Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Why Mourn We Not in Blood ❯ Sasori ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
I started the Kakuzu story long before this one. Hmmm… Anyway. This is a series of stories about the backgrounds of various Naruto villains and the events that shaped them.

Chapter Warnings: Spoilers about the artistic beliefs of Sasori, implications of necrophilia.

Disclaimer: I don’t own it.

______________________________________________________________ __________

Sunlight streaming in from between the closed curtains lay in a thin stripe across one open eye. The pupil stared back at him from within the green iris as little flecks of mascara lay spattered around the dark ring of kohl. The ray of light ended at the corner of the other eye, which, in its relative darkness, gazed across the room from its twin. Weaving their way through thick eyelashes, stray strands of dark hair came to a rest on a set of delicate cheekbones. The light dusting of blush present there contrasted greatly with the fair skin. Slowly, Sasori reached out a finger to brush a bit of spittle off of a set of parted, bright red lips before he leaned down to kiss them.
Hovering above her, he breathed out slowly. Wooing the girl had gone differently than expected. She had been rather reluctant to be with him, even going so far as to claim that he was jealous of her boyfriend. He had told her what he thought of that idea, told her how much it irked him to see her tainted by someone so undeserving of her, but she had refused to see reason. He had taken the only appropriate course of action. A loving push later and she was his, splayed across her living room carpet. He gently ran a knuckle along her broken neck and kissed her again before he picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.
He arranged her on her bed and stood back for a moment. Titling his head to the side, he examined her. Satisfied with the image, he sat on the edge of the mattress and brushed the hair from her face. His fingers traced along the edge of her jawbone and down the side of her neck until they caught in the collar of her shirt. Frowning, he unbuttoned the top button, revealing a flash of her bra. He blinked and unfastened another portion of her top.
When he left her a few hours later, he took the time to gaze at her. Her face, eternally young, stared back, as though thanking him for a perpetuity of perfection. He couldn’t help but agree with her as he took in the sight. Her clothes were scattered haphazardly at the base of her bed, undergarments resting on the top. One of her arms was hanging off the edge of the mattress while the other lay across her nude stomach. He let his eyes linger a scant moment longer on the white seeping out from between her thighs before he turned around and left through the front door.

____________________________________________________________ ____________

Please review. Unless you’re going to tell me that I’m a twisted freak. I already knew that.