Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ On an Angels wings ❯ My life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Angel Wings
Chapter 1
This is the story of a girl alot like teens today but when she was on the borderline of hopelessness he rescued her from her life.
"Crystal!Are you ready for school?"yelled Crystal's mom,Carol.
"I'm up Carol!"Yelled Crystal as she sat up in bed.
She got up and walked to the mirror.
She was a tall,medium built, well devoloped girl,she had long thick red hair with a small green streak in the front,almond shaped blue eyes,and had a small cresent shaped scar on her right cheek.She was very beutiful with femenine facial features and high cheek bones and a heart shaped face.
"God I'm fat"I said to myself.
I walked over to my closet and opened the door.I pulled out the outfit I had previously picked out the night before.A black,long sleeved shirt with a red waist cincher and a pair of tight black pants with a couple chains on both sides.I quickly changed out of my black lace night gown and put the clothes on.
I walked over to my vanity again.I quickly put my white base on and put a ton of eyeliner around my eyes.
"Done"I said to myself.
I ran downstairs.
"Bye Carol,later kid"I said to my mom and little brother.
"Later Sis!"He was a cute kid,he was 11 years old now,with the same facial features as his sister except his eyes were green and he was a scronny kid with bleach blonde hair.
"At least eat something Crystal!"Said Mom.
"Sorry Carol,I'm gonna be late,I don't need it anyways,I'm gaining weight!"I said as I slipped out the door.
My family was okay I guess,Mom could get annoying and the kid,Nate,could be hyper but it was better than it was before.Dad is in prison for hitting me and almost killing Nate.He has a drinking problem and was in a drunken rage when it happened,now Carol and Dad are divorced.I'm not bitter about it,just,neutral.As usual.I'm a morbid teen,just like half the teen population.I only have two friends,the girl is Jen,and the guy is Chris.
Speaking of them,here they come down the street.
Chris is a tall scrawny guy with glasses and an odd obbsession with his hat,Resident Evil..He is 17 when I'm only 16.Jen is tall and dark with black hair and a good figure.she's 15 going on 16.
"Hey Crystal"
"Hey Crys"
"Hey guys"I answered.
"Ready for another day at BS High?"Said Chris.
"Do I really have a choice?"I said.
We kept walking till we reached the school.It was a big school,I don't know why it was so big,this is a small town with not many kids.
I walked in the two big doors that led into the school.
The halls were almost empty,I walked slowly to my locker.
"Hey Crystal!!!!!"I saw the blonde girl and her 2 clones walking towards me.
"So Crystal,didnt sleep last night or is that your makeup?"The two other girls laughed a cruelly.
I looked at the floor.
"Later witch"She said.
I quickly grabbed the rest of my books and headed off to class.
I quickly sat down in my seat in the back just as the teacher walked in.
"Class,we have a new student today"
Oh how those few words changed my life....