Original Stories Fan Fiction / Angels Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen ❯ Rules/Laws For Guardian Angels ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Rules/Laws to be followed by Guardian Angels~
 
 
 
Rule one: A Guardian may not be emotionally involved with his or her charge nor can said Guardian be permitted to tell his or her charge that she/he is his or her guardian angel. If said rule is violated, said guardian will be dispelled.
 
Rule Two: A Guardian may not interfere with his or her charge's life, unless said charge is in a life threatening situation.
 
Rule three: A Guardian may not interfere with his or her charges date of death. If said Guardian does so, then he or she must kill his or her own charge, then experience the death said charge was supposed to go through.
 
Rule Four: All angels must be a guardian for at least, but not limited to, four human centuries, if said angel quits before the four century limit, then he or she must remain on earth as a `mortal' until they finish/ pick up the job where they left off.
 
Rule Five: If, in fact, a Guardian begins to develop feelings for his or her charge, then said Guardian must distance his or herself from said charge. If said Guardian acts upon those feelings, then the Guardian will be stripped of his or her powers until the death of said charge which will be twenty-four to forty-eight hours from when said Guardian loses his or her powers.
 
Rule Six: If a Guardian's charge dies before he or she is supposed to, the said Guardian fails and is stripped of his or her Guardian Status and sent back to Heaven. After being sent back to Heaven, said ex-Guardian will be sentenced to one human year of confinement away from others except the selected few who may visit. I.E Family.
 
If all above Rules/Laws are broken, said ex-Guardian will then become a fallen angel if, and only if, the rule after this declaration is broken, will they be forced to serve Satan.
 
Rule Seven: If a Guardian purposely kills his or her charge, he or she will immediately become stripped of his or her Heavenly status and be labeled as a fallen angel A.K.A `Satan's Angel' for he or she shall be forced to work for Satan himself.
 
 
All Seven Rules/Laws shall be honored and followed as well as all punishments shall be executed by the proper authorities. All Guardians have read and agreed to said terms and are fully aware of the consequences. The holder of this copy has signed below, signifying they are fully aware and understand these rules/laws. Name, first and last as well as rank must be written, rank one being the highest.
 
X Kaminari Rei Guardian Angel Rank One
Kaminari Rei Guardian Angel Rank One