Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Masks: A Tale of Halloween ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Masks: A tale of Halloween
Part Two

A few minutes later Jean strode out of the bathroom, a faint blush coloring the black haired woman’s cheeks caused by what had been going on in the other stall there. Black leather hugged her graceful body, breasts barely held back bu the leather bikini. Leather pants clung to her legs, hips and bottom, the material looking like it had been painted on to her mound. Under her arm she carried her clothes as she walked to the bar, boots tapping with the antique mask resting on top of the pile.

“Very nice,” Renard grinned, his cape swept back to reveal his muscular arms and chest. He pulled something from beneath the bar, “The final piece.”

“Thanks,” Jean pulled the leather on, the half mask letting her hair flow free, the bottom of her face left visible.

“I talked to Modred earlier,” Renard said as he passed a beer to another patron, “he sent your friend to the Lady Quinn. No spectators, but other players can join in.”

“That’s what I was hoping for,” Jean smiled, her voice dropping to a husky purr.

Renard fought back a smile, “Good luck.”

‘So this is it,’ Jean thought, feeling admiring glances from men and women as she made her way towards the back of the building.

Jean had always been aware of Maggie’s sexuality, of course. It was hard to be unaware of such a obvious butch bottom, but it hadn’t really mattered to her at the start. They had been friends then roommates, but nothing else had sparked between them. At least, not until that night a few months ago....

Jean had returned from a disappointing date, about to call out to Maggie when she heard a choked of cry. She had known that Maggie was having company over, but she hadn’t thought that she’d be... Feeling guilty Jean had quietly made her way to the bedroom, but was surprised to see nothing there. Another cry drew Jean to the spare room, soundlessly opening the door to peer inside.

Maggie was pressed up against the wall, the naked woman moaning as her butt was spanked. The tall blonde was soaked with glistening sweat, her brown haired mound dripping fluids down her legs as her other hand worked at her pussy. With a final slap and a soft cry Maggie came, her own red furred pussy gushing wetly.

“When you picked me up in that bar dressed in those butch leathers I thought you were the top,” the dyed blonde rubbed her sopping pussy against Maggie’s aching ass, “buy I think this is better, don’t you?”
“Yes, mistress,” Maggie moaned.

“I love the way you saw that,” the blonde purred as she pulled back reluctantly. She walked over to where a pile of items waited, “Now should I take the whip to you...or use my strap on, instead?”

Jean watched as the blonde strapped on the fake penis and stalked hungrily towards Maggie and bit back her own moan of arousal. Suddenly frightened she might be heard she closed the door and crept from the apartment, thoughts racing.

Sitting in a café latter that night Jean had to admit she had never been as excited by her boyfriends or their lackluster lovemaking than she had been just watching Maggie and her friend. Eerily it was not the idea of receiving the sort of lovemaking the blonde offered that was really turning her on, it was the thought of doing those things! Her cheeks flushed as the sound of Maggie’s cries lingered in her memory and she felt a definite wetness in her panties.

‘Yeah,’ Jean brought herself to the present as she calmly grabbed a woman who tried to grab her bottom, ‘that’s when it started.’ Cruelly she twisted the woman’s arm as she hissed, “Not without permission.”

“Yes, ma’am,” the sandy haired woman winced, but her eyes shone with excitement.

“And not tonight,” Jean added firmly, “I have a prior appointment.”

As Jean continued towards the back of the bar she smiled wryly, knowing that at one time she would have been shocked at such behavior. But that was before she had taken to hitting this sort of bar on her supposed dates, keeping a wary eye out for Maggie as she explored this new side to her sexuality.

A few uncomfortable attempts to bottom made Jean understand exactly where she was meant to be, and after a few educational nights in group play she had found a willing bottom and never looked back. She had enjoyed drawing forth the cries of pain and pleasure from the sweet girl, but she was also left strangely unsatisfied. Jean understood then that she wanted Maggie on her knees before her, and no one else would do.

Modred looked up as she neared, the brown haired man in white shirt and jeans smiling faintly. “She’s in with Lady Quinn,” he said calmly, “I’ve been turning anyone who wants to join in away like you requested last week.”

“Thank you,” Jean peeled off a hundred from her wallet and passed it over to him.

“You didn’t need to pay me,” Modred said.

“I don’t want to owe you anything,” Jean answered as she walked to the room usually reserved for the Lady Quinn.
“Ahh!” Maggie cried out as Jean opened the door, her eyes quickly sweeping the dark room for her friend.

The air was heavy with sweat and the perfume of excitement, the lights deliberately kept low. Maggie was bound to the rack on the wall, padded restraints holding her legs and arms stretched out, her body soaked by sweat and other fluids. Her small, pert breasts were reddened, the nipples showing signs or recent clamping, and red strips glowed on her inner thighs.

Lady Quinn smiled slightly at Jean in recognition, her sweaty brown hair tied back in a limp ponytail. The bustier she wore hand been pulled down to reveal her pointed nipples and her shaven groin was covered by matching form fitting underwear that seemed to squish with her flowing juices. “Looks like someone’s come to play,” Quinn said loudly to Maggie.

Maggie looked up, clearly not recognizing the leather clad woman before her. “Mistress?” she asked questioningly.

Jean fought down a spasm of excitement, knowing that her fantasies were coming true at last. Dropping her voice just a bit she strode over to Maggie and Quinn as she said, “My name isn’t worthy to pass your lips, little one.”

Maggie moaned as Jean stroked her cheek, then slapped it firmly enough to sting. “Yes, Mistress,” Maggie quickly agreed, her breath coming a bit faster.

Jean let a hand drop to squeeze a full breast, her own excitement rising. She had wanted to do this for SO long... Pinching a hard nipple Jean fought back a smile at Maggie’s soft moan, knowing she was going to hear that a lot tonight.

“I’ll be back later,” Lad Quinn told Maggie sternly, “obey her as you would me.”

“Yes, Lady,” Maggie said respectfully.

Much quieter Quinn said to Jean, “You owe me one.. I haven’t even used her to make me come yet.”

“Just ask,” Jean nodded.

Quinn smiled sexily as she whispered, “I bottom too... I’ll call you.” Then, hips swaying, she left the room.

With that unusual though stirring her mind Jean picked up a soft cloth flail, gently slapping it against her palm. “If you prove worthy of me I may let you come,” she addressed Maggie, “but only if you’re worthy.”

“I’ll do my best,” Maggie vowed.

“Oh, I’ll see to that,” Jean said as she brought the cloth strips down on Maggie’s arm, watching the woman twist as her pussy gushed under the sweet pain.

More than a hour of erotic play later Jean had Maggie over a saw horse, the woman’s legs spread to lewdly display her soaking cunt. With skill and patience Jean had worked her hand inside past the wrist, the wetness glistening on her latex gloves as she carefully clenched her fingers to a fist.

“Mistress I feel..,” Maggie moaned breathlessly, “so full! Please!”

“Yes,” Jean purred, “it’s time.”

With small motions at first Jean drew her hand back and forth, loving the soft incoherent sounds Maggie made. Then with more force she began to really push, the slapping sound of flesh drowned out by moaning cries. Finally Maggie came again, spraying Jean’s arm even as Jean herself came in sympathy.

“That was incredible,” Maggie moaned weakly.

Jean was half way laying on Maggie, still buried in her to the forearm as her sweet flesh spasmed around her. “You wanted to know how we got tickets,” she said in a more normal tone of voice, “I bought them when I came here a week ago.”

Maggie’s breathing stopped a moment, then she twisted around a bit to look at Jean in shock. “Jean?” she asked weakly.

Carefully Jean unclenched her fist and drew her hand from Maggie’s clutching flesh. “Surprised?” she purred.

“Oh yeah,” Maggie’s voice was husky, “Mistress.”

“I think you approve,” a grinning Jean said as she unchained Maggie then pulled her up into a gentle embrace.

Maggie rested her head on Jean’s shoulder as she confessed, “I’ve fantasized about something like this.”

“You might have told me,” Jean scolded, “I was terrified you’d run screaming from the room.” She pulled her leather mask off, giving Maggie a loving smile.

“Well, I always thought you were straight,” Maggie sighed happily. She got a confused look on her face, “How did you...?”

“We have a lot to talk about,” Jean guided Masggie over to her close with a possessive hand on her ass, “at home.”
“Oh ho,” Maggie grinned, quickly getting dressed.

Jean watched Maggie dress as she casually toyed with one of her hard nipples, “And after I punish you for when you forgot to call me Mistress, you can pleasure me.”

Maggie shuddered a bit in pleasure as she cooed, “I’ll look forward to it.”

End

Notes: This sort of story is pretty common, but I hope I gave it enough of a twist to be interesting. This ties in to my “Blood, Sex and Magik” universe and I may have Jean & Maggie turn up there again. Lol