Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ On an Angels wings ❯ getting away for awhile ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 4!
When I walked outside I saw Eriol walk out.
I just walked towards the school.I felt Eriol beside me.
"Good morning crystal"he said.
"What's so good about it?"I asked.
"Nothing so far I guess"he said.I rolled my eyes.
"You're not used to getting up that early are you?"He asked.I shot him a glare.
"What gave it away?"I asked.He shrugged.
"Still wanna go with me tonight?"he asked.I nodded my head yes.
Just then Chris and Jen walked up.
"Hey Crys!"Said Jen.
"Oooooh,who's he?"Asked Jen.
"Your BOYFRIEND?"Asked Chris.
"No,this is my neighbor,Eriol,he just moved in beside me."I said blushing.
"Oooooh,the boy next door scenerio"Said Chris.
"Shut up!"I said to Chris and Jen.
Eriol smiled,enjoying my embarressment.
"And you stop smiling"I said at Eriol.
"What!?Is it illegal to smile now?!"He asked.
"Don't get your pannies in a knot Crystal"Said Chris.
"Yeah,we were just playing,you don't date remember"Said Jen then glancing at Eriol and adding a quick"But I do".
A pang of jealousy shot through me,Eriol glanced at me like he felt it.
'My neighbor boyyyy...wait...no...get that outta your head...'I was having a arguing match with my thoughts as we walked to school,little did I know I was being watched..
We finally reached the school.
"See you guys in a bit."I said.
The first few periods went same pace as usual,though I couls still feel Eriols stare on me the whole time.
Art class finally came.I walked to art as fast as I could.
I sat down beside Eriol,Who was already there working on his picture,which was starting to look like the face of a woman.
"Who are you drawing?"I asked.
"My mom"He stated blankly,not looking up from his work.
"She looks beutiful"I said.
"Yeah"He said.
"Does she live with you?"I asked.
"Why do you have to ask so many damn questions?!"He snapped.
"Sorry."I said blankly and went back to work on my picture of someone,I wasnt sure who it was yet but it was a guy,I just drew what my hand wanted to draw,But I didnt have the picture in my head so I didnt know what it was going to be.
After a long silence the lunch bell finally rang and I was outta there.
I put my stuff in my locker and walked off to the lunch room.
I sat in the same place and started eating.I felt Eriol sit beside me.
"Hello"I heard him say as he sat down.
I just kept on eating until I heard him say something very unlike him."I'm sorry for snapping at you in art."He said.
"It's okay."I said.
"I just havent seen my mother in a long time."He sais sighing.
"I know what it's like,I havent seen my dad in awhile,not that I care about him."I said.
He kept eating.I heard someone walk up behind us.I thought'Oh no,here it comes'
*spalsh*
Someone poured their soda on my head.I turned around.It was Jessica,the girl that was talking to Eriol on his first day.
I looked down,the one day I wear a white shirt someone dumps grape soda on my head and gets it on my top.
Eriol simply took off his jacket and slipped on me and glared at the girl and turned back to his food.
She huffed and stomped away.
"Thank you."I said.
"No problem,Girls like that should burn in hell"He said.
"A little harsh,don't ya think?"I asked.
"Nope,been to Hell,suits them perfectly."He said.
'hes such an odd person...'
When i finished eating I went to the girls room and washed off.The bell rang and I was off.
The rest of school went kinda slow,I was actually looking forward to a night out with Eriol.
Final bell finally rang.I rushed out to my bus and sat beside Eriol.
"I beat you today"He said.
"HEY!?"I heard someone yell from the back of the bus.
"What gives you the right to sit beside the new boy?"Asked a girl with long blonde hair and the perfect body.
"She can sit where she pleases Vanessa"Said Eriol.The girl huffed then realized something,not sure what,but she just sat down with a confused look on her face.
'He knows her..'
"So what time ya wanna meet outside?"Asked Eriol.
"Ummm,5:30 sounds good."I said.
"Kay"He said simply.
"How come you dont smile except when youre trying to look evil?"I asked.
"Cause I don't like to smile."He said.
"Well I'm morbid and I still smile more than you do."I said.
He made what looked like an attempt at a smile.
"Like this"I said as I took his face in my hands and curved his mouth upward with my two index fingers.His skin was smooth and kind of cool.
"Thats a smile."I said.
"Well thank you miss know-it-all."he said dropping the smile but I knew he was joking.
"Not my fault youre uptight."I said.
"I'm not uptight."He said.
"Yes you are"I said.
"Well then we'll see how uptight I am tonight."He said.
That made me look forward to tonight,maybe he'll loosen up a bit.
The bus reached our houses.We got off and walked into our houses.
"I'm home!!!"I yelled.
I walked up to my room and opened my closet.
"What to wear...What to wear."I asked myself.I looked down,I still had on Eriol's jacket.
I pulled a black top out with no sleeves but 2 strings that tie behind the neck and a pair of tight black pants with a small chain dangling from the front pocket to the back one.
"GOOD CHOICE!"I heard Eriol yell from his window.
"PEEPING TOM!"I yelled back.
I grabbed the clothes and ran over to the window and closed the curtains but didnt close the window.
"Awww,I wanted to seeeeeeee"He said in a whiny voice.
"Haha,funny,funny."I said sarcastically as I changed.
When I had finally changed I slipped his jacket back on as I felt his smell surround me.
'Wow weird thoughts.'I walked downstairs and looked at the clock,4:30.
"Just 1 more hour."I said to myself.
"One more hour till what?"I heard Carl ask from behind me.
I turned around."What do you want?"I asked.
"I want this."He said as he grabbed my ass.I gasped and ran.
I ran up to my room and sat on my bed and started crying.
I heard my phone ring.
"What's wrong?"I heard Eriol's voice ask.
"Nothing,Nothing."I said as I wiped my tears away.
"That scared of me?"He asked.I laughed.
"Its nothing...howd you get my number??"I suddenly wondered.
"Im just that good."he said.
"Haha"I laughed.
"See ya in a bit"He said.
"Mkay."I answered.
I hung up the phone,I felt a sudden calmness wash over me.That was the second time that's happened in like 2 days.
I turned my radio on,I put my Breaking Benjamin CD in and turned it to Sooner Or Later.
I sat down at my vanity and reapplied my makeup,this time in a softer way,no white base or too much eye makeup.
I looked at the clock after I was done,5:20.
"Time to go"I said as I grabbed my small,black purse and slipped my black combat boots on.
I ran straight out the door so I wouldnt have to deal with anything.
As soon as I walked outside I was met by a pair of bright green eyes.
"Ready?"I asked.
"What do you think?"He said.
We started walking towards the small theme park,it was only like 2 miles away.
"First we're going to the theme park,it's pretty cool.It's got a small roller coaster,a ferris wheel,house of mirriors,fun house,lots of little shops,a haunted house,and little food places."I said.
"Sounds good."He said.
We walked a little while just muttering little things until we got there.