Other Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Savior ❯ Ch 1 A Boy and a Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Savior- Ch 1 A Boy and a Girl and a Feeling
 
It was December 3rd, 2008, it was a cold night in Japan and I had just opened my manga when my sister, Suzuka, barges into my room and for some unknown reason starts ragging on me.
“Why are you being such a lazy ass?” She nagged. “Get of your butt and do something useful…”
I tried to tune her out but she just kept talking so I sprang out of bed and chased her out. She ran out of the room and hit her head on the railing guarding the staircase to the first floor. She began to bawl and our dad came running to her aid. He took one look at her and shouted at me for hurting her.
I just shouted back and sprinted down the stairs to the back door leading outside from the kitchen. I grabbed my coat and just as I was turning the knob my mom tried to stop me but I didn't listen I just went out the door and into the vast forest our house was enclosed in.

“Does she get off on getting me in trouble with dad?” I questioned as I stumbled through the brush. I walked around for what seemed to be hours as dusk turned to twilight. I gritted my teeth as my anger rose and howled at the moon until I heard a strange sound. I stood still and strained to hear it again.
 
 
 
“haooooooooo!”
There it was again. I followed the howl until it seemed that I was right on top of it. In place of the howling, there was a growl. I moved through the bushes until I came upon the source of the sound.
In front of me was a girl! No more than 15 years old same as me. She had long snow white hair, deep blue eyes, and was mildly filled out. She was tattered and bruised and wore only scrapes of cloth that barely covered her “parts” except for a ring on her finger and a necklace with a metal tag on the front.. The instant I caught a glimpse of her, my heart jumped. It wasn't because she nearly naked, but because of how beautiful she was.
She was huddled against a tree and threatening to bite and scratch like a dog would. I just stood there and stared for a few seconds be fore I came to my senses.
It was 20 degrees out and if I didn't do something she would freeze. So even though I was hesitant to approach, naked or not, I had to help. I rushed to her side and took off my jacket. I tried to put it on her but she resisted and tried to scratch me. I grabbed her hand to stop her and the instant I did I felt a twang I my heart. The pains, sadness, anguish, and fear was almost too much to bear. I placed a hand on my heart and she placed a hand on hers. It was then that I realized that it was her feelings that I was experiencing.
She settled down and I took the chance to put the jacket on her as well as tie my shirt around her waist so it hung down over her legs. I still had to do more. At this rate she was a goner. She was shivering so bad that I thought her head would fall off and she needed food.
I looked at her necklace's tag. It said “Yuko”. Maybe it was her name?
 
 
“Yuko?” I inquired
She turned to me. Her face blank and her eyes void of Life.
         “Yuko , do you have someplace to stay?”
“…” She said nothing, but shook her head.
“W-would you like to stay with me and my family?” I extended out my hand to her.
A spark of hope flashed in her eyes. She reached out and took my hand. I stood her up but she quickly fell back down with a yelp of pain. I checked out her leg only to find that her ankle was sprained. She began to whimper. I think she was asking me to carry her. I lifted her into my arms with a smile on my face as she nuzzled into my cold chest.
Hey- haha- stop. That tickles.” Her warm body felt good due to the freezing weather.
I walked through the forest, asking the beautiful girl in my arms several questions like who she was and why she was there but all she did was stare at me and smile so innocently that it made me blush. Since we were talking the weather went unnoticed and when I stopped it hit me like a brick wall. I began to shiver and my teeth started to chatter. I felt a strange new warmth envelope my body. I looked down and she had wrapped her arms around my neck in an attempt to keep me warm. I smiled at her and held her tighter. I increased my pace and soon we came upon my house.
As I walked through the door I was greeted by a chorus of “who's she” and “why the hell is she naked”.
“Grrrrrrrrr.” hissed Yuko, sensing aggression.
“Shhh, don't worry, they're family.” I whispered.
She looked up at me with her big eyes and settled back into my arms.
“Now mom, dad, can you get some food ready for our guest? I think she's hungry. I'll tell you all about it once we get her settled in.”
I hurried upstairs and laid her down on my bed while Suzuka went to her room and got Yuko some cloths.
“Are you feeling better?” I asked her as I pulled the blankets over her.
She gave me a sweet smile and nodded. I smiled back as.
Suzuka walked in with a handful of cloths and shooed me out.
“Hey what gives?”
“Girl changing. No boys allowed, duh” She answered matter-of-factly and slammed the door in my face.