Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Angels Fan Fiction ❯ Death to the Heretics ❯ Escape from Hell ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Her eyes had turned to look at Kasen's when he'd obstructed her view, a little bit worried as to why he was so close to her face, more so when a hot hand touched her soft cool cheek causing a double intake of breath as she stared wide-eyed up at the demon not believing that this was happening and yet, couldn't seem to pull herself away, she felt lost in his eyes.But when he kissed her, her attempts at getting away as her hands gripped his shoulders trying to push him were halted when he held her head so tenderly that Micah felt stupid to deny the soft kiss, looking nothing but wide eyed and slack jawed when Kasen ended the soft kiss. His words pulling her back from the sudden day dreamy effect to instantly bring anger to surge through the angels body as she tensed and slapped Kasen hard around the cheek, retreating instantly from him and sitting a few feet away looking scared out her mind. A shaken hand moving to touch her tingled lips. He'd stolen her first kiss!Micah had dreamt of the first time, and it was perfect. It felt.... so right, but so wrong. She'd kissed a demon! "What the hell, why did you do that..." she shouted out, looking like she'd seen a ghost as a lone tear fell down her cheek, "What is happening, you're... you're confusing me," for the first time in Micah's life she felt out of control, unable to speak and not make sense, Kasen was turning her into a mess of emotions.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kasen laughed as she slapped him. Falling back to sit straight up, he continued to laugh. "I deserved that, everything comes with a price, I suppose," He had thought about it as she was healing him but even he was shocked that he had found to courage to do it. Kasen was hurt that she didn't accept his affectionate actions. It was probably the only one he could bring himself to give out so freely... But, he masked his hurt with jokes and laughter.But that all soon faded when he saw she was crying. "Whoa, whoa, hey, come on now" he started as he jumped to his feet with ease. "I was just thanking you," "and trying to appreciate you," "no need to get all upset over it," His eye lids leveled, his arms crossing lightly. "There really is no reason to get upset, Angel,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"It is when you steal my first--" a hand slapping over her mouth as Micah realized what she was admitting to the demon, she knew he'd laugh in her face, mock her and otherwise seem smug that he'd tainted an angel of all trades.Wiping the stray tear she looked away, playing with the hem of her shirt, undecided to what she could really say that wouldn't divulge the vulnerability and perhaps sweet side that Micah naturally had, the one where she wanted to be held and loved. But to admit that to anyone was ridiculous, not even to herself. "Do you usually thank girls with a kiss?" make them feel special "Or is it some sick way of taunting them that you're everything that they cant have..." her voice drifted off as the angel gained her confidence once more, detached eyes blinking as Micah stood up and dusted herself down, re-doing the first two buttons on her shirt that had come undone and turned to look in the direction to where she came from, arms crossing over her chest. "It's not, angel. My names Micah" knowing that if Kasen knew anything of the angel hierarchy that he wasn't dealing with a common the garden creature, but the royalty.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kasen was taken by surprise that he was the first one the kiss the angel. Strike one of the purity scale. "I wouldn't necessarily call it stealing," he retorted smugly. He kept his eyes locked coldly on her, it was time to close back up again, having been rejected for the first time. "Today is just one big day of firsts," he thought to himself."Only the beautiful ones that are worth it and mean anything" is what he wanted to say, but it left too much emotion in the air and he was now feeling uncomfortable with emotions at the time. "Only the good looking one," is what really came out, but not what he meant. "I should kick myself for that" he thought with a groan, tilting his head back. When he heard her name, he snapped his head back up to her."Micah?" he questioned like he didn't want to believe her but did. Regaining his composure, he just shrugged. "Big deal, Angelic Royalty titles mean nothing to me," he commented a little more smugly than he intended it to sound. Why did he have to be such an ass? Oh yeah, son of Lucifer, that whole deal...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Steel cold eyes turned on Kasen, the angels body language screaming with anger as she balled her fists looking a mix of rage and complete hatred toward the twisted son of a bitch that was Kasen. "You're a real piece of shit y'know that?" uncaring to how he turned so quickly to a complete idiot and one that Micah immediately found a dislike to. "Forget it..." I heal you, and I regret it. Why did I even bother on saving a heartless bastard that is son of Lucifer "Have a safe travel, I hope our paths don’t ever meet again" with the clear dismissal in her tone, the angel grabbed her dagger and used it to pin her hair up and away from her face chancing a final glance at the male before she simply walked away... to where? Hell not even Micah knew, she'd sacrificed her life for nothing. How ironic could it get."Good looking ones? Yeah right... clearly he's delusional" she muttered under her breath, angels never looked appealing to demons, so clearly he had been bullshitting, what’s changed?Her footsteps halted when Micah stood on the edge of the battlefield, her body tight and constricted as she watched the man she called father look around, his face withdrawn and pained at the sight of carnage, immediately snapping when feeling the presence of his daughter. Eyes filled with betrayal and pain. He didn't even utter a word as he vanished completely, finding no time or need to communicate with a Heretic, his own flesh and blood. It surprised her that he hadn't tried to kill her, perhaps it was a warning. The white haired angel had no choice but to walk alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kasen sneered "Good riddance then," his arms crossing tighter across his chest. Once he was sure she was gone, his arms dropped and he sighed deeply. "Stupid ass," he groaned to himself before he caught himself "The only thing stupid I did was kiss her and father will let me have it when I go back home but I'm not in as much trouble as her... Stupid angel," he growled.He was now so infused with rage, his fists caught on fire right before the right one plowed through a tree, designating it completely. "She's such a moron, all I did was kiss her!" he shouted to himself, beginning to pace. "Daddy's little girl is going to be hung," he tried to laugh at the thought but couldn't bring himself to do it. Kasen shook his head violently. "I'm going to regret this," he muttered before flash stepping at insane speeds, following her trail.Kasen breathed a sigh of relief when he found her. Without thinking twice or warning her, he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around. "Weather you like it or not, we're in on this together. You healed me, I kissed you," "And enjoyed it" "so we are cast out now, all the more reason to stick together," he let go of her shoulders, looking away from her, grinding his teeth at his own words

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Laughing bitterly Micah stepped back, stormy eyes glowed as she glared at the demon, he just wouldn't back off! "You just get off on the idea that you kissed me, well done. The great Prince of hell stole an angels kiss, well done. You've worn the t-shirt, thrown it in my face. Now why don't you do both of us a favor and go away." as far as Micah saw it, the only reason why Kasen kept coming back, the only explanation for why he was even talking to her... was because he found sick satisfaction at tainting a pure creature. It hurt a lot and it took a lot of will-power to not suddenly cry. She refused to show weakness! Not to him especially."You're right, we're both considered Heretics, but I'd rather go it alone, least I don't have to deal with being used by whatever sick plan that you've got going on, now..." she paused and gave a polite bow, given the situation it seemed an odd thing but Micah's nature of who she was came through more than that of anger. "I ask for you to leave me alone, the damage is already done. You don't have a home and neither do I. I'd appreciate it, if you'd just stop it. I healed you not because of pity Kasen. I healed you because you deserved a second chance, you're not as cruel as your father. That’s all there is to it, no debts... nothing, the kiss was a one off... it ends..." to her Micah had said all that was necessary, finally taking a brave step and moving into the battleground walking over the dead corpses to where she and Kasen had fought before, picking up her sword, it glimmering and humming that its owner had returned. Sheathing it. Micah looked to the sky and breathed a deep breath, to where she traveled no doubt would be filled with both creatures alike."Even if we did 'stick together' how would you propose we got along" she barely whispered out, unknowing to whether it would reach Kasen's ears as she walked back into the thicket of the woods.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kasen stood there speechless as he watched her walk away. "I tried," he muttered to himself, which was all he could do. "There is no plan or game, Micah, but believe what you wish. And you're wrong, I still have a home to go to, just a battle to get there," he thought to himself, it painful to watch her leave and to think about leaving her here. A black hole opened at his feet as he began to sink down into Hell to face his father.

In Hell, days had passed but on Earth, only a couple minutes had passed. Kasen had been beaten senseless the entire time but now Lucifer had bigger plans for his disobedient son to teach him the lesson of a life time. Two large demons, larger than a demon should be, appeared on both sides of Micah, grabbing her tightly by the arms and dragging her down to Hell with them.In Hell, Lucifer and Kasen waited for them. Lucifer smiled happily, clasping his hands together in greetings to the angel girl. "Welcome to hell, my dear. I assume you know who I am and you know my son so there is no need to introductions," he spoke cheerfully. Kasen stood behind him, his right eye blackened and a deep scar over his left eyebrow. His hair was messy and he hadn't eaten a good meal in days. But still, Kasen stood tall and strong as if nothing was wrong with him

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Given that she'd just been somewhat kidnapped out of no where and dragged to the hellish depths that existed, Micah was doing rather well when it came to how she reacted."My dear? I'm sorry, you have me mistaken. I don't appreciate sentiments when its not necessary" tugging out of the demon's grasp and stepping forward, growling at the two when they tried to keep her restrained, both regretting it when one ended up with a sliced arm and the other a good kick in the groin, both hissing with deflated ego's. "I've had enough manhandling to last me a life time" Micah commented dryly her pure white eyes turning to Lucifer as she gave a polite curtsy, "Lucifer, and Kasen" regarding the son for a minute or so inspecting the damage... well, at least it wasn't as bad as she'd thought it might have been."So what do I owe the honor of being brought to stand before you? This obviously isn't a social event?" raising an eyebrow, hands still resting gently against her sides. Micah understood the roles of heaven and hell, knew what twisted mind Lucifer no doubt had. Still - as an angel, she didn't look like one. With not being with pure magic, even with the little time. Micah's skin took a more tanned tone, her features more darker in design rather than light and sensitive. Specks of black already made themselves known in her eyes. No doubt her transformation of 'fallen' angel. So much like Lucifer was not yet complete.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Lucifer kept the same expression on his face, despite the girl's angry demeanor. "Don't worry, you won't be here much longer," His hand waved to dismiss the two larger demons before looking over his shoulder at Kasen and pointing at Micah. Kasen nodded, going behind her and binding her wrists tightly together with a type of black magic bond his father had conjured up for this special occasion. As he put the bonds on her, he rubbed her arm gently where his father couldn't see, trying to tell her he was sorry."This way," Lucifer commanded as he started to walk, Kasen as his side and the bonds on Micah dragging her along, unable to be a certain distance away from Lucifer. He led them to a large stand, a crowd, and a black axe on a block. Forcing Micah up the stairs behind him, one of the demons from before grabbed her and placed her head on the board then his foot on her back to make sure she didn't go anywhere. Kasen picked up the axe."Any last words, love?" Lucifer asked, standing before her so he could have a front row viewing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"How about, you're kidding?" Micah generally didn't make it a habit to be put in a situation where she was to be killed, not like this anyway. When looking at Lucifer the angel corrected herself on the knowledge that this wasn't some sick joke, they really were well and truly mad.A feral growl escaped the confines of her throat at the foot on her back, no one seemed to wonder what happened when you got an angel angry, well even more than what Kasen had been able to accomplish. In the corner of her eye she regarded the son, not quite figuring whether or not he'd been planning this, but the reminder of the soft touch to her back... it clearly made it seem that he didn't know that this would have happened. "It's okay, Kasen. People forget there’s two sides to light" she whispered cryptically. Closing her crystal eyes as if she realized her fate. A wicked smile playing at her lips as the faint sound of rumbling seemed to echo from above.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"What are you waiting for, Kasen?" Lucifer growled, urging his son to hurry up. Kasen rose the axe to the level of his head. "I'm sorry," he whispered before swinging the axe sideways and decapitating the demon holding Micah down. His body fell backwards, Lucifer screaming for his guards to get them. "Sorry about this!" he shouted, grabbing Micah in his arms, holding her close to his chest. He made a run for it at first, dodging the attacks of his fellow demons. He was weak and tired but the adrenaline made him go. It didn't take long for him to get cornered. There weren't a lot of places to run to in Hell. Growling, he looked around, taking note that he was surrounded. There was only one more chance. He spread his wings, which were tattered and torn from the beating he received earlier. If it wasn't for the rush, he wouldn't be able to fly at all. He flew toward the ceiling, roaring in pain, a black hole opening that took them back to the surface. Once out of Hell, Micah's bonds broke and Kasen dropped her to her feet. His wings retracted without warning and he fell onto the ground, landing on his back. "Damn it!"