Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Motley's Adventures (Previously: Heart-Shaped Moon) ❯ Teacher's Pet ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Motley's Adventure in Vancouver: Teacher's Pet
 
Motley sighed as he sat in the classroom, listening to the lecture. His slate eyes falling closed sleepily. He knew he had to pay attention, he knew it was important if he wanted to graduate with good marks, but damn! This substitute teacher was so god fucking damn boring!!!!
 
The teacher that was substituting was a small, mousy man. Obviously elder too, judging by the brown hair streaked with silver hairs that came with old age. His voice was monotone and raspy, absolutely grating on Motley's ears, as the poor boy thunked his head on the desk and covered his poor ears with his hands.
 
The classmate sitting beside him startled and looked over to see what was the cause of the dull noise. He snickered and shook the auburn haired teen.
 
Motley whined and sat up with a pout, jotting down a few notes.
 
“And so, if you take for example the blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah and blah, blah, blah, blah, you can expect that the reaction will be blah, blah, blah, also…”
 
That was exactly what Motley heard and he seriously wondered how in the hell was he supposed to take notes if he couldn't pay attention long enough to understand what the old man was saying?!
 
He sighed for the hundredth time, when the door to the lecture hall opened and their teacher, Mr. Tyson, burst in.
 
His dark blonde hair was a mess, his shirt hastily tacked into the slacks, with brown coat thrown haphazardly over one arm and with a briefcase held in the other hand.
 
“Oh, uh, so sorry I'm late, Mr. Fischer! You can leave the rest to me, thank you for taking over this morning.”
 
Motley smiled in relief, as he watched the teacher go to the front of the class and exchange a few words with the old man. Mr. Fischer didn't seem very happy with Tyson's tardiness, nor was he happy about being interrupted mid-sentence.
 
Motley thanked all his angels in heaven, when Mr. Fischer packed his briefcase and left the class in Mr. Tyson's capable, but absent-minded hands. The students cheered after Mr. Fischer left and Mr. Tyson chuckled, waving them off.
 
“Oh, c'mon, Fisch ain't that bad.”
 
The students sniggered, but calmed down, when Mr. Tyson opened his briefcase and started to write something really quickly on the board.
 
“Alright, let's begin.”
 
*~*~*
 
The rest of the class went by relatively quick with Mr. Tyson in charge.
 
Motley still had trouble concentrating though, as his eyes couldn't help but follow the young teacher's ass in those black slacks. He wetted his lips and bit on the lower one, making it puffy, as his mind left his body to the land of fantasies.
 
Mr. Tyson was a very handsome man. What, with wavy and usually shaggy, dark blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, perfectly toned body with broad shoulders and thin waist. The man was a walking wet dream really. Motley wanted nothing more than to wrap his long, slim legs around that waist and suckle on the strong, tender neck.
 
He shifted in his seat a bit, getting slightly uncomfortable, as he imagined Tyson's naturally peach-coloured skin against his own paler flesh. Motley sighed softly, getting rather hot and bothered, as his thoughts rushed on, creating many delicious scenarios for him to feast on.
 
He let out a breath of thanks when the bell rang and packed his notes and writing utensils, ready to leave the class and run to jack off in the nearest bathroom.
 
“Well, I guess this is it for today class. Have a nice weekend and remember there will be a quiz on Tuesday.”
 
The class groaned, as they all gathered their things and left.
 
Tyson's eyes strayed to one table, somewhere in the middle row. He watched the boy pack his things hurriedly, chatting with his classmates about different things.
 
He knew it was wrong, but he'd been lusting after the boy for quite a while now. He was so sweet looking, with a bit of a dangerous edge with those tattoos and green-tipped hair. Not to mention the boy had legs most girls would be jealous of. He heard many times, other kids laughing at Motley and asking `if his legs ever ended?'
 
Tyson wanted to find that out. Where did those legs end?
 
He sighed, when last students filed out of the classroom and looked at the clock. That was the last lesson this morning, meaning he had a few hours to himself. And judging by the tenting in his pants, he was going to need that time.
 
He did not notice though, that his `favourite' student forgot his notebook. The blue bound planner laying innocently on the desk.
 
*~*~*
 
Motley ran to the closest bathroom and locked himself inside a stall for handicaps in the far corner. He threw his bag and jacket on the tiled floor and worked open the button and zipper of his skinny jeans.
 
Quickly ridding himself of his black, `Metallica' shirt he moaned as he wrapped one hand around his erect cock and the other flicked a rosy nipple. He slid down the wall to sit on the floor, as he stroked his erection.
 
He moaned softly and his knees knocked together when he flicked his thumb over the head of his penis, his back arching away from the cold wall. He hissed in pleasure, as he teased the erect nipple and stroked himself.
 
Today, he didn't really care to draw out his jacking off session. He wanted to cum, and badly too. He opened up his legs again, spreading them wide, causing his jeans to tighten against his balls. Motley bit his lip to keep from making too much noise, as he reached down with his hand and squeezed his delicate sacks a little.
 
The tip of his penis was pink and very swollen, as Motley thought of Mr. Tyson. What would it feel like if his hands were Mr. Tyson's much larger ones, covering him, almost smothering on his petit body?
 
He keened softly and arched again, as he pinched his nipple harshly, his other hand playing with his sacks. He was pulling them softly and squeezing, until precum leaked out of the head of his dick.
 
He cried out when he took hold of his erection again and stroked it furiously, nearing orgasm with each stroke. He bit his lip so much it almost bled, rolling his head back against the wall, as he tried to stifle his moans and gasps of pleasure.
 
With a few more strokes and he came, the streaks of white cum covering his hand and the floor in front of him.
 
He slumped against the wall, panting slightly, as he pulled his hand away from his wavering erection. He sighed and moaned happily.
 
“Great, now I don't feel like getting up.” He muttered and licked his hand clean of the cum.
 
After some minutes sitting there, he remembered.
 
“Oh, shit! I forgot my notebook!”
 
He quickly put himself together and ran out of the bathroom, almost knocking some guy over, as he burst through the bathroom door.
 
He paid no mind to the angry shout of `Watch where you're going, asshole!', as he ran down the hall to his Science class.
 
He stopped just in front of the door, waiting out as he caught his breath. He knocked softly and opened the door, about to say something, when he heard a moan.
 
“Oh god, Motley…”
 
His eyes widened a bit and he peeked in.
 
And there he was.
 
Mr. Tyson was leaning back in his chair, obviously jacking off and moaning Motley's name. Quite probably he was imagining the boy's mouth sucking his hard dick.
 
Motley smirked and came in, closing the door behind him and locking it.
 
Mr. Tyson startled when he heard the lock turn and opened his eyes, pulling his hand out of his pants. He tried to regain his bearings, as he stared at Motley.
 
“Ahem, h-how ma-may I help you, Motley?” He asked somewhat shakily.
 
Motley grinned.
 
“I don't think that's the right question, sir. The more appropriate one would be, `may I help YOU'?” He sauntered closer, swaying his hips a bit.
 
Mr. Tyson's eyes widened, as he choked.
 
“Wh-what?”
 
He swallowed thickly when Motley went around the desk and stood in front of Tyson. He looked his teacher in the eyes, and then pointedly looked down at his still bare cock.
 
Tyson tried to cover himself with his hands, but Motley kneeled between his legs and licked his fingers.
 
“Please, let me.” He murmured huskily and pushed Tyson's limp hands away from his crotch.
 
The man stared in awe, as Motley's eyes darkened and a small, pink tongue flickered out to lick the tip of his cock.
 
Motley moaned at the taste and took hold of Tyson's erection, as he licked it up and down. He moaned, when Tyson's hips jerked and a hand brushed through his thick, auburn locks, tangling in the messy tresses.
 
Tyson groaned in pleasure, his head rolling back against the back of the chair. But god, the kid damn well knew what he was doing, as those pouty lips wrapped around the head of his cock and sucked. He bucked his hips into that hot mouth, his fingers clenching in the soft hair.
 
“Oh fuck.” He moaned.
 
Motley mewled, as he deep-throated Tyson and swallowed around him, making the man cry out. He pulled away from the delicious cock and licked his lips.
 
“You're such a big man, Mr. Tyson and you taste so good.” He whispered heatedly and nuzzled Tyson's hip with his cheek, placing a hot kiss on the base of the man's large dick.
 
Motley wasn't exaggerating when he said that Tyson was big. The man's cock was at least ten inches and around two, two and a half inches in diameter. He reached one hand down and rubbed himself, as he took Tyson in his mouth again, his erection from earlier having returned full force. He moaned, when his hips started rocking against his hand, as he refused to put more pressure on his aching arousal.
 
He bobbed his head up and down, humming, getting desperate to taste Tyson's cum, as he felt him nearing the edge.
 
Tyson groaned and arched into the hot, talented mouth, as his orgasm overtook him. He spilled his cum over Motley's tongue with a long moan. The boy sucked every last drop from him, mewling wantonly, as he rubbed his own dick.
 
Motley pulled away and looked up at Mr. Tyson with a lustful look, as he pulled his pants down and lay on Tyson's desk.
 
“Please, please fuck me.” He moaned, spreading his legs, revealing the small, pink pucker. His erection ready to burst with cum again, as he lay exposed and vulnerable.
 
Tyson's breathing hitched, as he got off his chair, his penis hardening at the sight of that young, supple body in front of him.
 
“Oh god, oh fuck…” He muttered and mounted the boy. He nudged the boy's entrance with his tip and leaned down to kiss Motley. Without thinking anymore, he pushed inside.
 
Motley moaned and wrapped his arms around Tyson's neck, his legs spreading even further apart for the man.
 
Tyson groaned and took hold of Motley's knees, hooking them over his arms. He pulled out and then pushed back in with a gasp as Motley's inner muscles clenched around him.
 
“Oh fuck.” He gritted his teeth and started to thrust within the boy.
 
Motley whined and rocked back against Tyson, his moans wanton, as he pleaded huskily for more.
 
Tyson pulled out again and stroked his erection some more, before he plunged in again and grinded against Motley's ass. The boy cried out, muttering incoherently, as he writhed, his cock leaking precum heavily. Tyson nipped Motley's ear and grabbed his arms, pinning his hands above his head with one hand, as he manoeuvred Motley's knees higher to wrap around his shoulders.
 
Motley moaned and rocked back against Tyson.
 
Tyson groaned and slammed in at the new angle
 
Motley screamed, as Tyson hit his prostate and arched under the larger male, stars exploding in front of his eyes for a few seconds.
 
“Yes! Ah, yes!” He moaned, as Tyson rocked in and out of him, rather leisurely, hitting that one spot within him.
 
Motley cried out as he came, his muscles squeezing around Tyson.
 
Tyson groaned, but kept on thrusting, his penis hitting Motley's spot constantly.
 
Motley cried, his body sensitive from the two orgasms he had within the half hour. His flaccid penis filling out almost immediately, as Tyson plunged in and out of his ass.
 
Tyson tweaked Motley's rosy nipples, making them stand erect and redden a bit. He pulled Motley's head back by the hair and fastened his mouth to the delicate neck. He bit on the silky skin and licked it as if in apology. He then moved to another area on the neck and sucked on it, he continued to do so, leaving a number of dark hickeys behind.
 
Motley moaned and arched, rubbing his dick against Tyson's belly, smearing cum over the man's abs. He panted heavily, as Tyson's thrusts became faster and harder. He moaned weakly and rolled his head from side to side, his hips constantly rocking against Tyson's thrusts.
 
Tyson pistoned his hips in and out of the boy, as he grunted and leaned up, watching the boy bounce up and down on his cock. He growled deeply and let go of Motley's hand. He took hold of Motley's hips and fucked him hard and fast, the boy's moans and cried of pleasure egging him on.
 
Motley pleaded breathlessly and groaned when he felt Tyson cum, the man's cum coating his insides.
 
Tyson pulled out, his cock still leaking with his seed, as some escaped through Motley's stretched hole.
 
Motley choked on a gasp, as Tyson fisted his erection. It didn't take much for him to get off, when he came in less then five minutes of hard and fast jerking. His penis twitched, as it gave up its seed in a white stream.
 
Motley lay, perfectly limp, as Tyson fell back into his chair, panting heavily.
 
“That was… Wow.” He spoke, somewhat hoarsely. He didn't realize he'd been so loud.
 
Motley chuckled a little out of breath.
 
“Y-yeah…” He sat up, staring at Tyson, as he swung his legs slightly.
 
Tyson stared at the naked boy, cum spread over his stomach, his neck littered with hickeys and his lips red and swollen from the intense kisses.
 
“You're something else, kid.” He chuckled.
 
Motley grinned.
 
“I know and I don't even need to try.”
 
Tyson laughed and pulled Motley down to sit on his lap as he cuddled the smaller male.
 
“You know what?”
 
“Mhmm.”
 
“I got to find out if your legs end after all.” Tyson sniggered and pinched Motley's ass.
 
Motley squeaked and giggled. He kissed Tyson on the cheek.
 
“Yes, so it would seem. But I need to go to my next class. It's almost noon.”
 
For the next few minutes, Motley had fun watching Tyson scramble around, dressing and looking for his papers and outlines.
 
College promised to be interesting after all…
 
*~*~*
 
END!