Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Once upon a time ❯ Meet Kitty ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
So Ferret, Grant and Adam reached the gates of the Fox Kingdom. Grant looked around in anger and surprise.
 
“Dalll! Wat tha Hell am I doink here!?” Grant screamed, “Who the hell are you, AHHHH I'm Grant the Ogre!!! Yada fyad hava-dal roew da-hal meow ow ah huhal dal!!!”
 
“Dude, cookies, get on the ball!” Ferret smacked Grant, “Stop embarrassing Adam and me, he's quite offended by your behavior! I mean, just listen to him rant!”
 
“…” Ferret held the coconut in Grant's confused face; the ogre stared in wonderment at the coconut. Who said “…?”
 
“Who are you?” A guard walked up, “What on Earth are you doing here?”
 
“Inform the Fox Queen that I am here for her cookies!” Ferret said and the guard looked on in shock
 
“My word, it's you!” The guard motioned for Ferret to follow him, “Come in, follow me; the Queen has been waiting for you!”
 
“Sweet, I can't wait.” Ferret walked along, carrying Adam, “What about the ogre?”
 
“No ogres allowed.” The guard pointed to a sign that said “Fyad yad”
 
“Fyad yad?” Ferret raised an eyebrow
 
“You should speak such nasty words!”
 
“…”
 
“What the fuck does `fyad yad' mean?” Ferret was angered, “Those aren't even words! `Fyad yad' doesn't mean anything!”
 
“Stop saying that phrase! Don't say `Fyad Yad'!!!” The guard covered his ears, “Oh no! I said Fyad yad!!-Oh shit!!”
 
Ferret watched as the guard screamed “FYAD YAD!!!” and exploded.
 
“Okay, note to self; this place is fucked up in the head.” Ferret looked at Adam, “Do you know what `Fyad yad' is?”
 
“…” replied the coconut
 
“Of course, how did I not know that?” Ferret face palmed, “Thanks Adam, you're a real life saver!”
 
“Excuse me, but I'm Kitty Vixen, the Queen.” Ferret turned towards the sound of the voice, “But you can call me Sexy Kitty if you want hot stuff!”
 
Ferret saw the Queen; she was short, being a vixen it was expected, but her breasts were nice and full C-cups, her hips were wide, not overly so but it gave her a nice womanly figure, her belly was a slight little tummy, her long hair was a beautiful raven black color, her eyes were the most beautiful emerald gems Ferret had ever seen, her face was soft and gentle. She was the most gorgeous fox he'd ever seen, her tail was bushy, her fur soft and smooth, her ears were dainty and cute. She wore a comfortable looking kimono.
 
“Hello, I'm Wolfgang Ferret. And you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.” Ferret said. He thought about how he must look compared to this beautiful vixen; he was of a medium height, but he looked lanky, his fur was matted and a course brown color, his t-shirt and jeans were dirty and much in need of a cleaning, his eyes were a dull brown color and his black hair was long and unkempt. Ferret looked like he'd just walked in off the street or like he had no job; which was true but still.
 
“Thanks, I like your,” Kitty smiled as she looked Ferret over, “rugged look. Yes that's it; I bet if I kiss you you'd taste as wild and untamed as you look.”
 
“Well, thank you.” Ferret smiled, “And here I thought I needed to apologize for my unkempt looks!”
 
“Oh, no boy there's not any need to change such, attractive looks.” Kitty pressed her body against Ferret's and wrapped her tail around his leg, she had a coy smile on her face, “I like a man who gets dirty, there's nothing sexier to me then a dirt covered sweaty rugged man like you. You've come at such a great time too for me.”
 
“Oh, and why is that, Kitty?” Ferret started to rub Kitty's back. She seemed so friendly, oh yeah, she wants me.
 
“Well why don't we go back to my bedroom, I've got cookies and…” Kitty placed one of Ferret's hands on her full rear and the other on her breast. Much to Ferret's pleasure, then she smiled and said coolly, “I'm in heat.”
 
“Score.” Ferret smiled and, after picking up Adam followed the Queen to her castle.
 
“Listen before we start the fun, let's eat my cookies. And I have some things to tell you.” Kitty said as she led her willing partner to the castle.
 
“Can you be naked during the cookies and explaining period?” Ferret walked up next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist, “I love how you look in this dress.”
 
“Thanks, my Jester said it made my belly look big.” Kitty rubbed her belly
 
“So what if you have a little belly?” Ferret rubbed his hand against Kitty's belly, “I think full figured women are sexier then the twigs most guys like to cuddle up with. I'd rather have a nice pillow then fuck a broom.”
 
“That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me.” Kitty kissed Ferret, “Thank you, you dirty boy. But you can't be getting my bed dirty.”
 
“Well, I guess you'll just have to give me a bath, or we could yiff on the floor, the couch, the kitchen counters, on a priceless statue or anywhere else sex can be had!” Ferret smiled and started to rub Kitty's breast with his hand, “Personally I'd love to sex all over a priceless rug or something like that; get it to stink like sex and be all sticky and stuff.”
 
“Oh, you are dirty!” Kitty smiled wide
 
“…” said Adam
 
“Oh, you pervert! Of course you can watch!” Kitty smiled at Adam
 
“Just don't talk while you're watching,” Ferret looked at Adam as he felt Kitty's nipple get hard, “don't you ruin this mood!”
 
The Bearded Man screamed in rage “NO THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!” as he watched Kitty and Ferret walk into the castle, already starting foreplay. Behind him two catfish were chattering stupidly
 
“Fyad yad!?”
 
“He sayed fyad yad!?”
 
“Yesh! He sayeded fyad yad!!”
 
“Yes, his power grows with every passing moment!” The Bearded Man screeched his rage, “He must be stopped before him… before him… umm... What was he going to do?”
 
Then Katz entered “How are you gentlemen?”
 
“We got signal!” Cried a catfish
 
“WHAT!”
 
“All your base are belong to us.” Said Katz evilly, “You will not survive, make you're time!”
 
To be continued
 
Fyad yad
-Kazuki Ferret