Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Universal 1: the war ❯ summery ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
The story is about a merchant that lives in a time of a world war. Then he discovers that his past involves him in a super soldier project and joins a rebellion to stop the sides from fighting. He is joined up with a drunk, a wizard, a youkai princess, an architect, a female ninja, a Vinci soldier, a zombie, a warrior and a sorcerer. They try to uncover the secrets of the organization the chess piece 32.
 
Lulusta is to the west and it belongs to magic. Its main export is Tiranium, an alchemy mineral that can be turned into others metals like steel and gold. It has a currant war with Vinci, the tech country. Three quarters of the country is made up of youkai. Their leader is the Taiyoukai; the only way to get to be the Taiyoukai is to beat the Taiyoukai in a deathmatch with no weapons. Kcorp owns 15 percent of the country's land. 85 percent of the country's population lives in rural area. This country has 6 provinces. The capital city is Yoshiyuki city.
 
Vinci is to the east and it belongs to technology. Its main export is oil and firearms (guns). It's also in war against Lulusta. 95 percent of the country's population live in urban areas. The leader of this country called the president and the only way to take the presidents position is to vote him out or to assignate him. Kcorp headquarters is located in Caplino, the largest city in Vinci with 180 million living in it.
 
Kcorp industries are one of the largest corporations in this world. It controls over 100 million square foot land international wide. Its main project is called lifestream, a wonder drug that is found in the mantle of the planet. It can grants the user abilities that magic can't normally give. Like the ability to jam automatic weapons and change the shape of any metal to create new weapons or ammo. But overdosing on lifestream can destroy the brain and turn the user into a mindless killing machine.
 
The Diablo Islands got the name because it is rumoured that the Islands are a gateway portal between there world and ours also the hell universe. Like an interdimensional portal between universes.
 
The few ways to travel between continents is to
take a zeppelin
ride a dragon
ride a ship or
Take the international railway system (during wars this system is shut downed.)