Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Your Adventure In The Naruto World ❯ victory ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 6 - VICTORY!

A/N: wehehehe! Here's the 6th chappie! And thanks to all of you who send me a pic of itachi and told me how he looks like! Thanks!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"What are you talking about master hokage?" you asked him and demanded for an answer

"Now, now kasumi… calm down… what I'm trying to say is that I want you to be an ANBU."

"WHAT?! Me an ANBU?"

"Yes kasumi. I want you to take this seriously. You are very powerful. You killed orochimaru."

You nodded and took the invitation with honor. "And kasumi I want you to wait till the right time to kill Itachi." Master Hokage told you

"But I can kill him!" you yelled

"Yes I know kasumi… but orochimaru is nothing when you compare him to itachi. Please understand. If you'll kill itachi you should have at least 50 more people as strong as you"

You nodded and left hokage. You saw kakashi waiting for you by the door. "Kakashi… I'm sorry for making you worry…" you told him.

He smiled at you "Don't worry I knew all along the you can kill orochimaru."

You smiled back at him. "Well kakashi-sensei I'll go to sasuke's now… hehe I kindda broke something of his." You told him.

You arrived at sasuke's house and knocked at the door. He opened it and looked at you. "Hi sasuke…" you started "look I'm sorry if I broke your trust…" you continued and handed him a small black teddy bear. "I made it myself!" you finished. He looked at you then the bear.

"You made this?" he asked you.

You nodded and blushed. "you don't like it?" you asked him.

He took the teddy bear from you. "NO! i…I like it thanks…" he said and blushed.

"Whew… I thought you won't like it," you told him "Well I'll go now… bye" you turned around and started to walk away.

But he didn't want you to go. Not yet. He reached for your wrist. You looked back. "No don't go… don't go yet…" he told you

You smiled at him and went in the house. The both of you just stood up in the living room. "So… why don't you want me to go home yet?" you asked him. He did not answer and kept staring at the bear you gave him. "Halooo??? Sasuke? What happened to you?" you asked him waving a hand in front of his face. He looked at you and smiled. "Ha! I told ya! You're much cuter when you smile!" you yelled with a grin on your face.

"Aww that's so cute… little sasuke's in love…" said a voice behind you. You looked back and saw an older version of sasuke.

"…Itachi…" sasuke whispered to himself.

"Itachi? What are you doing here?" you asked him

"I am here to kill you kasumi Nomiyama and since my little brother is here… I'll kill him as well." He said while walking towards you.

You didn't move. You can't move. Sasuke can't move either. "Body binding technique!" you told yourself.

He was now in front of you. He picked your chin and raised it "So… you're the lucky girl that my little brother's in love with… you have a nice face… little brother I want you to look at this…" he wrapped his arm around your waist and pressed his lips against yours.

Your eyes widened. Sasuke felt anger inside. He let go of you and gave a devilish smile to you then to sasuke. You reached for a kounai in you hostler and stabbed your right leg. Sasuke did the same. You sat down on the floor wiping your lips again and again with tears running gown your cheeks. "Your first kiss eh?" itachi said walking towards sasuke. You stood up and ran towards itachi. You threw kounais at him. Just as you thought. He dogged them easily. You did some hand positions then ice spears rained on itachi. But he easily dogged it again.

INSIDE YOUR HEAD

Killer you: let me out! I can kill him kasumi!

You: No! I'll do this myself

Killer you: you can't! You're weak with these emotions!

You: NO!!!

OUTSIDE YOUR HEAD

Sasuke ran around Itachi and wrapped him with nylon-like strings.

You did some hand positions and ice walls appeared from the ground and surrounded itachi.

Itachi can't move.

You concentrated chakra on your feet and jumped on the ceiling. You summoned the ice spikes <the one you used on oro> and stabbed him. But it wasn't him. "Kage Bushin" you told yourself. You glanced at sasuke. He was injured badly. 'he's so fast! I didn't even notice that he went after sasuke' you told yourself. You looked around and saw him behind you. He stabbed you with at least 50 kounais at once on your back. "Why? Why did you want to kill my father." You asked while laying down face first on the floor. "I wonder... you're almost dying there and all you can think of is your father " He told you.

You spitted blood "t-tell me…" you said trying to stand up. "you really want to know?" he smirked at you. You did not answer. "simple… I hate him. He always interfere with my plans. He's such a fucking shit!" he said and kicked you that caused you to fly and hit the wall. <the kounais on your back was pressed harder into your back>

You stood up slowly. "Hn… you can still stand up…" he smirked. You did some hand positions and pressed your hand hard on the ground then the ground started to rumble. Dead bodies <zombies> appeared everywhere and surrounded itachi. The zombies started to torture itachi physically and mentally. Then ice went up from the ground and wrapped itachi. The zombies disappeared in to thin air. You smiled "I killed him! I killed him!" you told yourself and blacked-out. Both you and sasuke were swimming in each other's blood.

The neighbors of sasuke heard the noise and barged into the door. They saw you and sasuke lying down on the floor, badly injured. And at the middle of the room was itachi. Frozen into a block of ice. They took the both of you in the hospital and the others told hokage, kakashi what happened.

The news speeded fast. After about an hour or two almost everyone was talking about you, sasuke and itachi

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

In the Hospital

You and sasuke were sleeping for about a week now. Naruto was always by your side and sakura at sasuke's.

You moved your hand and opened your eyes. You saw naruto sleeping by your side. You sat up and patted his head. You looked around the room and saw sasuke on the next bed still sleeping with sakura asleep by his side too. You shook naruto a bit. He opened his eyes and saw your smile again. "Kasumi! Your awake!" Naruto yelled and ran outside the door. "Naruto where are you going?" you asked him.

From inside the room you heard Naruto shouting 'kasumi's awake! Kasumi's awake!' Then the door burst open. Everyone went inside. Kakashi, Hokage, Iruka, and everyone else in your class. "KASUMI!" they all yelled. You can't do anything else but smile at them. "everyone… what are you doing here?" you asked them.

"We were waiting for your recovery!" Neji answered and gave you a hug. Every guy in the room gave him death glares.

"Yah! We've been staying here for a week now!" lee answered.

"Thanks everyone." You told them.

You stood up and walked towards Sasuke and looked at him. "How's sasuke?" you asked them. They did not answer. You put your hands on sasuke's shoulders and shook him slightly "Sasuke… sasuke… wake up… sasuke please… wake up!" you said. Everyone was quiet they felt bad for you. "This is my fault… it's because I wasn't fast enough!" you yelled with tears running down your cheeks "I… I didn't protect him." You said looking at the teddy bear you gave him sitting on the table. You walked towards Naruto and cried on his shoulder. "I'm sorry you guys… I shouldn't have come here… I was just a burden to all off you. Since I came here… I felt that… that-" you were cut off.

"Don't be like that kasumi we liked your company" Naruto said

"Yah kasumi! Don't feel bad!" lee yelled

"Konoha was happy to have you here!" Neji said

You smiled and somehow felt enlightened. "Kasumi… you rest for a while and we'll leave you and sasuke here to rest." Kakashi told you and left followed by the others.

You were left alone with sasuke in the room. You sat down on the chair where sakura sat. You wore a rare frown on your face. You were clearly crying. Sasuke woke up he was staring at you. You looked up and saw him looking at you. "…sasuke!" you shouted and hugged him "sasuke! You made me worry…" <you were now sitting on his lap ok?>

He reached for your chin and brushed his lips against yours "kasumi… i… lo-" sasuke was cut off. Naruto burst the door open and saw you sitting on sasuke "… guys… this is a hospital… if you want to do your thing you should go to a motel or something" naruto told the both of you.

Sasuke reached for a vase on the table and threw it to naruto and hit him on the head that caused him to be unconscious. You sweat dropped. "heh… so much for true confessions" you told Sasuke.

"What great timing!" he growled.

"heh… so you were saying?" you asked him with a blush

He smiled at you "I think you know what will I say… should I still say it?"

"yah sure!"

"kasumi… I love you" he whispered and kissed you again. It was longer this time. You liked it.

THE END

A/n: wahahaha! Sasuke kissed you! Sasuke kissed you! Tell me who's a better kisser sasuke or itachi ok? Thanks for reading till the end guys! Don't forget to review ok?