Nightwalker Fan Fiction ❯ What should have happened ❯ Dreaming, Wishing, and hopeing ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

What Should Have Happened Chapter 2- Dreaming, Wishing, & Hoping.

DC: Don't own Nightwalker.(Wish I did though)

On with the story^_~

*************************************************************** ***

Shido paced back and forth in his office thinking of what happened many nights ago. The kiss still bared in his mind. Although Shido who is still mad that Kain left and hasn't appeared since still remembered that night.

(AN: Did that sentence make sense?)

Shido punched his desk. " Damn it." He scowled

" What's up your ass?" Guni asked behind him.

" Uh… nothing. I was just thinking that there's nothing to do here lately." Shido lied and he knew Guni knew it too.

" Your lying. Now tell me what's really going on." She replied cold and simple.

"Nothing really. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." After saying that he retreated to his room.

(AN: I'm going to make Riho a complete slut, well not completely. Along those lines though. So whoever likes her I'm sorry.)

When in his room he saw Riho waiting for him. With a worried look on her face.

" Yes Riho is there something I can help you with?" Shido asked knowing that he wouldn't like the answer.

" In fact there is," Riho began. " I was wondering what's been up with you. I mean you've been acting strange lately."

" Well I guess I've been a little worked up." Shido said plainly.

" Is there something I can do… like calm your nerves or give you a back massage." Riho asked while slightly tugging on her hair ribbon to make if fall off.

" No, all I want now is to sleep. Goodnight Riho." With that he pushed her out. When she was out he sighed softly and said. " Now to get a goodnight sleep." He wen to his coffin and started to drift into a deep slumber.

(Outside of Shido's room)

"Hmp. I wonder what's up with him." Riho said in front of his door.

" You are such a slut you know." Guni said from behind.

" Oh really. What makes you think that?" Riho asked crossing her

" Well it's pretty obvious the way you throw yourself at Shido. Guni replied sticking out her tounge.

The two bickered on.

(Meanwhile)

{ Shido's Dream}

" Hello Shido." Said an accenting voice

Shido looked up to see his mate.Kain.

" It's so lovely to see you." Kain said stepping forward

Out of nowhere Kain pulled Shido close to him and kissed him with all the passion he had for him.

When it ended Kain smirked and started to nibble on Shido's neck. Hearing Shido purr he trailed down more. Shido was feeling great until Kain stopped.

They stopped and stared at each other.

" Shido tell me where you waiting for me?" Kain asked

"…"

" I'll take that as an yes." Kain stated before nibbling on Shido's neck again.

Everything was going fine until………………………… …….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

So tell me what you think? I know this was short, but I'll try better next time. If you guys want give me suggestions.

Well that's it for now till me next chapter. ^_~ bye