Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Compassion ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Somewhat inspired by The-Ero-Sennin's Slave X Sword, this is a rather twisted Shinji/Maya fic set after the Thirteenth Angel. Special thanks to The-EroSennin who helped me write it.
 
Compassion
 
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Neon Genesis Evangelion, nor am I making profit from this story.
 
WARNING: This fic contains sexual activity with dubious (at best) consent, aka rape. I do not condone rape of any kind, I'm just writing about it. And even if the victim receives pleasure from the act, it's still rape. Period.
 
- - - - - - - - -
 
My foot steps sound so loud...
 
Lieutenant Maya Ibuki bit her lower lip as she made her way down the corridor, her steps strangely loud in the otherwise empty hallway. Her eyes focused on the illuminated sign of the pilot's locker room, her destination.
 
Shinji Ikari had not come out of the locker room since he'd been recovered. Being the only pilot not injured, and his guardian and Dr. Akagi in the hospital from Unit 03's activation, there was no one else to check on him. Not even to take him home.
 
She just couldn't understand Commander Ikari's coldness. She had volunteered to at least take him home and it was Sub-Commander Fuyutsuki who had authorized it. The Commander had not cared.
 
Reaching the door, she took a deep breath and partially opened the door. She cleared her throat.
 
"Sh-Shinji? Shinji, are you in here?" Maya called.
 
There was no answer. Maya pushed through the door, walking between the solemn grey lockers and simple benches.
 
It's so cold in here, she thought absently. “Shinji? Shinji, where-?”
 
Maya froze as she came upon the Evangelion pilot.
 
“Shinji…?”
 
He gave no response, slumped forward on the bench and staring vacantly ahead. He hadn't even taken off his plugsuit. Maya sat down on the bench next to him, cautiously extending a hand to his shoulder.
 
“Shinji…?”
 
He flinched slightly, but didn't move away, as though the touch alone had sent a spark through him. Maya bit her lower lip.
 
“Shinji…? Shinji, c'mon…” Maya tried to give him a comfortingly smile and gripped his shoulder. He continued to stare blankly ahead.
 
“It's… It's going to be okay… I-I promise…”
 
He began to tremble, tears forming in his eyes as her voice, her contact, pulled him from his stupor.
 
“Shinji… Please, say something…?” Maya pleaded.
 
“I... I hate him,” Shinji murmured. “I hate him so much…”
 
He began trembling, breathing hard. Maya, concerned, wrapped both arms around him and pulled him into a hug as Shinji began to sob.
 
“He didn't care that it was another human being in there! He didn't care it was my friend!” Shinji bawled loudly.
 
“Shinji, Shinji…” Maya murmured. Shinji stiffened, eyes narrowing.
 
“I need… I need to get back in my Eva… I have to… I have to kill him…” He snarled. Maya's eyes widened as the Third Child began to get up off the bench, pulling against her. She tightened her grip and hauled him back onto the bench.
 
“No! No, Shinji, calm down-!”
 
“Let me go! LET ME GO!” Shinji bellowed. “It's his fault Toji almost died! He made me…! It was like he had me… With my own hands-!”
 
“No! Shinji, you can't-!” Maya cried, feeling tears come to her own eyes. Shinji began screaming, suddenly summoning incredible strength. Gritting her teeth Maya leaned back, twisting around and slamming him against the bench. She crawled on top of him, grabbing his wrists and holding him down.
 
“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I HAVE TO KILL HIM! I HAVE TO KILL HIM! LET ME GO!” Shinji screamed, Maya gritting her teeth and struggling to hold on. Pure adrenaline fueled his struggles and Maya was having difficulty keeping him down.
 
I can't let him go… Damnit!
 
“SHINJI! Shinji listen to me! LISTEN TO ME!” Maya shouted. “I know you want to kill him! I know! I know you hate him but you can't kill him!”
 
“Let me go, let me go!”
 
Maya slammed her feet down on either side of the bench to keep Shinji pinned, but it was only a temporary solution at best. She was losing the battle to keep Shinji down.
 
“Shinji! Shinji, stop! Stop!” Maya tried again, but Shinji only continued to scream and thrash.
 
I've got to calm him down…! I've got to distract him…!
 
For lack of any better ideas on how to accomplish that, Maya slammed her lips down on Shinji's, sliding her tongue into his mouth. His eyes widened in surprise as he froze.
 
Maya broke the kiss, gasping for breath she managed to glare at him. Her eyes were shining with tears, a few of them dropping down on his shocked face.
 
“Shinji… I know you hate him, I know! But trying to kill him won't help!” Maya sobbed quietly. “Please…”
 
“… Why did you kiss me?” Shinji asked. Maya blushed bright red, as though just now realizing what she had done.
 
“I… I was…” Maya swallowed. “I was trying to distract you… Calm you down… I… I just…”
 
Shinji frowned and turned his head to the side.
 
“… I see…”
 
Maya grimaced. “Shinji, it… It doesn't mean that I don't… I couldn't let you go and hurt yourself…”
 
Shinji turned his face back, eyes narrowing. He clumsily kissed her back, shoving his tongue into her mouth just as he had wanted to do to Asuka when she stole his first kiss.
 
“Mmph?!” Maya gasped, her blush growing. In her shock she released her grip on his wrists, allowing him to reach up and grasp her face gently as he continued to kiss her.
 
It feels… Good, he thought, moaning quietly at the feel of her lips, the taste of her mouth, her warmth… Nothing like Asuka. He grew hard, his cock pressing through the thin material of his plugsuit up against Maya's pelvis.
 
Oh God, oh God, oh God, Maya chanted in her mind. Her blush grew as she felt his cock pushing against her. She felt her loins grow warm.
 
I'm being turned on…? Maya had always considered Shinji rather cute, true. He was kind, polite, very shy but clearly brave despite his protestations to the contrary. He was not spineless, he was just-
 
“Sh-Shinji?!” Maya gasped as Shinji broke the kiss and grabbed her wrists. He flipped her over onto the floor, pushing her arms against her sides.
 
“Shinji, wha-Mmph!” Shinji shoved his tongue into her mouth again, moaning again.
 
It feels so good… He began rubbing his crotch against hers, panting harder against her lips. Shinji held her down by her shoulders and ground himself against her.
 
“So good,” he mumbled.
 
“W-Wait! Shinji, stop! Stop, you have to stop-!” Maya tried, pushing up against him with her hands. However, he was much stronger than she gave him credit for,
 
Shinji couldn't hear her now; all he could feel was the pleasure, making that terrible ache of hate and sorrow fade.
 
“Sh-Shinji, wait-Eek!” Maya cried out in surprise as Shinji reached up and ripped open her uniform top. His hands moved to the light blouse she wore underneath, ripping this open as well. He grasped her breasts tightly, squeezing them clumsily. He delighted in their firmness and warmth, pushing up her bra to get his bare hands on them.
 
“SHIN-Mmph!”
 
Her protests drowned out by the kiss, the stimulation of her breasts again conflicted her mind. She tried to push him off her again, but she just couldn't summon up the strength needed.
 
You've got to stop him… You've got to…!
 
Maya panted as Shinji broke the kiss, reaching down to her skirt. He tried to pull it off but finding this too difficult, he yanked them up.
 
“Shinji, stop! STOP-!” Maya tried, gasping in surprise as Shinji ripped her panties apart. His hands caught her wrists and he laid back on her again.
 
“Stop… Please, stop struggling!” Shinji whimpered, the tone in his voice frightening.
 
“Sh-Shinji,” Maya gasped, “Stop! You-We can't-!
 
“Please...I need it...I need it to stop hurting...I'm tired of it...” Shinji sobbed. “So stop!”
 
“Shinji, wait! Please, just wait-!”
 
Maya's pleas were again interrupted by another dominating kiss, Shinji rubbing his hard erection against her pussy lips. Maya groaned, her aroused state increasing with every thrust, her sex growing hotter and wetter.
 
I'm turned on by this… What the hell is wrong with me…?
 
She struggled to get her thoughts together amid the fear, arousal, confusion, her quick mind working…
 
Yet all it took to come to the proper conclusion was the look in Shinji's eyes.
 
He needs this… I gave him the affection he needed, but he needs more…
 
It was that simple. Deprived of affection his whole life, he'd give anything to feel loved. The anger, the sorrow, the self-hatred… It was driving him to this.
 
Maya's fingers pushed a button on Shinji's wrist, releasing the plugsuit. It depressurized, Shinji quickly shoving it off. He pinned her down harder, keeping her from getting up, and lunged forward, missing her entrance and crashing against her clit.
 
“Shinji! Nngh! Please! SHINJI, STOP!” Maya shouted.
 
“Geh!” Shinji groaned and thrust again, hitting and pushing into his target.
 
“AAAAAHHHHNNNN!” Maya cried out, Shinji slamming a hand over her mouth.
 
With a long, sharp shout, he suddenly plunged inside of her, gasping as he felt her tight, velvety walls around him. Her virginity was broken with a hard thrust and sharp pain.
 
“MMMPH! MMMPH!” Maya cried out against his hand, tearing up at the corners of her eyes. The pain of her lost hymen dulled, but all Maya could focus on was that event.
 
Letting go of her mouth, Shinji's hands came to grab her arms again, pinning them at her sides, as he began to wildly, uncontrollably fuck her.
 
“AHHH! AHHH! S-SHINJI! SHINJI! AHH! AAAHH!” Maya cried out with each thrust, the mixed pain and pleasure rendering only instinct left to direct her actions. She pushed back up against Shinji, trying to get into a rhythm. She moaned loudly as he slid up, hitting her G-spot.
 
“Stop it!” Shinji sobbed, thinking she was still struggling, “Just stop it, please!” Tears running down his cheeks, his mind in conflict between the pleasure he was feeling, the still strong hate, and the knowledge that what he was doing was wrong.
 
“SH-SHINJI!” Maya cried out, the extra movement increasing her own pleasure as the pain continued to fade. Her own conflicted mind resigns, giving into her feelings and thus she wraps one of her legs around his waist, urging him deeper.
 
Wrong… Wrong… I'm being raped and I'm enjoying it, Maya thought miserably even as she let out another loud moan.
 
Shinji groans loudly as he slammed faster and faster into Maya. Everything had begun to fade, the hate for his Father, his hate for Eva, his hate for himself; All replaced with that onrushing climax.
 
Shinji let out a primal scream as he pushed himself deep inside, enough to push hard against her cervix. He began ejaculating, firing bursts of his seed into her unprotected womb.
 
“SHINJI!” Maya screamed with him, the shame and fear not enough to stop her own climax from Shinji's semen.
 
Shinji slumped on top of her, panting heavily. He kept Maya pinned down with what little strength he had left, though the technician was in no shape to resist, quietly trying to catch her breath.
 
“Sh-Shinji…”
 
He began to harden once again inside her, his youth evident. Maya shamefully moaned at the sensation, pushing up against him.
 
“Sh-Shinji,” she pleaded, “pl-please… Stop…”
 
Shinji moaned himself, pinning her arms back down as he pulled out slightly, and began to rape her again.
 
“Haa,” Maya gasped, “please! Please let me go…!”
 
“So good...so...haa...haa...” Shinji moaned, ignoring her pleas. He quickened his pace, thrusts growing more violent. He was desperate to reach climax, desperate to feel that high again.
 
“Ahhhnnn! Sh-Shinji! Pl-Please!” Maya cried out again.
 
“I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...” Shinji chanted, fresh tears pouring out of his eyes. “Please...I'm sorry...I need it...I...I need this...!”
 
“Haa! Haa! I-Unnghh!” Maya tried to gasp out an apology of her own, crying with him. She wrapped both legs around him, gaining enough leverage to thrust back up nearly as hard as he thrusted down.
 
“HAAAA! HAAAAA!” Pushing harder, Shinji let out another series of wails; mournful, joyous wails as he feels that joyful apex near once more.
 
“Ahhhhnnn~!” Maya cried out. In spite of, or perhaps because of Shinji's roughness, she finds herself approaching a climax again.
 
With a final scream, Shinji unloaded inside of her again, their mixed fluids, tinged with red, leaking from her abused pussy. It wasn't enough to get Maya off again, but the sensation of his ejaculation still feels good, making her arch her back with a groan.
 
“Sh-Sh-Shinji… It's okay… Pl-Please stop,” Maya pleaded again.
 
The afterglow of his orgasm being shortlived, Shinji stares down at her, complete horror creeping onto his face.
 
Horror that he had just raped someone; horror that he had hurt yet another innocent person, horror that... he enjoyed it...and the power he was holding over the woman pinned beneath him…
 
His grip tightened on her arms again.
 
“No,” Shinji said in a quiet, angry voice.
 
“Shinji... Shinji, don't... Please... Y-You're hurting me...” Maya sobbed. Shinji thrust into her once again, making Maya gasp.
 
“N-No,” he repeated.
 
“Ahhhnn,” Maya groaned. She bit her lower lip, finality sinking in. I can't stop this…
 
“Sh-Shinji... P-Please... Not there again... Y-You can use my mouth... My breasts... Just please, stop-!”
 
“No!” Shinji growled. “No! No! NO!” He punctuated each word with a hard thrust.
 
“Aaaaahhhhh! Ahhhh! Sh-Shinji! Please! Stop!” Maya moaned.
 
Shinji could not stop. He wouldn't. All of the times he had been ordered to do anything, he had felt powerless, he had felt like nothing! He couldn't let this slip away, he was in charge, he was finally in control.
 
In a way, it was revenge for himself. Not so much for Toji but for himself. Every wrong, every horror, all the pain… His life was never in his control, had never been in control…
 
But for this moment, he had just what he wanted, power...Even if it wasn't enough to destroy his father; it was enough to satisfy him.
 
“Sh-Shut up!” Shinji snarled, pounding even harder into Maya.
 
Even with the pain of her lost virginity, even with the fear and horror, the worst thing in Maya's mind was that she understood why Shinji was doing this…
 
And she was enjoying this.
 
Shinji fucked her for much longer, getting her to orgasm once more, twice more… But along with the unwanted pleasure, the pain intensified from Shinji's rough treatment. She sobbed pitifully, whimpering with each thrust as the ordeal lingered on.
 
Finally, with a loud, guttural howl, Shinji came again, spilling even more of his potent seed inside of Maya. Her sex began to drip the excess, red blood and white semen mixing dribbling around their joining.
 
Maya was gasping for breath in between sobs, as Shinji slowly pulled out, rising to his feet with shaky legs. She looked up at him with a pained look, as an expression of horror took over his face.
 
“Sh-Shinji,” Maya whispered, sitting up gingerly.
 
“Don't… Don't run, please,” she said, extending her arms out towards. “Shinji, please…”
 
“Oh… Oh God,” Shinji murmured, taking a few tentative steps back. His face grew deathly pale.
 
“Shinji…” Maya tried again.
 
“Oh God…!”
 
He covered his mouth as he fell back to the floor, but was unable to stop himself from retching, throwing up all over the locker room floor. He shook violently, eyes wandering to the small pinkish-white pool forming below Maya's pussy, hateful evidence of his actions.
 
Maya slowly sat up and crawled, wincing from the intense soreness between her legs and pain in her arms, until she reached Shinji. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly, pushing their faces together.
 
“Shinji… Shinji, it's going to be all right,” she whispered as Shinji choked back a sob.
 
“It's okay… I forgive you, Shinji,” Maya continued, tears still running down her cheeks. Hearing these words, Shinji cries harder, weeping in shame and despair. Maya continued to hold him, softly rubbing his back, saying the same words over and over.
 
“Shinji, I forgive you… I forgive you,” she sobbed. “I forgive you…”
 
- - - - - -
 
In Gendo's office, the scene played out on a large holographic projection-Shinji sobbing even as Maya tried to console him. Gendo Ikari and Kozo Fuyutsuki watched, the former wearing his usual expressionless face and the latter admirably hiding his disgust and pity.
 
Both had been witnesses to Shinji's barbaric act, from the beginning to the end, and at last Fuyutsuki turned to his old student.
 
“… What will you do now, Ikari?” He asked quietly.
 
“The scenario will not be altered,” Gendo said. Fuyutsuki nodded, expecting such a response.
 
“If anything,” Gendo continued, “this puts us in a unique position to expedite the next phase. Have Section Two delete all records of this incident from the security system, and wipe the camera footage.”
 
Fuyutsuki nodded. Why am I feeling surprised at you for this, Ikari? I suppose I kept a small piece of denial about what you are…
 
“Major Katsuragi is not to hear of this,” Gendo ordered
 
“Of course,” Fuyutsuki said. “What of your son and the Lieutenant?”
 
“Have them put on suicide watch. Section Two will monitor them at all times,” Gendo said. “Allow them to leave. The Lieutenant knows the procedures and will go to Dr. Akagi as soon as she is able.”
 
“I will inform her about this when she returns from the hospital in the morning,” Fuyutsuki answered.
 
“One more thing,” Gendo said.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Instruct Dr. Akagi to dispose of the post-coital contraceptives,” he ordered, folded hands resting in front of his mouth. “And sabotage the others.”
 
Fuyutsuki nodded, replying with an emotionless “Understood.”
 
Gendo's gaze returned to the screen. Lieutenant Ibuki was helping the Third up, pulling down her skirt and fixing her uniform top as best she could. She yanked open the nearest locker, rummaging for clothing of some kind, even as more evidence of her rape dripped onto the floor beneath her.
 
“Is this the extent of your defiance? … How pitiful,” Gendo said. Fuyutsuki said nothing as he too watched the scene in quiet contemplation.
 
- - - - - - - -
 
Chapter one of my severely messed up Evangelion lemon. Chapter two to come whenever I get it done.