Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Vessel ❯ This Hell ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This Hell

-Melissa-

She's had enough of this. Melissa gritted her teeth. Envy wiped the blood from his mouth.

“Heh,” he said. “You really do live up to your name.” Melissa panted.

“Enough of this,” she said. “I don't have time to deal with you! Move aside!”

“I'm afraid I can't do that,” he said.

“Of course you can't,” said under her breath. Envy looked over at Spencer.

“That boy over there,” he said. “Is he like his sister?” Spencer tensed up. Melissa turned her head.

“Him? Not really,” she said. “He is supposed to be though.” The human man frowned.

“I see,” Envy said. He rubbed his chin in thought. Melissa rolled her eyes. She needed to wrap this up. The thief pulled out her sword.

“This is pointless, she said.

“Yes, I know,” Envy said.

“You won't get it back.”

“You sure about that?”

“You know what it is.”

Melissa clicked her tongue. “Quit fucking around! I am getting my bitch back and we're leaving!”

Spencer's right eye twitched. “Don't call my sister a bitch!”

“No, you won't,” Envy said.

“Hey! Don't call my sister a bitch!” Spencer shouted. His eyes glowed a silvery blue. Envy and Melissa looked up.

“What did you say, boy?” Envy asked.

“Don't call me a boy! And don't call my sister a bitch!” Spencer shouted. White wisps flew up from his body. Melissa grinned.

“About time! That's what I'm talking about!” she shouted. She threw back her head and laughed. The wisps took shape into wolves. They pounded upon Envy. His eyes widened. He threw back his head and laughed with his hands in the air. All sound disappeared as the wolves washed over into waves. Envy dissolved into tiny particles. Melissa held out her arm.

“That's enough Spencer!” she shouted. Her voice got swallowed up by the white. Spencer opened his eyes and fainted.

----------

Reily paused and lifted her head. She felt it too, but that couldn't be right. Her jaw dropped as realization hit her like a brick.

“That's Spencer!” she shouted said with a gasp. She didn't get time to process any of this. Pride gave her a powerful blast to the back. Reily's body froze before she collapsed. Quinn tried to cry out but Lust took his mouth. Pride grinned before picking up the girl. Everything was set. That was until that great white wave came and swallowed everything up.

“Reily! Reily, wake up! Reily! Reily!”

X