Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Sister's Keeper ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XxXxXxXx

My Sister's Keeper

Epilogue

A couple of months later, we all move two towns away. We begin our new lives. It was challenging at first, transferring schools and getting jobs to support our new lifestyles and the new house we got. After that, things seemed to fall into place. Settling into our new place was challenging and fun.

So far, things are good.

Ever since we got away from Tadao, Ushio has been calmer. I have been more open about our relationship and I guess he's content now that I don't hide things anymore. When I think about things it that really put a lot of unnecessary stress on our relationship. Endo and Takeshi live with us, and they act like a real married couple. Later on in the year, Takeshi ended up proposing to Endo and they have accelerated forward into the next step of their relationship as fiancées.

I'm glad we can all live peacefully, free of the chains that bind our insecurities and darkest deeds. It's not easy to accept the cold, hard facts but once you can get out of those chains, you tend to find beauty in the fact that the world still moves, even when you close your eyes.

A/N: This story is now complete.