Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ One Night Stand ❯ One Night Stand ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
One Night Stand.
By David 'Psaiyan' Hawthorne


There I was, minding my own business - leaning on the counter, glass in hand, in a small, dark basement bar in the sleaziest area of Tokyo-3. It was only about 7 o'clock, but was well on the way to drinking myself into a stupor and from where I was standing, this seemed like a very good idea.

I smoked - as I always did when I was getting drunk alone. My ashtray was overflowing onto the formica wood-effect surface. On reflection, this was probably what attracted her to me in the first place.

She stood beside me at the bar and ordered a large gin and tonic, with a big slice-o'-lime. Then she turned to me and asked me for a cigarette. This was how I first met Ritsuko.


--


Just a little small talk between two slightly drunken people - she commented on my accent; she asked me what an English guy was doing in Japan. I told her a little about the job I was doing here. I enquired as to what she did - apparently she worked for the government. I remember teasing her about her responsibility for my tax bill. She laughed, though maybe it was more to do with my pigeon Japanese than me actually saying anything funny.

Her presence not being offensive to my sensibilities, I took the time to notice her, to check her out. This lady was nice; perhaps a little hard-faced, but nice. Her hair was bleached-blonde, shoulder length, the eyebrows still her natural brunette and quite thick. Her eyes were a deep emerald green - a colour unseen by me since coming to Japan. I idly wondered if there was any Irish blood running though her veins.

An expert would probably say that her lipstick (a bright fire engine red) was probably a little too vivid for her pale skin, though in my whiskey fuelled state, fashion did not concern me (not that it did when I was sober).

She wore a sleeveless cornflower blue zip-up top that was tight across her generous breasts - tight enough to see the outline of her bra at any rate. It looked lacy. Her curvy ass flared nicely from her slim waist, her tight, black miniskirt accentuating everything. I liked her wide and womanly hips too.


--


With shock, I realised that I had been silently staring at her as she spoke - I think she was talking about how much she liked the city. I turned away in embarrassment, quaffing my drink and paying for a refill. I mumbled, trying to pick up the thread of conversation. I don't think that she noticed.

She asked me my name, then told me hers. Ritsuko - a nice name. I told her so, making her giggle in an 'oh you!' kind of way. She couldn't pronounce mine properly. We both giggled like schoolgirls. I gave her another cigarette and lit it for her. Noticing that her glass was almost empty, I offered to buy her another.

I decided that I liked Ritsuko. Not wanting to spend another night drinking alone, I asked her if she would like to sit down with me somewhere and chat. Smiling, she nodded her agreement.


--


Now that she was sat opposite me cigarette elegantly in hand, I could check her out without appearing to be drooling all over her. She seemed to be perhaps a little older than myself, I guessed early thirties. She told me a little about good places to see in Toyko-3, we swapped restaurant reviews. It may have been the drink, but I found myself really warming to this woman.

Ritsuko smoked more than I did, looking good doing so. Soon I had to buy another packet of Marlboro's from the machine. Feeling generous, I bought a pack for her too. Then I went to the bar and bought her another G+T, a double this time. This was strange for me - I never usually buy other people drinks.

She asked me if I was trying to get her drunk. I replied with a 'maybe'. She cracked up laughing, already three-quarters pissed. The idea formed that I may have a chance with this girl.

More chat - I told her about how difficult being a stranger in a new city could be. She agreed, telling me about the time she had moved here after finishing University to start her new job. Smart and pretty. The booze gave me the confidence to tell her this.


--


Perhaps half an hour of chitchat and swapping notes passed. Ritsuko returned from the ladies' room and sat down next to me. She was close enough to smell her strong perfume mixed in with tobacco smoke. As we both became steadily drunker on my money, the conversation became much more intimate. She was flirting with me, playing with her hair in a most alluring manner, flicking her head to the side and making her pink diamond-shaped earrings glitter in the dim light.

I was openly staring at her body now. Absolutely no 'mental smudging' was required with her - I thought that she was gorgeous. Every so often, she would arch her back, pressing her breasts forward and allowing me to see her nipples through the fabric of her top. She said that she thought I was a nice guy.

She placed her head on my shoulder and asked if I was lonely. I told her that I was.

As if I would have said no!

Ritsuko said that she was lonely too. She told me that she didn't want to be lonely tonight. She held my hand and stroked the palm. Something seemed to spark between us as my eyes met hers.

I kissed her, the strong taste of smoke in her mouth making me hard. Her tongue slid into my mouth as we traded saliva in the darkest corner of a dark basement bar in the sleaziest area of Tokyo-3. She rubbed my hardness through my jeans with her slender fingers. My rough work-callused hand made clicking noises on her nylon tights as I stroked her thigh.

I decided that perhaps it was time to go somewhere more private.

--


We walked (or should that be 'wobbled'?) out, my arm encircling her waist. She rubbed her body seductively against me, licking and kissing my face, her soft skin overriding any thoughts of maintaining dignity before the other patrons.

It was dark outside, the night air cool. I wanted to get her home as quickly as possible, but Ritsuko had other ideas. She dragged me into the alley next to a grocer's shop, unzipped my pants and proceeded to give me the wettest, noisiest slurpiest blowjob I had ever had in my entire damn life, right next to the dumpsters.

Her lips and tongue were so soft. Those big green eyes looked up at me, burning with lust. I played with her hair, gently pushing her head forwards. Spit dribbled from her mouth. I was in heaven.

Once. Twice. Three times. My hard cock spurted ribbons of thick, liquid silk into her eager mouth. I groaned in pleasure. I nearly came again when I heard her swallow hard.

Using the wall to steady herself, Ritsuko climbed to her feet, taking a few seconds to balance on her black stilettos. She had been kneeling in a puddle of rainwater - I don't think she noticed.

I could taste myself as she kissed me. My erection sprang back to its full glory. She jacked me with her right hand, her skin so cool and smooth. I think she wanted me to take her there and then against the dumpster. I reached beneath her skirt and rubbed her crotch through her sheer tights and panties. With the other hand, I squeezed her right breast, enjoying its weight and yielding warmth. Ritsuko was moaning. I humped myself against her, my tongue invading her throat.

This was so unbelievable, I actually feared waking up in bed all hot and sticky after an explosive wet dream. I never got this lucky with women, never women this horny at least...


--


The cab ride back to my place was an event. I can't remember the driver's face, but I'm pretty damn sure that he would remember mine - and definitely Ritsuko's. We couldn't keep our hands (and tongues) off each other. The only thing we stopped short of was full sex. Her zip was halfway down, a black half-cup bra exposed. Her lipstick was smudged all over her face. At some point, she had lost a shoe. I bunged him a handful of cash, hoping that it was enough.

She did not comment on the mess in my humble abode - I don't know if she even noticed. As Ritsuko reclined on my well-worn green sofa, I opened a bottle of warm Chardonnay (It was a Christmas present - I don't usually drink wine) and carried it through (with two mugs!) to her on a tray. We didn't do much drinking.


--


Hers clothes and mine ended up scattered amongst the papers and discarded pizza boxes of my front room. I carried her through to the bedroom naked in my arms. Her tongue was in my ear - it tickled.

Her breasts (34D according to her bra tag) were beautiful, so round, so soft, with only the slightest hint of gravity at play. I suckled at her firm coral-pink nipples, taking the whole aureole into my mouth, like a kitten looking for milk. I rested my face between the silky valley of her cleavage, considering the fact that they she would be a great titty-fuck. This girl obviously spent a lot of time looking after herself - she was toned and smooth in all the right places, yet she had curves everywhere that curves were supposed to be.

Her bush was the same colour as her eyebrows and slightly trimmed. She was not the cleanest woman I have ever been with, but I did not care one iota. The smell of her arousal started the precum oozing from my shaft. I lapped at her cunt with my tongue, tasting her sweet wetness, hearing her moan softly. Then I kissed her, returning the favour and allowing her to taste herself in my mouth.


--


She was loose, comfortable and very, very juicy. My cock made a wet 'schlick-schlick-schlick' noise as I slid myself back and forth within her, her walls massaging and stimulating me in all the right places.

I had no condom. She told me that condoms didn't interest her.

I'm getting hard from just remembering the feeling of her strong legs almost crushing my spine and her long nails raking my skin as she lay upon my unmade bed. Ritsuko was definitely a screamer once she got going - when I was not silencing her with my mouth - that is... (I wonder what the neighbours must've thought?)

As full of drink as I was, my body did not let me down - I thanked God for his mercy. Twice her body tensed and contorted in pleasure as she had her orgasm, her snatch rhythmically clamping down upon, milking my prick. Twice I brought her off, before I squirted a huge wad of my hot seed directly into Ritsuko's warm, fertile body. Her juices formed a nice wet spot on the sheets beneath us. I stayed inside her and we made out for a long time. Then she fell asleep in my arms, cuddling up to me. It felt really good.

Morning (and the hangover that came with it ) arrived far too early for my liking. I like waking up beside beautiful women, smelling like I've been fucking all night. I couldn't stop kissing and licking her - I wanted her to stay in bed with me all day. She had to go to work.

She gave me her phone number. I gave her money for a cab. I then spent most of the day lying in bed, masturbating with the pair of well-worn panties she had left behind.

--


I now sit in the bar at the same table as yesterday, a glass of JD over ice in my hand. I rang Ritsuko on her cell phone this afternoon - she agreed to meet me here again tonight, but she said that she was in the middle of something important and had to go.

My mind idly wanders to the future as I watch the bar staff going about their duties and some jerk loudly telling a bullshit war story to a couple of student types.

Maybe Ritsuko and I will have nothing in common when we're sober?
Maybe she'll be a friend that I occasionally fuck?
Maybe she'll be my girlfriend?
Maybe I'll have ten kids with her and we'll look back on this in forty years and laugh?

I wonder to myself if I will ever see her again. I would like the opportunity to spend more hard-earned money on her.

I must remember to ask her second name too...