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When life gives you Emails ❯ Sasuke ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When Life gives you emails.
 
Sasuke is your regular class A+ student, with your average life. He's from Manhattan, New York, and goes to NYU. Nothing special... Really, nothing at all to write about.
 
Sasuke squints his eyes at the computer again, sighing lightly as his fingers type his keys in constructive boredom.
 
Yes, Sasuke is bored. Evidence of such; he just posted a long-ass entry on his LiveJournal. Yes, the one with his sasUKE signature.
 
Why would he do that? Surely he's disturbed. Normally, the Uchiha heir would ever find anything
on the net that would even catch his interest. Especially not now.
 
Nope, nothing. Not even an email from one of his many stalkers. That includes on both genders.
 
Nothing. At. All.
 
This time it's even worse than usual. He can't even find anything good to read and though there's frequently something on AdultFanfiction.
 
Yes, he's a fan to some extent and he's even published a few good stories… Which reminds him… He needs to work on the next chapter of, Cum, Cum Paradise.
 
He's such a perv, ain't he?
 
Black eyes rolled, accompanied by a sigh; portraying the hopelessness of finding a decent story to read.
 
It really is strange. He's read a lot of great stories. Just the other day he read Just One Thing I Hate by animehead... He seriously thinks he has stalkers now... More than 20, if the information in that fic is true... Actually, he found the story to be quite good. Only... Why the hell hasn't she put up a lemon of him and Naruto?! The same could be said for Go Get 'em Tiger... I mean who likes red heads?
 
Okay.
 
Yes, he's shitting you all because he knows you're reading his LiveJournal.
 
That's the best part isn't it?
 
He can bad mouth anyone without so much as opening up his mouth. I mean come on!!! He just has to give you one look and make you feel stupid?
 
Hn.
 
Okay, no more talking to himself...
 
It's starting to really creep him out,
 
Ooooooo what's this?
 
Sasuke raises an eyebrow when the tell-tale `You've Got Mail' starts flashing on the screen.
 
Who the hell would be sending him an email?
 
It's probably a virus...
 
Best to delete it and save himself the trouble.
 
Sasuke pauses when his finger is about to hit the delete key, hesitating over the fact that...
 
Wait why is he stalling? He's Uchiha Sasuke! He doesn't stall!
 
Still...
 
The name FoxS30 catches his attention, even though the name is unknown.
 
Who the hell is that?
 
Probably another stalker…
 
Figures…
 
With a roll of his eyes he attempts to delete the suspicious e-mail… But curses!
 
How does one spill soda on his person?
 
Okay,
 
That's better. Nice and clean.
 
He sits up-right again, blinking at his screen. Shit. Did he just press enter? He must have on accident... Good thing no one's around to call him a LIAR!
 
May as well take a peek, ne?
 
Sasuke's eyes could have popped out and that's saying a lot.
 
Anyone got a tissue?
 
What the fuck is this shit?
 
Sasuke scoots in to get a closer view. He squints his eyes-yes, he does that often-and re-reads the passage. Is this a gay porn ad?
 
No. There isn't even a link...
 
The e-mail is intriguing...
 
The message itself was funny, though poorly written to the extent of making the Uchiha sick but it did have something that made the Uchiha want to reply back.
 
Even though the person's grammar sucks big time, one word caught his attention.
 
Alone.
 
Who's lonely?
 
Not him, not the Uchiha.
 
Was this... FoxyS30 lonely?
 
A big frown crosses the Uchiha's face again...
 
Can you believe it? Sasuke's replying back!
 
No, he's not writing a big sappy, 'I'd like to be your friend crap' or 'My cock's bigger then yours sucker,' No.
 
He wrote...
 
Alone too..
 
That's it.
 
Two words.
 
He doesn't know what he's doing and he doubting he's in his right mind.
 
All in all,
 
He feels just as lonely as this Fox fellow suggests.
 
The hardest part of all is waiting for this person to reply...
 
 
BETA GUYS!!! Thanks to yours truly, Oraday, the sweet heart! She beta my story!! OMG I LOVE HER! She's just so sweet and rules so frigging much so kudos' to her! Remember to check out her work! Everything here on out will be beta! GAH! I love her! Kawi! Now you know the drill guys. ^^
 
Like it? Hate it? GAH! I know it's random, but I was inspired by animehead!! I just love how she conducts her story Just One Thing I Hate! I'm a big fan of Go Get 'em Tiger too, so please, no one think I'm bad mouthing them! I'm not! Aff.net rules! Ttul guys! See ya!