Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ On an Angels wings ❯ carnie fun ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 5!
"So...what do you want to go on first?"I asked.
"Ummm,we better go on the coaster before we eat,so yea,coaster first."He said.
"Mkay"I said as I grabbed his hand and sped over to the roller coaster,there was no line so we got on at the front with a few people behind us.
As I climbed on the coaster I got nervous.
"Well ummm...Im kinda afraid of...coasters.."I said.
He looked at me"Im here"he smiled.
'Ive only known his for a few days and I already feel so...close to him...'
We did a couple other things before we finally ate.
"So,do you wanna do now?"I aksed him.
"Well,it's only 7:00,do you have a curfew?"He asked.
"Ummm,well I think I have to be home at 10:00"I said.
"Okay,then let's go to some of these shops,I have some money."he said.
"Okay,theres a little shop I like called Mythical.Lets go"I said as we took off in the direction of the little shop."
We walked in.As soon as we walked in I saw something I liked.It was a ring with a dragon on it wrapped around a red stone..
"Ooooh,pretty."I said
Eriol was on the other side of the shop looking at something.I walked up to the cashier Mr.Landers.
"Hey Mr.Landers,Hows buisness going lately?"I asked my old friend,Mr.Landers was an old man of about 60 with a long white beard and a pair of glasses and a passion for mythical beasts,items,and stuff like that.
"Oh,Crystal,it's slow."He said in his tired old voice.
"Sorry to hear that."I said.
Eriol walked up.
"Hello young man,are you young Crystals boyfriend?"He asked kindly.
I blushed a mad shade of red.
"No Mr.Landers,he's just my friend,he's new around here,Mr.Landers this is Eriol,Eriol this is Mr.Landers,he's been running this shop for about 40 years now,even before the park opened up he had a small shop here,the park just kind of built around him and told him he could keep his shop here."I explained.
"Nice to meet you sir"Said Eriol.
"Same to you young Eriol."Said Mr.Landers smiling.
"Well Mr.Landers,We're gonna go,good luck with your shop."I said.
"I'm gonna be a second,Crystal."Said Eriol.
"Okay,I'm gonna go grab us some cotton candy,Be right back."I said.
I walked to the cotton candy booth and got a huge bunch of cotton candy.
"You gonna eat ALL that miss piggy?"Asked Eriol from behind me.
"Noooo,I got some of it for you."I said handing him a bunch.
"Yay sugar!"he said unlike himself.
"Someones happy."I said.
"Wanna head home?"I asked,it was 8:30.
"Well can we go in the fun house first?"He asked.
"Sure!"I said as we took off for the fun house.
WE ran throught the mirrors but I ended up running into a few.
"OW!!!"I yelled as I hit one face first.
"Hahahahahaah!!!!"Laughed Eriol as he fell to the floor under the layer of mist that covered the whole floor of the fun house.
"Where'd ya go?"I asked looking around.All of a sudden someone pulled me under the mist.
"AHHHH!"I yelled.
I couldnt see a thing under the mist.then someone pulled me up.
"Youre pathetic you know that."said Eriol smiling.
"Haha"I said smiling.
We ran through the rest of the fun house with ease except the part with the clowns.
"AHHH!CLOWN!"Said Eriol panicking.
"Hahahaha,Youre afraid of clowns!"I laughed.
"So?"He said.
"Oh,Want me to hold your hand?"I said sarcastically.
"Let's go."He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the fun house.
"Wow,That was great."I said.I looked at my watch.
"AHhhhh,it's 9:57!"I yelled.
"Let's go!"He said as we ran to my house,It was 10:15 when we got there.I laughed the entire way there.
"Thanks,had fun,see you tomorrow or whatever!"I said.
"Hey!I got you something!"He said.He tossed me a box.I opened it,it was the ring I wanted at Mythical.
"How'd you know?"I asked.
"Just do!"He said.
I walked up to him."Thank you."I said as I hugged him.
He hugged me back awkwardly."No problem."He said.I slipped the ring on.
I ran into the house."Where have you been young lady?"Asked my mom and carl.they were sitting at the kitchen table.
"I said I was going out tonight,I went to the theme park with Eriol."I said.
"Well you're late."said Carl.
"Because we got lost in the fun house."I said.
"Well go to your room,That boys bad news and I don't want you around him anymore."Said Mom.
"How is he bad news?!"I asked angrily.
"Well as Carl said,He is keeping you out late,You talk to him too much at school and he is a bad influence."Said Mom.
"Ive known him for 2 days mom!He's my new friend and we were only 15 minutes late!Carl is a crazy pervert!What does he know?!"I yelled.
"He is no such thing!He's a good honest man now you go to your room and dont come out!"Yelled Mom.
I ran up to my room and started crying.
'Don't worry'I heard a voice in my head say and I calmed down.
I fell asleep fully clothed where I lay,the last thing I heard was that voice before I fell asleep.
BEEPBEEPBEEP
I rolled off my bed and looked at my clock,7:00.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"I yelled at Eriol from my window.
"What?I like to wake up and enjoy my day!"Said Eriol.
"Well do you have to interupt a good sleep?"I asked
"Well..."He said.
"Hey umm,can you meet me at the pizza place at like noon?"I asked.
"Yeah,sure"He said.
"See you then!"I said as I walked away from my window,I grabbed some clothes and headed off to the shower.
I showered slowly and got out at about 8:00 and headed down to breakfast.
"Good morning dear"Said mom.
"What's so good about it?"I asked as I grabbed myself a waffle and sat down.
"Well,I have some news"Said mom.
"What?You're sending me to the mental place?"I asked.She ignored me.
"Me and Carl are getting married!"She squeeled.My heart froze.'NO!NO!NO!NO!'My mind repeated.
This was the beginning of something long and just awful