Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Babylon ❯ The Valley of a Thousand Screams ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Valley of a Thousand Screams
 
 
I was in my castle and I was throwing clothes into a bag. Syna came in and she looked confused.
 
“Are you going somewhere?” She asked.
 
“Da. I have to run down some rumors.” I said softly.
 
“Why does it have to be you? You are the king here Vlad.” She said shaking her head.
 
“I want to go Syna! It may lead to answers to my past okay?” I replied shoving in soft boots.
 
“Gods Vlad. You smell of another. Have you been fucking some other harlot?” She asked morosely.
 
“No, I have not but may I remind you that we are uppyr? How many of us are married? Not many and you mean to tell me that you are pious when you go to Greece?” I asked staring at her frankly.
 
“No, I am not.” She admitted.
 
“We care for each other and when I am here and you are here then we are companions. Why complicate it? I want you to bear me a child. I want a son from your loins and no other.” I stated brazenly.
 
“I am sorry I have been unable to as of yet but I will. I swear.” She said desperately.
 
“I know. I have faith in that. Now I must go okay? I will write to you if I am gone too long.” I said as I neared her.
 
Her brown eyes were filled with tears and I sighed. I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her with some feeling and passion. My longtime lover was being overly needy. I pulled away and kissed her cheek. I ported to the stables and got on Satan. Anticipation filled my veins and I broke out into a gallop. I wanted answers and I would find them.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /
“Shut up!” I growled at her as she rode behind me on a white beast.
 
She was wearing some manner of modified stolla. Her arms were bare and I could see magenta stripes that wrapped around her wrists. She had on silk leggings which I found odd but she also had on black boots. Her hair was impossibly long and it whipped behind as she ran the horse. She was so beautiful and so hateful. I stopped Satan and I got down.
 
“You know I am trying very hard to imagine you with a personality.” Yuina said with a nasty smirk.
 
“I am imagining handing you to a vulture for its dinner!” I snapped.
 
“I think that thinking must give you a tremendous headache but apparently the harder you think the more asinine you become.” She replied sweetly.
 
I growled and I went away from her. She slid off of her horse and she was laughing at my back. I counted to ten. She was pretty but God I was imagining seeing her sink to the ground in a pool of blood. My own rule on no killing seemed way too harsh in this case. I heard her snarling and I turned to look at her.
 
“I would insult you but I am not quite sure you would notice.” I said in mock sweetness.
 
She was on me and she was slashing my face with her claws. I shoved her and it was augmented with my mind. She hit a tree hard and she was winded.
 
“You bastard!” She screamed.
 
“You started it.” I retorted.
 
“I am pregnant bastard. I swear if harm comes to my pup then I will flay you alive and in my Dakkasou! Do you understand me?” She screamed.
 
“Perfectly. Why not keep your mouth shut as well okay? We are going to run down rumors. We do not have to like each other.” I said.
 
She said nothing and she sat underneath a tree. I could see the slight swell of her belly now and I was riddled with jealousy. This lousy dog daemon had something I wanted.
 
“You would eat your young I imagine.” She snorted from across the clearing.
 
“Bitch were you ever beat as a child?” I asked in fury.
 
“I was indeed but I knew my parents loved me.” She said sneering.
 
My chest heaved and I was insanely attracted to her. I shielded my thoughts and I had daydreams of ripping open her throat and drinking her almost dry. I ended up with a small smile on my lips as my dreams became more pleasant. I was seeing Halima in the throes of passion and her foray into a fountain; that had been a no no in that time but she had taken me there and we had enjoyed one another. I remembered my strange “dreams” and I now figured out that she had drank from me. It was the only explanation as I did not really remember but only the rapture. I was curious as to what breed of uppyr she had been. I intended to do some research into the uppyr in ancient Egypt. I was in a hazy dream and I could swear the woman was staring at me as if she truly knew me. She moved over to me and she scented me closely and her eyes were red. I realized I was awake and she was watching me closely.
 
“Eyal.” She said running fingers along my cheek.
 
Her voice was tender and I was so confused as she leaned in and kissed me. I lost it and growled into the intimacy. A little blood spilled from our lip lock and I was suddenly so deep in euphoria that I did not know my head from my rear at the moment and I woke up later. She was still across the clearing and it looked like she had not moved. I felt my neck and it was fine. I stood up and I felt a little discomfort. My wool leggings had a hole in it near my groin. There were deep fang marks and I had been fed from in a very private and very dangerous manner. I stared at her and I found it hard to believe that she would have touched me of her own free will. I dismissed the nonsensical thought and found a deer for a meal.
 
Our trip became long and tedious. She warmed up about as much as an iceberg. She was heinous to everyone we met and she snubbed most other uppyr who were interested in speaking with us. We were actually on the Italian peninsula and I would end up with feeding marks every so often but she never neared me. I was beginning to think I was being followed and I wondered. I had banished Danika out of my castle in Walachia. Shivers went down my spine at that thought and what she had done to Syna. Thoughts of my companion crossed my mind and I sighed. Lukas was right and if she could not provide me a child then perhaps I needed to find another who could. I would not dismiss her but she just would not mother my son. I saw her staring at me and I realized she had heard some of my thoughts. I was not used to dealing with another telepath of such strength before. She got on my nerves and I went to some out cropping. I sat on a rock and I looked around a land that I was coming to dislike strongly. The Romans got on my nerves and they frankly were a nuisance. She neared me and I glared at her.
 
“You do not act like yourself.” She said in a hateful whisper.
 
“Perhaps it is not me! Have you thought perhaps that I am innocent of whatever you hate me for?” I asked in a sneer.
 
“Perhaps.” She said drifting away.
 
“You remind me of someone!” I called.
 
“Oh?” She asked looking over her shoulder.
 
“I could not hurt you. I swear I could never harm you. You remind me too much of her.” I muttered.
 
“Who?” She demanded.
 
“It does not matter.” I said suddenly uncomfortable.
 
“I have not been feeding from you.” Yuina said in anger.
 
“I did not say it.” I growled.
 
“But you thought it!” She accused.
 
I stalked off annoyed and actually felt a little fear at the idea of going into Egypt. My brother Grigory said they our parents were from there or North Africa. It was obvious I was of Egyptian or Persian descent. My skin was slowing becoming paler and my eyes were a warm brown. I looked at my long black hair and I wondered. I contemplated cutting it and decided I would explore changing my appearance when I got back. I sighed and I intended to board Satan until I got back to Europe. She got off of her horse and she slapped its flanks. It took off in a run and she waited.
 
“I cannot port and it would speed us along if you did take across the Mediterranean.” She remarked.
 
“Da I will port us, but that means I have to touch you.” I said crossing my arms.
 
“Get it over with.” She snapped.
 
I sighed heavily and grabbed her elbow and ported us to Northern Africa. We were near the west coast and she looked around.
 
“Too hot here.” She grumbled.
 
“So sorry you are uncomfortable.” I snapped.
 
“You are an ass! I hope you know that I will kill you. I will maim you and I will throw your body off the most readily available cliff you narcissist bastard!” She snarled.
 
“Oh goodie I cannot wait.” I said in sarcasm.
 
She slapped me forcefully and she stalked off. By God, I wanted to hate her and I wanted to maim her. Throwing her off a cliff sounded good too at this point but by God she had an incredible body to stare at. I shoved down my natural tendencies and sighed. This woman would drive me to suicide I felt for sure.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /
She was bathing and I was could not think. I was furious with myself for even spying on her. I grit my teeth and I stalked off into the sand. We had found an oasis and she had jumped on in. Her silk had clung to her skin and I was going nuts with the image. I growled more when I sensed not a damn thing in the area. I was hungry and unfortunately in need. I actually ported back to Walachia and found Syna on my bed. I fell on her aggressively and she yelped as she came awake. I shoved her thighs apart and I sank my fangs into her thigh. Her head shot up and she screamed out. Her blood was tangy and I was hungry. She was arching her body and the sight of her in her sheer linen night gown pooled on her belly was erotic. Her olive skin was practically glowing at the moment. I lifted my head and she stared at me with red eyes.
 
“If I do not get you with child this night then I will be shocked. God woman you are a goddess.” I said falling on her.
 
“Vlad?” She stuttered.
 
“Eyal. Say my real name.” I moaned in her ear.
 
“Eyal.” She muttered.
 
I took her in a passionate haze and she was screaming loudly. I was most pleased with myself and I fed heavily from her. She was exhausted and I was filled with arrogant pride and my sustenance when I ported back to the oasis. I found her asleep beneath a palm and I settled down myself. She looked like an angel as she slept but she harbored the soul of a cruel woman. I brooded as I fell into slumber. I woke up to giggling and I felt something pressed against my inner thigh. She was still asleep across the oasis and I was suddenly in euphoria. I tried to throw whatever it was and an invisible hand wrapped around my neck and licked along my ear.
 
“What are you?” I hissed softly.
 
-Does not matter. - I heard in my mind.
 
-It does when you feed from me! - I growled in thought.
 
-Do you not feed from others? How about I feed from that woman? - It thought.
 
-Leave her alone! - I snarled in its mind.
 
-Why should I? Should I open her thighs like I open yours? - The voice purred in my head.
 
-Leave the woman alone! - I growled furiously.
 
-Shall I show you what I am? Would that make you happy? - The voice said almost like a caress.
 
I watched fascinated as a being of unearthly beauty appeared before me. The being was so beautiful that I could not be sure if it was male or female. It had black hair and black eyes. Its skin was deathly pale and I could see very faint blue veins in the face.
 
“I am Yhea tr'Awnhi.” It said in my ear.
 
“What are you?” I demanded.
 
“I am a blood drinker like you.” It said licking along my ear.
 
“Are you male or female?” I hissed softly.
 
“Does it matter?” It laughed in a low voice.
 
“It does to me.” I growled.
 
“Shh do not wake the bitch dog.” The other being said.
 
“What are you?” I demanded.
 
“I am a wraith if you like. As for my gender; I can be whatever I wish to be but I am born male.” He smirked.
 
I stared at the presumptuous bastard and he pinned me with incredible strength.
 
“I saw you in Europe. You show up in my homelands. Did you bed that pretty whore dog?” He asked holding on tightly.
 
“That was a long time ago.” I hissed.
 
We were suddenly gone and he shoved me against a tree. His strength was incredible and his eyes flicked over me.
 
“I saw you then. You faced down that bitch like a brave little man and to think you are a corporeal blood drinker. We do not leave our lands much but we also do not reside within this plane too often. You were quite fetching.” He smirked widely.
 
“I prefer women.” I growled out.
 
“So? Does it look like I care what you prefer? I was using you for food but if you like then I could use your body.” Yhea said in a lustful tone.
 
“Get the hell off of me!” I said throwing him my mind.
 
His face was surprised and he grinned. He stood up and his hand morphed around my own. He effectively trapped my hand. His other hand palmed me through my bottoms and I snarled in anger.
 
“You moan like a whore when I feed from you. You call a strange name though. I tell you what pretty boy; you never come to my homeland again and I will never pursue you. Does this sound fair?” Yhea said grinning.
 
“I will do as I please you freak!” I said breaking his hold.
 
He made a strange shriek and he fell to his knees as I exerted my mental will upon his mind. He looked up at me and his eyes were bleeding white. I tried to grab him and he faded away. I was revolted by my own wantonness and this creature's ideas of fun. I was trying to figure out where I was and I felt something deep within. I watched in horror as my own hand reached into my bottoms and began to touch myself. I gasped trying to fight this impulse and I knew he was in me.
 
-I can do whatever I please freak! - He taunted in my head.
 
-Get out of me! - I snarled back.
 
-First I will show you who controls who, corporeal. You little slut! You are enjoying this. - He laughed within my mind.
 
I physically shuddered as I ended up climaxing. It felt dirty and depraved as he left my physical self and he knelt in front of me. I felt his claws sink into my back and yelped as he released a poison of some sort and he licked along my shaft. I was as disgusted as bile flooded my mouth.
 
“You poor boy. Enjoy my toxin as I just enjoyed you. I am gone now and I hope to see you again but very unfortunate for you.” He laughed as he stood.
 
He faded away and I threw up. He was beautiful to be sure but his touch had made my skin crawl. I was in pain and his poison was winding its way through me. I ported back to the oasis and I fell down. The canine woman was up immediately and she wrinkled her nose when she scented me.
 
“What is that stink?” She demanded.
 
“Do not know. Hell it hurts.” I grunted in pain.
 
She looked surprised but she forcefully moved my linen shirt. The look on her face was wrathful but for once it did not seem at me. She sank her fangs into my back and I was suddenly taken in waves of such keen pleasure that I felt like I was going to drown in it. I was groaning loudly as she sucked out the poison. She left me there and walked away.
 
“Smells like the whore I fought not long ago.” She growled.
 
“What was it you fought?” I demanded.
 
“None of your business. You should be fine now.” She snapped.
 
Anger consumed me at the violation that had just occurred and I was suddenly up and slammed her against the palm tree. Her eyes became red and I knew mine were red as well.
 
“You are an arrogant woman and it is amazing you have lived this long. You make me want to hate you!” I said in fury.
 
“I have a right to my arrogance! I know that I am superior to you!” She hissed.
 
“Right so damn superior. You are a hateful harpy and you probably cannot love!” I snarled.
 
“I love just fine. The uppyr are the ones that are whores of the youkai world. You probably bed everything you come across. I can scent your release bastard; find a mortal to fuck in this wasteland?” She asked cruelly.
 
“Foul mouthed bitch! I hope we find this Shezmu and I hope he stomps your conceited little brat self into the ground. Next time do not do me any favors!” I snapped as I released her.
 
“I promise I will not. I will let that poison wind its way into you and watch as your innards freeze.” She said in a very nasty tone.
 
I grabbed her jaw and pressed my lips to hers for half a second. She bit my lower lip and I growled in pain. She licked at the blood and then slapped me hard. God she was a sadistic bitch but I was mad for her. Fury fueled me and I attacked her mouth. She grabbed my jaw and I refused to let go of her mouth. My blood mingled in with my forced kiss and she was suddenly groaning loudly against the onslaught. The sudden violation left my brain as I could not focus on anything but her mouth and her tongue. I was gasping and I wrenched my lips away. She held me firmly in place with her hands and she seemed out of it.
 
“I hate you!” She said in a hoarse tone.
 
“We have established that.” I snorted.
 
She ground her hips against mine and I shuddered. She was in need and I realized it. I wanted to be an ass and say hell no but she was suddenly grinding herself hard against my clothed groin. She was creating friction and it was becoming deliciously sweet really fast. Her eyes were red and she was panting as I let loose and joined her in the sudden movement. I was going to have an immense climax and I was panting too. Our noises were mixing and she groaned more and I felt her claws rake down my back as her body stiffened. I gasped harshly and continued to create the friction till I erupted. I had grabbed her hair and forced her mouth up so I could kiss her as I emptied my seed. We were both moaning against the other's mouth and I finally pulled back. She whispered something in her post orgasm high and I strained to hear it. She had whispered Eyal and I was stunned. I was shaky and I stepped back from her and left her there. It had been brutal and absolutely the hottest thing I had ever done. She seemed pretty out of it as well and I was in shock. We said nothing else and we both separated to get our wits about us. She was staring at me with hatred and I recognized desire. Desire for what I did not know and she suddenly shoved me back onto the sand. She ripped my soiled bottoms and I could feel her hot breath against my groin. I was staring at the night sky in shock and she was licking me all over my maleness. I gasped and it was not what I expected. She stared at me and she fell upon my neck. Her fangs sank in and I was again in another state. The pure feeling I was experiencing was driving me mad. It was a whirlwind and I was not sure of anything. I could not even be positive we coupled. I was encased in glorious feeling and I woke up later feeling cotton mouthed and used.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It took me no time at all to realize she had no memory of what had occurred and I was taken aback. It made no sense and Yuina had gone back to being the bitch. I was leery of seeing this Yhea again and we were nearing the ancient lands of Egypt. We were in North Africa and I knew many blood drinkers.
 
“You Yuina are a bitch you know that?” I growled at her.
 
“What have I done now?” She asked in a snippy tone.
 
“You snub everyone we come into contact with. You could be just a tad friendlier.” I snapped.
 
“Why would I make your life easier?” She snarled.
 
“Because I have no wish to die and neither should you!” I snarled back.
 
“Why do you go by Vlad when you were born Eyal?” She asked.
 
“Why do you bring up my ancient history?” I retorted.
 
“Afraid?” She asked.
 
“That was another lifetime ago. I have not been that name for centuries.” I said moving past me.
 
“You were decent before you met that whore Syna.” She snapped.
 
I stiffened and moved within inches of her face. I looked angry and she narrowed her eyes.
 
“I have no clue how you know so much about me but drop it Yuina. I owe you nothing and you see fit to plague my existence.” I snarled.
 
“How soon till we reach Egypt and why not just teleport there?” She asked.
 
“Because I wish to see if any other of our kind have seen him.” I said exasperated.
 
I looked at her and she got a nasty look on her face. She walked around me and stared at me.
 
“Did you enjoy taking the Greek whore outside of the city? She told you that the mortals were beasts of the field and you believed her.” Yuina said with a sneer.
 
I came to her and pulled her hair so that she looked up at me. Fury was evident in my eyes and I wondered if she would taunt me to death.
 
“What would Nahum say?” She asked him.
 
“Who is the one that is afraid? I have no need to shield so heavily. You are the one with secrets bitch. Nahum was a fool and thought only of the Temple. I had enough vision to see the future. How dare you judge what you do not understand.” I said coldly.
 
“I judge you.” Yuina said as coldly.
 
“You do not truly know me.” I snapped.
 
“Why would I care to know you?” She asked.
 
“You are a coward.” I said stepping back.
 
“How long till we reach Egypt?” She growled.
 
“Three or four days.” I practically hissed.
 
“Fine.” She said walking ahead of me.
 
The only solace I took was looking at her swaying hips. By God I hated her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
We camped for the night and we found a small oasis. I knew from old maps that this was a caravan trail. She was quite comfortable and I decided to explore. I wanted to see if I could ascertain more information on my own past and I felt a tremendous aura that actually made me nervous. I went back in the direction of Yuina and I stood by dumbfounded as I saw the one known as Shezmu. It was apparent to me that he had uppyr in him. He also stared me down and his brown barely moved but I could tell he saw me as a threat.
 
-You will not have her. - He pathed.
 
-And you will? - I retorted in his mind.
 
He blinked and did not move. His lips twitched and he made a nasty growling sound in my head.
 
“You are real!” I hissed.
 
“Go away.” The Egyptian uppyr told me.
 
“Step away from the bitch.” I said narrowing his eyes.
 
“Not your concern.” Shezmu snarled.
 
“What does he want?” I asked in Russian.
 
“He wants to speak with me. Leave us for now.” Yuina replied in Russian.
 
I looked unconvinced but she growled. I bowed and decided to appear to leave. I stayed by and watched them talk for quite awhile. I knew some Egyptian and jealousy ripped me up. She kissed the bastard and he knew I was near. Finally I could take no more and I realized that she was in no danger and as long as I did not make a move to take her; then for the moment, I was safe as well. Fury ripped me up and I ported to Alexandria, Egypt. I decided to take some time and research my kind and I could still blend easily enough. I managed to find myself a mortal woman and I fed from her and made her forget the experience. I wandered the city and found myself intrigued. I went into a library that was incredible but not as good as the famed library during the reign of the famed Cleopatra. I sat in the library for days and I read all about the bastard Shezmu and all about his family. Halima had been from his father's reign and the Jackal attack was now myth but I saw it for what it was. It seems the Egyptian god of blood and wine was actually half dog daemon and half uppyr. His mother had been uppyr of reputed beauty but had died giving birth to a younger sister named Nafre. There were missing parts and it was frustrating. I got the distinct impression that my Halima had been somehow tied to this family but I could not confirm it. I was now positive she had been an uppyr of some age as she had been able to mask her scent and aura. She had also been able to completely erase my memories of her drinking from me. Anger ripped through me at her betrayal and I stood up after my time in the library.
 
“What ails you?” I heard behind me.
 
“Nothing.” I snapped.
 
“We do not get many of your kind in here anymore.” A feminine voice purred.
 
“My kind? What kind would that be?” I demanded.
 
“Uppyr.” She smiled.
 
She was obviously Egyptian and she was a daemon of some sort. I brushed past her and she looked at me with interest.
 
“What angers you in those histories boy?” She asked curiously.
 
“Realizing that someone lied to me.” I growled.
 
“Perhaps there was good reason.” The female shrugged.
 
“What reason is there when death and betrayal follow?” I asked in annoyance.
 
“Perhaps it was done in love.” She smiled.
 
I growled again and left in disgust. I decided it was high time I went back to my castle and move on with my life. I was tired of feeling these wretched feelings. I decided to go back in the morning and I stayed in the ancient part of the city built by Alexander the Great.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
I was in an inn and I was in a cot to sleep and I was dreaming again. I felt heaviness against me and whispered her name. Even in my dreams I was sick of remembering her. I heard laughing and my eyes flew open. The blasted wraith from the oasis was straddling me and he stared down at me with raw lust.
 
“You really are too hung up on that bitch.” Yhea smirked.
 
“Get off of me you blasted bastard!” I demanded.
 
“You know this is hard for you. I am wraith and I do not see sex so much as soul but you corporeals are so hung up on this male, female thing.” He pouted.
 
“There is an order to the universe dumb ass and your kind is unnatural.” I retorted.
 
“Really? I have seen your dreams.” Yhea said as his image melted.
 
I gasped in utter shock as Halima appeared before me. I had never seen such a thing in all my life and the smile on her face made me ache unlike I had felt in a very long while.
 
“Is this what you wish uppyr? I can accommodate you.” The wraith purred.
 
“Get off of me!” I yelled as I shoved him off.
 
I was suddenly flattened against the cot under a force that made me sweat and feel sick at the same time.
 
“You will learn little man; wraiths and uppyr are blood drinking cousins if you will. We were one at one time. You need a lesson in power.” Yhea said with her voice.
 
He sank his fangs into my jugular and I swooned. My eyes glazed over in lust as he fed from me quite heavily. I could barely move as it was and he was draining me. He lifted his mouth after awhile and he licked at my lips suggestively. I did not respond but he managed to pry my lips open and kiss me deeply. This wraith, this beast had actually drained me so much that I was helpless. When he pulled back; he had a smirk on his face. He disappeared again and I hoped he had enough. I was wrong and he was in me again. This time he did things within my mind and I was laid open and I was exposed. I yelled as he mentally touched and stroked me. I was horrified as I exploded and he was gone. I was weak and alone now as the bile filled me again. I rolled and proceeded to vomit up blood. I realized I was too weak to port and I would have to sleep to be able to restore my abilities. I passed out into oblivion and I promised myself to make this brazen creep pay.