Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Bloodsport ❯ M'Aidez ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six: M'Aidez:
The day was a nice one. The breeze was blowing lightly in the air. The sun was high in the sky. The whole landscape just looked like a painting. The trees swayed lightly in the background. Kim and Chachi just lied in the sweet grass enjoying the view. Chachi just kept looking around at the lovely hillside.
“Nice day, huh?” he asked his travel buddy.
“Shut it!” she replied. “Just enjoy the silence!” Chachi sat back quietly. He and Kim were taking a break on their aimless trip. This was pretty nice for a change compared to all of the motels they had been staying in. Yes. This place was nice and quiet compared to the city. A man could get used to this.
Chachi looked down beside of him at Kim. She was sleeping peacefully at the moment. The thug couldn't help but notice what a lovely face she had. Her lips were thick, rich, and beautiful. Suddenly, he wanted to kiss her. Within seconds, he couldn't wait anymore. The thug lightly leaned down and softly kissed her on the lips. Though it was short, the kiss just blew his mind. He just had to have another one.
So, Chachi kissed her again. This time, Kim woke up. She noticed her man kissing on her lovingly. She smiled to herself richly and kissed him back. The thug didn't stop kissing there. The two got hotter after that.
 
May Days, Throwaways - some things here have got to stay
 
A string of pearls, the strangest girl - happy with the Western world
 
Painless Chinese burns
 
Ties me down with daisy chains
 
Diamonds on her tongue
 
Pleasure cuts and teasing
 
M'aidez - this is no m'aidez
 
Open charms are lost on velvet
 
Maybe this is no m'aidez, m'aidez
 
The passion fired up even more between Kim and Chachi. Kim had pulled the thug on top of her. His tongue lightly slipped into her spicy mouth. His muscle lightly caressed her own. Kim tightly put her arms around his neck. Chachi held her close to his body. The willow tree they were under and the tall grasses made for a perfect mask for their privacy. The cool and gentle wind above added to their sweet steamy mood.
Chachi lightly reached down and slowly unbuttoned Kim's silk black blouse. The buttons were so small in his big hands. He just had to touch her in any way. The man had messed this so much with her. Three years without this lass was too much. Kim just lightly moaned in his mouth. He was just so tender to her. Chachi never knew how to show his emotions through words. But with his actions, she knew what he was thinking. When they made love, Chachi spoke everything to her through his body. If she had her way, they would talk ever, just screw whenever they liked. But sadly, it couldn't be this way at the moment. Chachi just had too many questions for her. She would have to deal with them later. But for now, she decided to enjoy his love for her in kisses and lust.
 
Dead zones and half-way homes, still life lived on mobile phones
 
But the girl had wings and precious things, under sheets with tangled limbs
 
Wide awake at dawn
 
The sun will choose to shine on
 
Silence says it all
 
Reaching out and blessing
 
M'aidez - this is no m'aidez
 
Open charms are lost on velvet
 
Maybe this is no m'aidez, m'aidez
Within moments, the passion was ignited in the warm spring day. The couple was naked in the grass making love. Chachi was on top of Kim giving her all of his love to her in the best way that he could. The woman under him enjoying the storm she was swallowed in. Words could not describe how she felt right now. Maybe they didn't need to. Maybe she just needed him in her arms and that was it. Kim just kissed the thug on the lips again. He didn't hesitate to do the same. It was just like the old days. This whole thing felt normal to them. It was as if two halves became a whole. (Corny, but it was the truth.) Chachi himself was enjoying the physical aspect of her. Kim was an amazing woman. Even more so in bed. This was a strong woman indeed. How strong? Let him count the ways. She was great with guns. Kim always won in arguments and fights. The woman was a powerful leader in times of a crisis. The woman was great with guns. She had high stamina in the bedroom. Hell, Kim was far more superior than he was. But that wasn't why he loved her so much. She may have been strong, but she proved that she was vulnerable as well. Those two times that she was badly injured in the hospital, Chachi stayed by the whole night. He just couldn't leave her. Even though he could never tell her how he felt about her, he could show her through his body and love. This was the only he knew how to. This was the only that he could.
When the storm was all over, Kim and Chachi lied beside of each other naked in the tall grass under the willow tree. The wild woman was lying asleep next to him. Chachi turned to her smiling. He lightly kissed her on the cheek. The thug leaned in close to her hot burning ear. His cold breath made her shutter in her sleep.
“I love you, Kim!” Chachi whispered loudly to her. “I will always love you no matter what!” Then, he fell asleep peacefully right now to her.
 
The higher we climb, the smaller we seem - mad with possibilities
 
No design, a zigzag girl - happy with the Western world
 
Painless Chinese burns
 
Ties me down with daisy chains
 
Diamonds on her tongue
 
Pleasure cuts and teasing
 
M'aidez - this is no m'aidez
 
Open charms are lost on velvet
 
Maybe this is no m'aidez, m'aidez
This is No M'Aidez