Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Masks: A Tale of Halloween ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Masks: A tale of Halloween
Part One

“All right, how did you do it?” Maggie asked, the little redhead fluffing her hair then looking over her clothes with a critical eye. Black pants and jacket, white shirt and black shoes gave her a look of elegance, even with her thin frame.

“Did what?” Jean asked curiously, her long black hair flowing as the taller woman pulled her dress on, the red cloth clinging to her graceful body. The oversized bedroom they shared was cluttered with two beds, a bulging closet, a end table and a TV.

“Got us these tickets to Purgatori’s Halloween party! They’re the hottest ticket in town and we’ve got two!” Maggie said excitedly.

“But...” Jean looked at her in surprise, “I didn’t get them, I thought you ordered through your band contacts.”

“But.. I didn’t,” Maggie blinked. She looked over at the tickets on the table, ones that had been mailed to them with no return address. “I wonder who sent them?” she frowned.

“Does it matter?” Jean moved to hug the smaller woman in a friendly way, “Obviously we have a friend who’s better connected than we thought.”

“Fair enough,” Maggie agreed, holding up a red silk tie. “Would this be over the top?” she asked curiously.

“Just the shirt and jacket look sexier,” Jean smiled.

“Fair enough,” Maggie casually flung the tie away, making Jean giggle a bit.

Sitting down on a bed Jean gracefully pulled her dress shoes on, the black glossy heels gleaming. Standing she walked over to the old vanity and with a skillful application of hairsprasy and some combing her hair was done. Finally she touched up her makeup then turned to Maggie, “Ready to go?”

“Ready,” Maggie agreed as they walked through the small apartment, picking up a bag with their masks and locking up as they left. It was late enough that the kids weren’t running along the hallways, and a few other late night party goers were also going out.

Outside the moon glowed on the city, the grey buildings edged in silver as a faint breeze stirred their hair. “Car or bus?” Jean asked as they emerged to the street.

“Bus,” Maggie said firmly, “I doubt we’ll be able to park anywhere near there.”

“Fair enough,” Jean chuckled as they headed up the street, waiting by a few other late night owls for the bus.
It didn’t take long to reach the part of town where Purgatori was, their apartment was on the edge of the run down part of town anyway. They got off with a cheery thank you to the driver and made their way up the street, soon coming across the seemingly ruined old building.

“Here you go,” Maggie paused them under a street lamp to pull two older style carnival masks out, passing one to Jean before putting the other on her face and tying the silk cords behind her face. “Not bad,” she blinked, glad the stiff but soft mask didn’t hinder her vision.

“The black with red suits you,” Jean noted, tying her own white and gold mask on.

“Very elegant,” Maggie smiled charmingly.

“Save the charm for the dance floor,” Jean laughed as she gently slugged Maggie in the arm, “and all those ladies I’m sure you’re going to be after.”

Maggie grinned back at her rakishly as they started out again and said, “Well, you can’t blame me for trying.”

“You’re relentless,” Jean chuckled as they moved towards a line waiter, some in garish costumes and others in formal war. A few even wore fetish wear, pvc and leather clinging to bodies to reveal every curve.

“If you’ve already paid for tickets come on up,” the black haired, tough looking woman yelled from where she stood be the heavy front door, “everyone else, no promises on getting in! We’re packed!”

There was a loud groan of disappointment from the hopeful as Jean and Maggie made their way up to the door, holding out their tickets even Maggie looked at the tough young woman. A bit taller than her the lady’s arms rippled with muscle, her skin pale from working the night shifts a long time.

“You’re tickets check out,” she handed them back respectfully as she continued, “enjoy your visit to Purgatori, ladies.”

“Thank you,” Jean smiled as they went past her.

“Thank me if you escape here with your soul,” the bouncer murmured as they brushed by her and went inside.

“Wow,” Maggie blinked as they took in the gothic decorated club, red and black wall hangings covering the walls. The people inside were dressed as wildly as those outside, if not more with the amount of bare skin showing.

“Oh my god he’s so handsome,” Jean whispered as a leather clad man walked by, his crotch clearly enhanced by a codpiece.
“God you have no gaydar at all, do you?” Maggie muttered, noting the little mustache the man had with his leather and general look.

“He’s gay?” Jean sounded disappointed. She brightened, “Maybe I can sneak him into a back room and convert him or something.”

“You’re unbelievable, you know that?” Maggie said with a laugh as they headed for the packed bar, also noticing the leather clad man being pulled into the arms of his very male lover. ‘Knew it,’ she thought smugly.

“Yeah, yeah,” Jean chuckled as they reached the bar, a very buff looking man serving drinks of various types.

“Two beers,” Maggie waved her arm, pitching her voice to be loud enough to be heard over the noisy crowd.

“Here you go, miss,” he arrived with them, his muscular body partially shrouded by a black cape.

“What do I owe you?” Maggie reached for her wallet.

“First one’s on the house,” he grinned. “Names Renard, call if you need anything else,” and with that he was off.

“Wow...” Jean sighed after a moment. Giving Maggie a look she asked, “Is your gaydar going off for him, too?”

“No, but I think most of the straight girls here are all drooling after him,” Maggie pointed out impishly.

“Don’t take away my dream,” Jean laughed. She took a pull from her beer then gave her friend a serious look, “Now, off you go to mingle.”

Maggie raised her eyebrow as she asked her a little worriedly, “Are you going to be all right up here alone?”

“I’ll be fine,” Jean gave Maggie a little push. “There’s no way you can get a girl with me as a tag along.”

“All right, all right,” Maggie gave in with a laugh as she moved out into the packed dancers and partiers, “have fun!”

“Oh I will,” she promised, sipping her drink as she watched her friend’s swaying butt disappear into the crowd..

“She gone?” Reynard asked after a few moments.

“Looks like it,” Jean turned to him and demanded, “where’s my costume!”

“Right here,” Reynard pulled the bundle from behind the bar, “just like when you left it last week when we set this up.”

“Thanks,” Jean grabbed it and bolted for the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Maggie moved through the mob, feeling eyes on her and letting her own eyes wander a bit behind the safely of her mask. With determination she moved to the back of the building, soon seeing the back rooms that Purgatori was famous for in the local S&M community. They were each private dungeons, and several Dominatrixes used these as their home base in the city.

“You a serious player or a visitor?” the man waiting there asked, studying her warily.

“A player,” Maggie confirmed, “I’m looking for a female dom....”

“Lady Quinn’s available,” he said, holding out his hand.

Taking out two fifties she passed them over as Maggie said, “Thank you.”

“Modred,” he nodded before asking, “do you want spectators? A few of our customers just like to look...”

Maggie thought of Jean wandering in and shuddered, imagining her very straight laced friend’s reaction to her life style. “No watchers,” she said flatly, “just serious players, if they want to join in.”

“Got it,” Modred agreed as he lead her to a door with a green sign hanging beside it. He knocked briskly, “M’lady?”

“Enter,” the woman called out.

“Good luck,” Modred opened up the door as he flipped the little sign over to reveal a red painted back.

Lady Quinn was Maggie’s same height, her long brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Her breasts were barely contained by a bustier, the rose of her nipples almost visible, her boots and gloves supple leather and her groin was covered by matching form fitting underwear. She looked Maggie up and down then ordered coldly, “Strip for me.”

“Of course,” Maggie quickly pulled her suit off, revealing black bra and panties.

“Very nice,” Lady Quinn circled her, a hand reaching out to stroke the curve of her hip. “What sort of play do you want?”she leaned in to ask, her voice stirring Maggie’s hair.

“Hard,” Maggie confessed, “I want...to submit to you, utterly.”

“Come,” Lady Quinn lead her towards the racks of toys and devices, all gleaming with a sinister sort of light.

“Yes m’lady,” Maggie followed, bare feet chilled on the floor.

Lady Quinn took down a riding crop, caressing the thin leather thoughtfully. “Safe word?” she asked politely.

“Apricot,” Maggie said with a blush.

Lady Quinn chuckled at that, reaching out to stroke Maggie’s ass, “How fitting.” She gestured towards the wall, “Grab hold of the bars, and don’t let go.”

“Ma’am,” Maggie leaned against the wall, breasts pressed to a cold wall, her posture thrusting her bottom out.

“And so we begin,” Quinn purred as she drew the riding crop back and struck.

To be continued...