Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mafia ❯ Volume Fourteen, Chapter Fifty-Three: Blood for Wine ( Chapter 53 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The highs couldn't last forever. There were soon to be more problems to arise. It all started with a seventeen-year-old girl.

This happened in December. Viktor and Valentina had just opened their new nightclub together. She was so proud that night. She couldn't stop grinning.

“My friends! Thank you for coming!” Valentina greeted the crowd. “We are here to indulge! We open our doors to you! Come and enjoy this night in indulgence!” The crowd cheered. The mob boss smiled as she walked over to the giant red ribbon in front of the door. With one sip of the ribbon, the party began.

However, this is not that story.

They didn't notice the girl slip into the club. She looked so pretty. This girl was like a princess. She waltzed right through the door. The bouncer didn't stop her. Maybe he should have. Otherwise…

Valentina didn't know. Viktor didn't know. Otherwise…

The night started out normal enough. The princess was having a good time. She had snuck out of the house before. This should've been no different. All eyes were on her. She was used to the attention. They didn't call her a princess for nothing. She knew what she wanted and got it with no question. Tonight should've gone that way.

But then, she went to the bar.

----------

-Three Days Later-

Valentina woke to her phone ringing. She mumbled to herself as she felt around for it. Who the hell was calling so early in the morning?

“Hello?” she asked. The call didn't last long. Valentina bolted up right.

“What did you say?!” she asked. She jumped out of bed.

-Night of Opening-

The princess made it up to the bar. She leaned in with her flirty smile.

“Your best drink, please,” she said. The bartender raised an eyebrow with a glass in his hand.

“How old are you?” he asked over the music. The princess smirked.

“Twenty,” she lied. He narrowed his eyes at her. Uh-huh. Sure, honey. The princess smiled.

Someone else noticed her at the bar.

---------

Valentina sat in her office. This was a disaster. War could start over this.

“Are you okay?” Boris whispered. She shook her head. This couldn't get any worse.

There was a knock on her door.

“Enter!” Valentina said. She stood as her door opened. A man in his forties dressed in a fancy black suit walked inside with a group of men. The younger woman had a stern look on her face.

“Good morning, Ito-san,” she said. The man gave her a dirty look. Valentina held out her hand.

“Please, take a seat,” she said. The man didn't speak as he sat down. Valentina sat down at her desk.

“How will you make up for this?” Ito-san asked.

“We are looking into it,” Valentina said. “My men are going over the videos right now. It's going to take some time. Please bear with us.” Her words didn't mean much. They couldn't go to the police. They were all organized crime after all. They had to take things into their own hands.

“Show me the tapes,” Ito-san said.

“Sure,” Valentina said. She rose to her feet.

“Follow me,” the Russian mob said. He followed her out of the office.

---------

-Morning After Opening Night-

A drunk couple was wandering home down an empty alley behind the club. It was the girlfriend who spotted the horror show.

The princess lay unconscious on bags of trash. She was naked and seriously batted. It was enough to sober up the couple. They thought she died. Only when the girlfriend found a pulse in the princess' wrist, they called the police.

This moment alone sparked a whole gang war that would take place for eighteen months.

It would only get worse from there.

Blood for Wine