Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My unfinished stories.... ❯ A history lesson about the host club ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A History Lesson About The Host Club
 
 
Summary: Members of the host club's siblings have come to pay a visit at their expense.
Haruhi learns even more about the host club's secrets. *cross over with a bleach character.*
 
 
It was a regular day at the Host club; hosting the ladies, making their daily profits, and the constant bickering and making up of a cetain pair of twins.
 
Suddenly the door opened and a figure stepped in. A boy that stood about 4 feet and appeared around the age of 9 or 10.
 
finnally a girl standing by Haruhi spoke up. ` are you lost little boy?'
 
`no.' replied slightly losing his temapture when another figure came into the room. She was taller than the boy and looked very identical to him.
 
`what are you two doing here?' shouted Hikaru and Kaoru at the same time.
 
`oh us? We just came to pay a visit to our older brothers. Is that so wrong?' said the white haired girl.
 
`long time no see Yuki, Toshiro.' Tamaki stated while crossing his arms.
 
`your Yuki Arashi? The Yuki Arashi?' asked a girl sitting by hunny.'
 
`yes. And this is my younger brother Toshiro Hitsugaya.'
 
`okay everyone the host club will not be open to the public until further notice, we are sorry for the inconvince.' Stated an upset Kyoya.
 
All the guest left dissipointed with ooh's and awws..