Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon a Dog Star ❯ Collision! New Student on Campus! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Wish Upon a Dog Star
~~~~~
Disclaimer: Naruto and respective characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Viz and Shonen Jump. Concept's mine tho. :3

Rated M for Mature readers only. Scenes are going to get rough and language will be thrown around like confetti. Did I mention blood? Probably not right? Well it'll be in the future so watch out and hopefully the hook will do what it's designed to do. :3
~~~~~
Chapter 1: Collision! New Student on Campus!
~~~~~
Morning light filtered through the sakura trees outside of Konoha High, the academy where the youth of Konoha district attended class. It was late summer, the start of classes, and the trees were rustling gently in the wind, leaves green as ever in the gentle white light of morning. Students walked toward their school in pairs or groups, happily chatting and excited for their first day. A teenager with raven hair and dark eyes walked semi alone, a plethora of his female classmates following him as he walked.

"He's so cool!" one of them squealed sweetly. The girls sighed in unison as he glanced behind him slightly, all of them hoping that they caught his eye. He wouldn't have it any other way, of course, not when his brother was so popular in school before him. He eyed a group of boys as he walked up to the front gate of the school, students filtering through the iron barred doors and stopped among them. He blinked a bit in surprise and then grinned a little slyly.

"Shikamaru.. you're here early. What gives?" He said rather gruffly as he thudded the lazy youth on the back, Shikamaru's eyes widening as he lurched forward ever so slightly. He grumbled and rubbed the shoulder that was just struck and shot daggers with his eyes at the other boy.

"My mum dropped me off..." He grumbled. Shikamaru's father normally did the driving, and father like son, was very lazy in doing so, making the boy tardy every time he took him to the school. The teachers and classmates had just accepted it as normal and would be surprised when the teen showed up early.. which was few and far between, for sure.

"Ah.. that explains it..." He turned his coal black eyes toward his female followers and waved them off with his hand. "Ladies, please? It's time for class, you should know."

The girls swooned and floated into the school building, obeying orders from their idol. The boys laughed a bit and one of them folded his arms. "Ahh... Sasuke... how are we gonna ever be as cool as you?" He asked, adjusting his hair a little and grinning a silly smile at his friend.

"Kiba.. as soon as you stop carrying the dog around and leave him at home, you'll be cool." said a taller boy with small black glasses perched on his nose. The boys around him shivered and Shikamaru sighed.

"Yeah, Shino's right. You'd smell ten times better, that's for sure. Then maybe the girls would like you."

Kiba pouted as the school bell rang. Sasuke hung back, however, his friends starting to move toward the school's doors, as he noticed his shoe was untied. He stooped down and started to mess with the laces.

"Come on, we're gonna be late, Sasuke!" A round teen whined slightly as he stopped to look at Sasuke, his eyebrows turned up in dismay. The other boys stopped and started to wait when Sasuke shook his head.

"Don't worry about me, Chouji, just go on ahead." The boy said, continuing to toy with his shoe. The boys shrugged, running off to class, leaving the Uchiha boy behind. He sighed and stood, looking up at the sky and frowning as he let his thoughts take over his mind. He didn't even hear the light thumping sound that was quickly approaching his immediate area.

TmpTmpTmpTmpTMPTMPTMP KAPOW!

Books were thrown up in a sudden "explosion" of paper and bindings as two book bags went flying through the air they landed opposite of their owners and Sasuke rubbed his head as he sat on the ground, a major pain in his rear and his back where he was slammed. He seethed slightly and looked up, seeing the familiar schoolgirl uniform of his school and a flash of pink and blue from beneath the short skirt. He blushed and looked to the side where the small black book bag lay, a few small key chains hanging from a zipper, a cellphone with small pink glitter hearts adorning it's surface and a small animal charm hanging from it's loop exposed from it's open state. He stood and dusted himself off as he furrowed his brow a bit, leaning down to pick up his book bag and books quickly.

"You should watch where you're going, onna no ko(1)..." he grumbled as he shoved her books into her bag, tossing it into her lap without giving her much more than a passing glance. Long blond hair and blue eyes were all he saw before he turned and left, his book bag slung haughtily over his shoulder as he marched into the school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The nerve of that chica! How dare she slam into Sasuke's back? How was the first chapter? Pretty short, eh? I think so too... but I wanted to leave you wanting more. X3 Hehehe! :3

JAPANESE LESSON OF THE... Chapter... ^A^;;;

1. Onna no ko: Little Girl

I will be using random Japanese phrases and words every so often. Please enjoy. :3