Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodsport ❯ The Fuel ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Seven: The Fuel
Chachi's dreams weren't a sweet place to be. Again, he was in that strange fog. The sound of rotting meat being left out in the sun to dry was present again. It only got stronger and much worse. Chachi thought that he would faint from sickness. “Oh God!” he thought. “What the hell is that? Why do I keep smelling that?
“Chachi!” a voice called out to him. The thug looked around quickly. There was nobody in sight. He was completely confused now. He had been hearing voices in his dreams, but they never made themselves present. It was creepy at first, now it was just plain annoying to him. The thug became pissed right away.
“ALL RIGHT!!!” he yelled out. “WHO THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YOU AND WHY DO YOU KEEP HARRASSING ME FOR?!? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I AM DEAD?!?” The clouds suddenly darkened overhead. The thug felt the air getting colder around. It seemed to be crushing him with their heavy weight. The man felt as if he would choke to death. His heart was pumping fast as if he had been running for miles. The old smell of old rotting meat being left out to dry was getting stronger by the second. Chachi went pale and silent. His eyes grew big in shock. Now he wished that he hadn't said anything.
 
I've got the fuel in my head from the flesh I need to break sweat
 
I've got the feeling I might get offence if I might be some threat
 
Want back doors, want blood on the sheets again
 
Give me back doors, give me blood on sheets again
 
Then, a great white light sank down in front of him. The thug slowly felt his body going light again. But he still couldn't move at all. The light broke down into thousands of tiny lights. Chachi looked all around him confused. “What the hell is all of this?!?” he thought in a growing panic. The lights moved around rapidly enough to make him dizzy. They all began to speak in a cold and devilish voice.
“We are the dead!” the voices all said. “We have been dead. Just like you.” Chachi looked at the lights confused.
“What are you all talking?!?” he yelled out to them. “I am perfectly alive and talking to all of you, can't you see that?”
“He doesn't know!” they kept saying over and over again. “He doesn't know! He doesn't know!” That only made the thug even more pissed.
“What are you all whispering about?!?” he snapped. “What don't I know?!?”
“Should we tell him yet?” the lights whispered to each other. “No, he won't understand! We mustn't tell him!” Chachi was not confused and angry.
“Tell me what?!?” he yelled out. “What the hell is going on here?!?” The lights crowded around him tightly. Chachi felt his throat tighten up this time. The voices got louder to the point of screaming in his ears as they swallowed him up alive. The thug slowly began to lose consciousness.
“He doesn't know!” they all kept yelling over and over again. “We mustn't tell him! He must figure it all out himself! We mustn't tell him! We mustn't tell him! He has to see and know the truth for himself! We mustn't tell him! We mustn't tell him! We mustn't tell him!” Chachi slowly fell into blackness because of their voices.
 
I feel the fuel like a fan cutting deep
 
I want to see you cheap
 
Like a rose on a bed without scent I need my self-respect
 
For shames sake by any other name
 
When the seeds take it grows like weeds and spreads like flames
 
I've got the fuel but the fuel got me burning me up when it fires again, fires again
 
I've got the fuel but the fuel got me
 
Bringing me off when it cools again, cools again, cools again, cools again
 
“Hey Chachi!” a voice yelled out to him in real life. The thug woke up quickly. He looked around slightly confused. Kim was standing over him already dressed and waiting for him. She was shaking up awake. A look of concern was on her face.
“Chachi!” she called again. “Get up! We have to go now!” The thug was slightly lost at first. Then it all sank in.
“Are you feeling okay?” his woman asked him in slight concern. Chachi nodded at her quickly. He was waving his hand away from him.
“Yeah,” the thug said quickly. “Yeah, I'm fine!” Then he quickly rose to his feet. He turned back to Kim. She still looked at him worried.
“Well come on then!” he yelled out. “Let's go already!” Then he headed off down the path. Kim looked after him unsure. Was it all starting to click to him now?
“Come on, woman!” Chachi yelled out at a distance. “Are you coming or am I leaving to stand their like a dimwit! Come on!”
“Coming!” his woman called. Then she ran straight after Chachi to catch up with him on their aimless journey. Some things would just have to wait for later.
 
I've got the fuel but the fuel got me burning me up when it fires again, fires again
 
I've got the fuel but the fuel got me
 
Bringing me off when it cools again, cools again, cools again, cools again
I've Got the Fuel, but the Fuel Got Me