Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Your Adventure In The Naruto World ❯ Your adventure in the Naruto World ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Adventure in : The Naruto World

Summary: You were walking to school then suddenly stopped and saw a store and decided to take a look. You saw a huge mirror the next thing you know you were in Sasuke's bathroom! Later you will find out that your dad was connected in konoha.

PAIRINGS: youxsasu

A/n: Hi this is my second Naruto fan fiction. Hope you like it!

You woke up pretty early for school. You took a bath, dressed yourself and took a quick breakfast.

"Kasumi don't forget to buy our dinner for later" Your mom reminded you <yes your name is Kasumi>

"Hai. Okaa-san" You answered her.

You took out your roller blades and took off. While you were on your way to school, you noticed an antique shop. You decided to check it out. You entered the shop and saw a beautiful huge mirror. You touched it lightly and saw a little light inside.

"Huh?" you said and touched the mirror longer and observed the light. "Sugoi!" You said loudly.

Later, you took a glance on your cell phone and noticed that you were observing the light for almost 10 minutes. "Kasumi you baka! You'll be late for school!" You told yourself. You quickly pulled your hand from the mirror but it seems that the mirror was pulling you inward.

"Hey you let go of me!" You yelled at the mirror. But you were having a hard time to pull yourself because you were wearing roller blades.

"…no…don't … you must come in to the light…" The mirror said.

"no! no! no! please… please! Let me go!" You yelled. Suddenly your body froze and the mirror sucked you inward. You opened your eyes but did not see anything. But instead you heard rushing water. You closed your eyes then fell flat on the floor but you felt wet. "Ahhhhhh! Wet! Wet! Wet!" You tried to stand up and opened your eyes again. You looked around and saw a shocked <naked> boy. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! What the hell?!" You said covering your eyes. On the other hand, the raven-haired boy grabbed a towel and covered the lower part of his body. You tried to stand up but you keep falling down…later you managed to get out of the bathroom alive.

A few moments later the boy dressed himself and went out of the bathroom.

"You…did you really see?" The raven-haired boy asked you

"Uh…no…" You said looking away

----silence filled the room. ----

"Who the hell are you anyway?" He angrily asked you

"Kasumi. I'm Kasumi" You said still not looking at him

"Why are you in here? And all of the places…why my bathroom."

"Listen! I don't know why I'm in here. I was just on my way to school then I saw a beautiful mirror. I touched it. Then somehow it sucked me in here. So it's not my fault that I'm in here."

"I see. So what are you planning to do?"

"Why are you asking me? I don't even know where this place is"

"First of all. I'm Uchiha, Sasuke. You are in konoha. And if you like you can stay here in my house. And lastly…" He looked at you <your clothes were still wet > "your clothes. You can borrow mine but it may be a little big for your size" He said while tossing you a shirt and a pair of pants exactly like his.

"arigato"

"yah sure now get dressed and let's go to Kakashi-sensei"

You went into the bathroom and got dressed. 'hm...what will happen? Will I ever go back? Will I ever see my okaa-san again?' you asked yourself

"Hey! What's taking you so long?" Sasuke asked knocking on the door

"Yah… I'm coming" You answered back.

When you got out of the door, you felt kindda cold; you fainted and fell on top of sasuke

'what did happen to her and made her fall asleep like this?' sasuke touched your forehead 'she's hot…maybe I should take her to kakashi-sensei now' he thought while attempting to carry you on his back. You on the other hand you were sleeping like it was the first time for you to sleep in your life. 'she's light' he thought and blushing lightly.

He carried you to through the sidewalks of Konoha. The girls around both of you and sasuke were giving you death glares for two things. One, you were wearing sasuke's clothes and two; he was carrying you on his back.

Both of you arrived in Kakashi's house. You were still asleep. Kakashi was outside his house reading Make Out Paradise.

"Kakashi-sensei" Sasuke blurted out

"Huh?" Kakashi turned around "Sasuke Good Morning! You're early for training today"

"No it's not that… I found this girl in my house and said that she came from another world" looking a bit annoyed

Kakashi raised an eyebrow and looked at the girl. "Yah…she looks weird…"

"So? What are we going to do?"

"Let her sleep. Let her sleep in my house until she wakes up. Then let's take her to Master Hokage" Kakashi answered

Sasuke carried you to kakashi's room and laid you down on the bed. He stared at you 'kawaii' he said with a slight blush on his face. 'no…don't think that! She's rude! after she came in my bathroom like that! No way!' he looked away and left the room.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

D`R`E`A`M`

You were walking down an endless road then you suddenly heard a laughing maniac voice behind you. You looked back and saw the face of your father destroying the village. But why? Why was he destroying the village? Was it the village of konoha? You went closer to your father "Otou-san? Why are you doing this? You asked him. He looked at you evilly "Die you worms!" he yelled and stabbed you by a sword.

E`N`D` O`F` D`R`E`A`M`

You threw yourself up and looked around. And saw sasuke and a silvered-haired man beside him outside the window. You stood up from bed and decided to talk to sasuke. <of course! He's the only one you know there!> You went out the door and slightly rubbed your eyes.

"you're awake." Said the silver-haired man

"who are you" you asked

Kakashi laughed "I'm Kakashi. And you are?"

"Huh? I-I'm Kasumi Nomiyama" you said

"Nomiyama? That sounds familiar…" kakashi said while holding his chin

"Huh? Familiar"

"No matter…let's go to master Hokage"

"Master Hokage? Oooohhhh is he a clown?"

Sasuke and Kakashi sweat dropped. "uh- no…he's actually the-well um never mind that just see for yourself"

The three of you walked to Hokage's place. You were walking between Kakashi and Sasuke. You looked around and see certain girls giving you death glares. You looked away and tried to ignore them.

"uhm- kakashi?"

"yah?"

"Why are girls glaring at me?"

Kakashi laughed and Sasuke smirked "well-uhm…"

Then your eye caught a yellow haired girl walking towards you. You reached for Kakashi's arm.

"you!" shouted the girl and pointing one finger on you.

"huh?" you replied and hugged kakashi's arm harder

"ino good afternoon!" Kakashi greeted her.

Ino ignored kakashi. "You! How dare you! Why are you wearing sasuke's clothes! I also saw you earlier! Sasuke was carrying you!"

Other girls saw ino and joined in.

"Yeah! Stop hugging Kakashi's arm!" said one girl

"Yah! And wear your own clothes!" Said another

Now fan girls surrounded you three. You hugged kakashi's arms tighter.

"Kakashi" you whimpered

"Sasuke… let's run…" Kakashi said

"Jumping is a better idea" Sasuke said while looking at a branch of tree above them

"Let's go!"

Kakashi carried you by the arms and jumped into the tree and decided to just hop from tree to tree to avoid more fan girls.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

After a few minutes you arrived Hokage's place and entered.

"Master Hokage." Kakashi said

"Yes kakashi?"

Kakashi pushed you lightly

"Um-good afternoon mister"

hokage raised an eyebrow. You told your story to hokage <sorry for being lazy>

"So what's your name?"

"Nomiyama, Kasumi" you answered

"Nomiyama? Are you somehow related to Luc? Luc Nomiyama?" <yah I know the name's weird>

"Yah he's my dad"

Everyone in the room gasped. <even sasuke>

"Don't tell me she's the daughter of Luc?!" yelled one of the guards on Hokage

"Why what do you know about my father?!"

"Luc Nomiyama was exiled 15 years ago." Hokage said

"M-my dad? Exiled? But why?" You asked in horror

"He was an assassin long ago."

"No…no… my dad won't do such a thing" you said under your breath. Kakashi knelt in front of you and tried to shake you. But you won't snap out of it.

"Kakashi. Train her. Her father might've transferred his strength to her. If he did she might be the most powerful thing alive." Hokage said

Sasuke's eyes widened

Kakashi turned around and nodded slightly "Thank you for your help Master Hokage" Kakashi said and the three of you left.

A/n: so waddya think? Sorry if it's pretty long and if you have comments and suggestions just make me a review and I'll do the best I can to make your reading pleasure like heaven. Hehe ^-^