Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ On an Angels wings ❯ friendship? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 2
"Class,this is Eriol"said the teacher motioning to the boy beside him.
The boy was tall,he had an average build.His face had soft delicate features but his facial expression was annoyance.He had brown hair,the length was perfect,right below his ears,his bangs covered one of his eyes.he was wearing a tight band tee and some tripps.
'Wow...he's pretty nice looking,alotta girls will be after that one'I thought as I stared at him absentmindedly.
Just then he looked at me like he heard my thoughts.I quickly looked away.
"Your seats over there Eriol"Said the teacher motioning towards the seat beside mine.
He nodded and walked to the seat and sat down,never taking his eyes off of me.
"Hi,I'm Jessica I-"Started the girl on his other side but he put his hand up.
"Shut up...I don't wanna talk to you"He said rudely.The girl turned back to the front of the class room looking annoyed but still determined.
About 3 minutes later I turned around and he was staring at ME!I could feel that peirceing glare throught the rest of class,on me the whole entire time,burrowing a hole in my flesh with his eyes.
The bell finally rang for second period.
"Remember your report!It must be at least 3 pages long and 10 paragraphs!"said the teacher.
I walked to second period,math,I hate math.
I sat down in my usual place.
"Class we have a new student today,most of you have probably already met him but this is Eriol."said the teacher.
Most of the class just nodded.
"Bucky come sit in this desk closer to my podium so I can keep an eye on you."said the teacher to the boy who sat beside me.
"Eriol,you sit there,beside Crystal"He said.
'Ok,this is kinda weird.'I thought as he sat beside me.
He was still glaring,I turned and payed attention to class as best I could due to the feel of his piercing stare.
Class went just as slow as the last one did.
"No homework tonight,But please do study up for your test next week"said the teacher,as soon as that was said the bell rang.
I walked to my next class,my favorite class,art.
I had just walked into the classroom when i saw Eriol talking to the teacher,he took a seat next to my assighned one.
I sat down and pulled my latest work out,it was a tree with faces on the trunk.
I started working on it.
"Youre good"said someone,it was a beautiful voice,deep but soft.
I looked at Eriol.
"What?"
"I said youre good but here you need to shade in"He said looking at my picture and pointing to a spot.
"I will...so...where are you from?"I asked.
"I just moved here"He said simply,not looking at me but what he was working on.
"From where?"I asked.
"From far away,okay?You don't have to be so nosy,girl"He said.
"Well excuse me,and my names Crystal"I said.
"You already know I'm Eriol,Eriol Wings"He said.
"Wings...thats a unique last name"I said.
"Yeah"He said.
'oh the nerve of that...that...BOY!!hes so rude!!!'
I got back to my work.The bell rang all too soon.
Lunch time.
I walked to my locker and put my stuff inside,Eriol walked up beside me and opened the locker.
'Weird,his lockers even next to mine'I thought.
I walked quickly to lunch,got my food,and sat down at my usual table all by myself.
I bent my head down and started to eat.
A tray suddenly appeared beside me.Eriol sat down and started to eat.I just stared at him.
"What?!Never seen a guy eat before?"He asked.
"It's just nobody ever sits with me,its just...odd"I said as i started to eat again.
"Whats so odd about it?"He asked.
"People don't like me"I said quietly.
"Welcome to the club,I was hated long before you."He said.
Just then one of the popular girls walked by and 'dropped' her chili bowl onto my lap.
"ooops crystal,im sooo sorry"shes said in a snobbish voice.
"HEY!"I said.
the kids in the cafeteria laughed.I got up and was walking away,last thing i saw before i walked out was that girl sitting beside eriol.
I ran to my locker.
' why do i always cry,they do this all the time and i cry everytime'
I reached my locker.I always had extra clothes in there because this happened alot.
I finally reached my locker,I opened it and got a short black skirt.I closed my locker door,behind it was Eriol.
"you okay?"He asked.
"I got used to it in 3rd grade"I said.
He laughed."Whats so funny?"I asked.
"Youre pitiful"He said smiling.
"Oh thanks youre encouraging"I said sarcastically.
"No problem"He said as he walked away.I smiled...'What a weirdo'.
Next period was the same as the others.Eriol beside me,the glare,I had this weird feeling it had to do with me.
Last period finally let out,I walked to my bus.I didnt like walking home after school.
I climbed on my bus and sat down near the back.I felt someone sit beside me.I wonder who...
"Hey"Said Eriol.
"I feel I am being stalked"I said.
"Hah!Why would I stalk YOU"He said.
"I dunno,you seem to end up beside me wherever I go."I said.
"True,but who says I'm STALKING you"he said.
"Whatever"I said.It was silent for a couple minutes.
"So,you're how old?"I asked.
"17"He said.
The bus stopped at my house,Eriol stood up.I got out of the bus.I heard the bus ride away,I turned around.
"ERIOL!"I yelled,he was right behind me.
"CRYSTAL"He yelled back smirking.
"What are you doing here?"I asked.
"I live right there"He pointed to the house beside mine.
"Nooooo"I said.
"Yesssss"He said.he turned and walked away throwing up a hand in a fast wave.
'How odd' I thought.
I walked upstairs and did my homework until dinner.