Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Warrior WithIn ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
THE WARRIOR WITHIN

Disclaimer: Don't own anything, except the right to brag of how good this story is.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Misato's Place)

Shinji Ikari, Misato Katsuragi, and Asuka Langley Sohryu were all sitting down at the breakfast table, all were eating in the bitter sweet silence when Misato broke the silence with breaking news…

"You know we are getting a new pilot from the states today?" Misato said.

Asuka was about to say something but Shinji beat her to it.

"You don't happen to have his profile do you?" Shinji asked.

"Now that you ask about it, I do."

Misato pulled out a tan folder labeled Fifth Child. She opened it up and begin to read the child's profile.

Name: Levi
Occupation: CWD
Sync rate: 97%
Family: Deceased
Age:16
Sex: Male
Characteristics: tattoo on the right arm, green hair, and muscular.
Skills: expert in Muay-Thai kickboxing, expert marksmen, skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
Eva: Unit-04
Color: Red and Black
Weapon: Progressive Axe

Misato finished reading his profile to Shinji and Asuka, Shinji had a smile on his face Asuka was shocked this new kid had beaten her sync score, Shinji was the one to break the silence this time.

"So when dose he get here?" Shinji asked.

"Oh, is little Shinji in love." Asuka teased.

"You will keep your mouth shut bitch." Shinji said, clearly pissed.

"What did you call me baka?" Asuka said, equally pissed.

"You heard me, bitch!" Shinji said with a sick smile, putting emphasis on ‘bitch'.

Asuka's hand came speeding towards Shinji face, this would be the last time that he ever called her a bitch.

Misato cringed and tensed, she knew this was going to happen. When Shinji called her a bitch the first time she never thought he'd do it again. She figured it was a slip, a momentary lapse in his sanity. Heck, the kid piloted an Eva so who knew what mental problems he could incur. This time Asuka was going to make Shinji pay.

Shinji knew this was going to happen, the second before he called her a bitch. He knew this girl way too well for this not to happen. He waited until her hand was in range before making his move. Asuka knew this one was going to knock Shinji out, after all, they all had beforehand, and put all of her power into this one punch. The fist flew towards Shinji, only to be stopped by his left hand right as it was about to connect with his face.

Asuka's expression turned to one of shock. He still had that smile on his face, it was taunting her.

Misato for her part couldn't believe it: Shinji had stopped the punch in mid-air!

"Couldn't do better than that?" Shinji asked in a mocking tone.

Shinji looked into Asuka's eye's, and saw nothing but fear. The fear that he was now stronger than her. Asuka took one more look in Shinji eye's before ripping her hand from his and running to her room, slamming the door.

Shinji merely looked at Misato, then got up and left.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Airplane)

This was so fucking boring for him, he had been on the plane for thirteen hours and he was running out of battery's for his MP3 player. At least the flight attendance had been hot. He even managed to get her phone number, her name was Yuki and she was at least in her mid twenty's.

The other people on the plane were at there wits end, due to this strange boy with green hair and the music that was blaring from his headphone's.

Levi found listening to Twiztid always calmed him down. Soon he would be in Tokyo-3 along with Unit-04. He still doesn't know why he was sent.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Flashback)

There were just the three of them in the briefing room. Two young boys stood at a salute to a much older man, and a much higher rank than them.

"I'm still not sure why you don't send Z, sir. He has a higher sync rate with 05 and his Japanese is way better than mine." Levi said.

"Because the U.N. doesn't know we have Unit-05, that's why. And beside's, your always talking about making it with an Asian girl." The General said.

The three couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Sir, why not send both of us?" Z asked.

"Because I don't trust Ikari, so I want you here in case of an attack." The General explained.

"Sir." Z replied.

"But, sir, if you don't trust the man, should we worry about his son?" Levi asked.

"Word is they're not on the best of terms. He may prove to be more of an ally than Gendo."

"Understood." Levi nodded.

"I've got nothing further. Levi, I want you packed and ready to go tomorrow. Your both excused."

The pair saluted in unison. "SIR!"

As they got out of the briefing room they had to go to there dorm room to get Levi's stuff.

"You know you're my boy right?" Z said, punching him in the arm.

"Yeah." Levi replied, punching him back.

"Well fuck orders. You need my help you call me, ok?"

"Yeah, see you when the war ends."

The pair then slammed their knuckles together, their own handshake as it were.

(End Flashback)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The sooner I get there, the better. Levi thought as his plane stated it's descent to the ground.


End.