Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mercy High ❯ Bus Ride ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was getting hard for Darryl to pack up and move from city to city with his father. The schools were getting worse, he was losing the few friends he managed to make, and the biggest pain of all was he had no clue where the hell he was going. 
The walk to the bus usually only took five minutes, yet Darryl had been wandering his new neighborhood for sixteen minutes now, and the straps of his backpack were starting to dig into his shoulder. 
Turning the corner, the coyote teen finally found the group of kids waiting to get on the bus. It seemed like he was just in time because the fading yellow, scratched up and dented hunk of metal started pulling over to the bus stop. 
"What a great first day it would've been if I had to walk to school," he muttered to himself. Joining the line gave him a chance to size up the other three that were waiting. There were two gray and snow-white wolves, both wearing matching blazers and denim jeans. They were holding hands until the bus doors opened and the driver waved them inside. 
"Probably brother and sister," Darryl thought out loud. His eyes looked away from the pair and drifted to the cat girl walking up the bus stairs. She was wearing a short sleeve red t-shirt that cut off above her belly button and a black and red striped skirt that let her mauve colored tail swing out freely. Darryl's gaze stayed there for a while as she walked up the steps, swaying hips, tail swishing back and forth with his eyes following its every move intently. 
His mind was just entering the dark side of the gutter when the driver honked the horn and interrupted his dreams. Most of the bus held back laughter as he somewhat reluctantly walked onto the bus. The door closed behind him as he searched for a seat. Before he found one though, he noticed that the cat girl he had previously been gawking at had walked straight to the back, regardless of it being full, and made another cat girl, this one as dark as a clear night's sky, move up to the front. 
She picked up her fairy designed book bag and walked to an empty spot that was only two rows up. The mauve girl's face gleamed as she took her now vacant seat, setting her bag to the floor, and looked out the window with her legs crossed. Her tail curled around her white furred belly and she removed the clip in her hair, freeing the ears atop her head. 
“Does it ever change?” Darryl asked himself, shaking his head to stop himself from staring at the gorgeous seat taker. He walked over to the victim, but before he could sit down, she put her fairy bag on the seat and shook her head at him. “I guess not.” He sighed as he walked back up the bus aisle and sat across from the wolf siblings. 
The next ten minutes of the trip were uneventful as Darryl kept his gaze out the window. He had been bored five minutes ago, but now he felt like this was purposeful torture on the school's part. Another half an hour of this and he might kill someone. After another three slow minutes passed, he started rummage through his pack, hoping something inside would entertain him. Luckily, the bus had broken out into giggles and whispers, and Darryl perked his ears up to find out the source of the fuss. 
“They're at it again!” He heard someone say. His head spun around to the back, hoping to catch a catfight. Sadly, both the black and pink cats were wearing bored expressions and still sitting in their “respective” seats. Disappointed, he let out a sigh and turned his head back to the window… only to do a double take to the side of him and the reason everyone was snickering. 
Not two feet from him, the wolves were committing an act that proved they were not siblings. Darryl's eyes widened in shock at the scene as he scanned the bus to the other teen's faces. Some looked at the pair with envy, while others covered their mouths to hide their laughter. 
“Don't worry, they do this all the time. It's actually more weird if they don't.” Darryl spun around to face the white hare speaking to him. The bunny wore a yellow and white striped jacket and a matching fitted hat that her ears poked out of with the name “ARIEL” printed in teal. 
“You're the new kid right?” She reached out her hand. Although he shook it, his head turned back to the wolves that were now whimpering and growling softly. 
The girl wolf's glazed-over eyes were mesmerizing; the golden gray irises were flaring with pleasure, while her stare seemed blank, as if she didn't see anything in front of her and concentrated on the bliss she was receiving. He realized she was drunk with lust; her body was grinding her lover unconsciously and the scent of sex filled the bus. 
“Her name is Jetta,” continued Ariel, “And underneath is her well hung twin Jamie.” Darryl snapped out from his trance at that comment. So they were related, and they did this often. That was confusing, but he couldn't think straight at the moment. 
Jamie lightly pushed back his sister until her back rested on the seat in front of her, and pulled her blazer out of the way to have access to her breasts. He grabbed at her hips as he shifted his weight to lean down and run his mouth and tongue around her left nipple without dropping her or slowing down his pace of rapid thrusts inside her. 
Darryl resumed looking into her eyes as she stared blankly back in his direction. His pants pushed tightly down around his growing member as his lust increased along with the couple's volume. Even over the moans, Darryl could hear the unmistakable squishes and squeaks of sex and fluids from his seat, and the scent grew stronger as the two increased their speed, on the verge of bursting. 
They screamed simultaneously when the orgasms hit them. The bus driver swerved a little at the sudden noise as the audience applauded and whistled while the wolves came down from their lust fueled high. 
The initial shock from the scene before had worn off by the time they made it to school, though the look in the young wolf girl's eyes stayed in his head. 
As the bus slowed to a stop and the doors opened, he glanced back over to the siblings. She looked back with a pink blush in her furry white cheeks and embarrassment poured from her eyes. She gave a small wave before standing with her brother, and the pair walked out the door holding hands again. 
"Aw! She likes you." giggled the bunny behind him, causing him to sigh. She ruffled his ears and picked up her book bag, getting ready to walk out the bus. However, as the back row walked down the aisle, Ariel's eyes locked with Darryl's new crush, who answered Ariel's look of tension with a smirk and a whirl of her curly pink cotton soft hair. Although Darryl didn't notice Ariel's expression, too concerned with the kitty's swishing tail. 
"Looks aren't everything." Darryl turned back to face his new friend, her words snapping him out of his drooling trance. "She is an ice-hearted bitch!" The bunny snapped at the coyote's lustful expression. "If you're trying to be with her..." she paused to look at the coyote boy with worry in her eyes.” Just be careful ok, I don't want to see you hurt." 
Darryl stood there shaking his head, knowing that today was only starting and hoped he would stay alive long enough to make it back home. He grabbed his backpack and walked off the bus, following the other kids to the path that leads to Mercy High School's entrance.