One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ The Young and The Clueless ❯ Don't mess with me..... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Don't mess with me...






Disclaimer: I don't own anyone in One Piece,no matter how many times I try to sue for the rights....


The thumping of the soles of his shoes beat against the wood in rapid sucession. His breathing came out ragged as he was only breathing through his nose and his eyes were wide with anger. The ship not being all that large in the first place it made his trip alot shorter,though the malice filled him. He burst into the galley.looking around quickly. Sanji stood at the other end,by a roaring fire with nothing other then Jase's binder in hand,ready to drop it into thr flames. Without any thought Jase dived at the blond, tackling him to the ground and knocking his binder out of Sanji's hand.

"What the hell..?!" Sanji finally roared,pushing Jase off of him in the process. "What do you think you're doing you little punk?!"

"Saving my binder you wanna-be New Yorker!" Jase seethed with uncontroled anger.He stood and pushed past Sanji,retrieveing his binder."Who gave you permission to burn my things?!" Jase glared,not even trying to hide his hatred.

"Look you looney, I don't know who you are but Usopp was the one who found the damn thing and told me to burn it.So if you have anything to say,say it to him." Sanji was back to his normally cool composure (A/N Well at least when Nami or some other chick aren't around =P ) ,his hands in his pockets and a cig clinging to his lower lip.

"Grr....." Jase took a moment to clear his thoughts before closing his eyes." Alright...sorry for tackling you...next time I'll just kick you where the sun don't shine.." Jase smirked as he exited the room,but he added one last comment."And you might want to add a teaspoon more of salt to that soup..it'll taste better..." And then he slipped out of the room.

Sanji stood there for a moment, hardly believing he just got cooking tips from a punk. He grunted in disgust and went back to the soup that he was preparing for dinner.

Jase walked back out to the deck,binder underarm.Zolo was of course in the same place as when he had left and Jase poked his side."Hey bum,wake up.." Zolo only grunted and slept on.Jase shrugged." Alright,you asked for it..."With that he brought his leg up..and brough his heel down hard on the swordman's stomach. Zolo's eyes shot open and his hands went insitively to his stomach and he rolled off onto the deck. Jase poked him with the tip of his shoe."You alright?" A mocking smirk played on his face as he looked down at the red faced Zolo.

"You bastard! Of course I'm not alright!!!" Zolo got up gingerly,still holding his stomach."What the hell do you want?!"

"Where's Usopp?" Jase asked, acting as if he hadn't just kicked a sleeping bear.

"He's in the crow's nest you punk!!" Zolo pointed to Usopp,who was in fact in the crow's nest.

"Thanks" Jase shot off toward the main mast. He jumped up onto the ropes near it and started climbing.

Usopp had the telescope held tight to his eye,actually being of use for once. As he turned towards the south something moved into his sights something big...and hairy..and red? Was flying right at him!!!

"You'll pay you bastard!!!" Jase bellowed as his fist connected with Usopp's nose.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~The following scene's are too graphic for anyone( Even me -shudders-)~*~*~*~*~*

The sun was momentaryily blocked as a screaming body flew in front of it,before dive bombing right into the deck.The body whimpered and twitched as it lay in a crater made by itself.The sun was blocked out again as a second body came down,this one seeming to float and barely making a tap as it touched down on the wood.The first body was of course,Usopp,and the second was Jase,looking quite unfriendly at that moment. His eyes were bright red and his face dark.

"Never mess with my stuff..." Jase let out a raspy laugh but stopped abruptly when an voice screamed.

"Who the hell is making all that noise?!!" Nami appeared from below deck,her hair tussled in her Pj's. Jase had innocently taken up post on the other side of the ship,far from Usopp.

"God dammit answer me someone! Someone interupted my beauty sleep and I want to know who it was!!!"Her face did not have the most beautiful expression on it as she said.

"You'd need mroe then sleep for that..."Zolo mumbled as he rolled over.

"What'd you say?!" Nami's attention turned to him.

Zolo just snoozed on,ignoring her. Jase pushed off the railing of which he had been leaning on and walked over to her."Sorry about that, you know us guys,always rough housing."He took her hand in his and brought it up to his lips,kssing the back of it softly." But I doubt any sleep could make you more beautiful then you already are." He then released her hand and walked back to his orignal postion.

Nami blushed bright pink before running below deck without another word. Jase grinned to himself as he looked over the edge,his eys set of the sea. He was so good sometimes he even scared himself.Zolo stood up,and streched before walking over to him." So what's so important about this 'binder' thing that you had to do that to Usopp?"He motioned with his thumb to a beaten and brusied Usopp,trying to stand now. Jase looked around for a moment, making sure no one else was around before turning back to Zolo." You have to promise not to tell anyone,living or dead about this." Zolo just nodded and stood there with arms crossed."Alright." Jase opened his binder,and pulled out a slender box with a little plastic window on the front.Zolo stared at it and mouthed the words over and over before saying."Pock...y?" Jase nodded and stuffed it back in."Yes..pocky makes the world go round." Jase smiled innocently before walking up the stairs,and leaning on the top most rail. Zolo shrugged and resumed his "post". As Jase flipped through his binder he got this errie feeling...the feeling when you know something big's about to happen. Without warning a hand clamped around his mouth and two sets of arms pulled at his waist.He tried to struggle but it was useless. Something blunt hit him in the back o the he,and he was out.


-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Eh,not as long as I hoped but I kinda lost my other veersion by not saving it ^^; I love my pocky line..cause it's true..and you know it... Another reason it took so long is because I waited a few days (or was it a week?) for some more reviews! None came so I gave up and wrote it.I got a lot more views,but no more REviews. So people! R&R (READ & REVIEW!!!)