Original Stories Fan Fiction / Angels Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Rei? Rei? Wake up you idiot!” came a sharp voice.
Rei wakes up in a daze and stares blankly at her older brother.
“What is it Sen?” she asks groggily.
“That boy… your ex- charge? He needs an angel and now.”
“Why do I need to do it? I gave up my position as his charge!”
It has been found out that the boy is in fact one human we need alive. He is being targeted by demons and so far the other guardians we have given him have died.”
“It's not my problem.”
“KAMINARI REI YOU WILL DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!” thundered a male voice.
“Oh shut your face Wrath, I have no intention of going back to earth, it's been three years and I hate to say it but, I don't like the human race anymore.”
“Rei, you've had those dreams again, haven't you?” Sen asks.
“Nightmares are not induced by horror, they are brought forth by one's darkest and most sinful desires. I will not go to Earth, Ryuichi and I are nothing to each other.”
“You fell in love with that human,” Wrath says.
Rei turns to the Angel, his long black hair framing a delicate face that held pale blue eyes.
“Yes Wrath, I fell in love with a human, and then I fell out of love,” she says calmly
“Do you know how big an offense that is?” Wrath demands.
“Then make me one of the fallen, I have no regrets and I never shall.”
“Rei, you say you love him no more, but your heart sings a different tune,” Sen says, “Do you know what this means?”
“Yes, By Midnight tonight, I shall no longer be a white winged angel, but one of the fallen.”
“Maybe… you could bring a change to the laws.”
“Nonsense, one female can not change an entire species law just by loving a human!” Wrath exclaims.
“Many have fallen in love with their charge, and many have dared to go through with it Wrath,” Rei says calmly, “Some have had half-breeds, and my sister Bella is one of them, why is she not shunned for loving her charge?”
“She is half-human and lucky enough to live here in heaven, if she wishes to exploit her other half then she may!”
“How right is that? How right is it to allow one species something the other has wanted for decades? I am one of the shunned females because I have had no one to call upon me; I am untouched and still pure, but still shunned! How is it a pure angel is shunned?!”
“I do not understand the way of the upper class, but I am aware of the fact that you are anything but pure!”
“How can you say that? I have been left untouched by any male!”
“Rumor says you aren't interested in… males.”
Rei stares for a moment and suddenly her gaze turns cold.
Females?! Females?!I do NOT like Females!” She exclaims, her temper rising.
Wrath smirked at her and was about to walk off, but Rei jumped him and pinned him to the ground.
“YOU BASTARD!” she shouts.
Next thing Rei knew, she felt a falling sensation and she could hear her brother calling out her name in panic just before she lost consciousness.
 
“Is she okay?” came a voice.
“We don't know, we found her in an ally and she looked like she had just passed out.” came another.
“Good thing she had her I.D with her, or else we wouldn't have been able to find her place.”
“I can't believe she lives in Kaminari's old place.”
“Yeah, I heard it was haunted.”
“I doubt it.”
“Guys, I think she's waking up.” came a third, somewhat familiar, voice.
The girl's eyes open slowly and she sits up, immediately fighting the urge to throw up. She tried to remember what happened to her, but nothing come to mine. Who am I? Where am I? she wonders in a daze.