Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Love finally found ❯ Jealousy unknown ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Claps extended from the honey crazed girls as the tall, silent boy walked out, a toddler resting upon his shoulders, one leg on either shoulder. A pink bunny rightfully called Usa-chan held in a small left arm, right hand rubbing the sleep from his eyes from the long nap he’d taken after school. He gave his largest loli-shota smile to the girls as he was pulled from the boy’s shoulder’s and rested down onto a couch, his guardian taking the seat beside at the edge.

“Hunni-san you’re so cute!” A few of the girls murmured, home made cakes had been brought and pushed at the small boy, a delicate silver fork resting beside the cake on expensive china plates. Mitsukuni Haninozuka’s eyes widened to the size of dinner plates.

“It all smells so good!” He exclaimed, ready to dig in before stopped abruptly stopped by Takashi Morinozuka, a fellow senor, and his guardian .

“Mitsukuni.” He warned, the boy taking the hint that not all the cake would be permitted to eat today, though brown puppy dog eyes looked up at his friend, who, remained firm even through a small smile quickly snuck to the boy. A few fan girl screams escaped their customers at the moment shared between the boys, more compliments showered over the blonde as he took a bite from every piece, then, could no longer hold himself back, and took a few pieces of the cake, the rest, pushed back from the boy by Mori, despite the cries from the girl that the little loli should get to taste every piece, Hunni held no complaint.

Haruhi Fujioka, flickered her eyes over at the pair, smiling at the cute little adult, knowing he was still an adult, though the girls surrounding him treated him like a little brother, never even putting a second thought in their actions. Haruhi’s attention was brought back to her customers, as well all girls, four in all, though oblivious to the fact Haruhi was also, a female.

Kyoya Ootori stood in the corner as always, making notes, though closest to Tamaki Suou, Dubbed the King host, and president of the Ouran high school host club. Tamaki, giving a girl his famous host smile, claiming to hold deep love for her as a kiss was extended to her delicately on the knuckles of her left hand, held in his own causing the girl to faint. Had it not been for Tamaki’s actions, she would have fallen from her chair.

The Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru, playing their twincest act for the ladies, Hikaru as always, the more dominant of the two. Both muttering something about Kaoru’s hand getting burned from a bit of tea, more screams from the girls filling the room.

“Time’s up girls.” Kyoya’s voice sprang forth, his best host smile falling along his lips as a clap was given before he helped usher the girls out of the room. Hunni still munching happily on cake, waved happily at the girls, though his mind was all but taken on the thought of his heavenly sweets that the girls had brought him.

Haruhi walked her customers to the door, the ‘natural rookie’ gave a smile, head tilted slightly as the door was closed behind the last few girls and a sigh given. She moved to get a broom, and clean up as always hoping to earn some extra points with Kyoya in paying off her debt after breaking that damned vase, the uniforms, contacts, and everything else that had been added onto her debt by the book keeping, shadow king: Kyoya.

“Haruhi! My daughter! Leave it to the janitors!” Tamaki’s voice rang forth, dancing gracefully toward Haruhi, getting aimed at with the broom in an attempt to trip him before a hug, though an attempt at avoiding it had been attempted, was inevitable.

“You are not my father! Let me go!” She struggled against the hug, holding her close to the blonde’s chest with a groan. “Mori-senpai, help!” She begged, within the blink of an eye Mori had left Hunni’s side, and had ended up with Haruhi sitting on one arm, the other had a hand in the middle of Tamaki’s forehead to hold him back. “Annoying!” She muttered under her breath, causing the male to end up in the darkest corner of the room, sulking.

Hunni looked up seeing Haru-chan in Mori’s arms, causing just a bit of jealousy to sprout from him, and glare at Haruhi before he even knew what was happening. He’d been having interesting dreams about Mori, pang of hurt hit his heart, eyes widening as he let out a slight gasp feeling it.

“Mitsukuni.. What’s wrong?” Takashi had set Haruhi down, moving instantly to kneel in front of Hunni and check him over for any injuries.

“Nothing, Takashi.” The blonde gave a smile, giving the male a hug around the neck as he was lifted up, time to go and meet Hunni’s driver. Takashi though, knew better, and would of course question the boy about it later, when in a better setting, and alone. The pair were the first to leave, Hitachiin twins following suit dragging Haruhi along between them to give her a ride.

“Mom! Those evil twins are dragging off our daughter again!” Tamaki complained to Kyoya, a sigh of grief escaping him.

“Dad. Haruhi is a big girl.” Kyoya muttered blandly, rolling his eyes as he wrote down the last of his numbers. “Come on, Tamaki.. I’ll give you a ride, we need to talk anyway.” Kyoya’s comment caused Tamaki to look up, confusion spread across attractive features before nodding, grabbing his school bag and following suit behind the male.

- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


Hunni clung to Mori’s chest, having been set in the male’s lap on the car ride home, tired eyes closing once more despite the amount of sugar in the teenagers system.

“Mitsukuni, you’re not supposed to go to sleep until after you’ve brushed your teeth.” Mori mumbled, smile showing as his hands combed through the blonde’s locks, without even realizing he was doing it, though no complaints rose from the drowsy form. It was Friday evening, and Mori, as every weekend had gotten permission to stay with his charge until Monday morning when they had school once more.

“I’m tired.” Hunni muttered, speaking fewer words than Mori, caused Mori to worry he had made Hunni mad at him, but again, he did not question it with the driver listening in sitting up in the front seat of the small limo.

The car came to a careful stop in front of Hunni’s home, Mori slowly lifted the boy from the car, and exited the vehicle once the driver had opened the door, and walked in through the front door, as it too, was opened by a maid. Up the steps, and down to the last door of the hall way brought them into the smaller boy’s room, Usa-chan carefully deposited by Mori before taking Hunni on through to his bathroom to brush his teeth.

Mori tenderly sat Hunni on the sink’s edge, getting his tooth brush and things out, almost lovingly beginning to clean the loli’s mouth with a smile. Hunni slowly took over, though he leaned against Mori’s hand, resting protectively on his back to keep him from falling into the sink itself. The toothpaste mixture was spit out, coming out a light pink in the sink until washed away from the icing on the cake. Hunni muttered something, inaudible by Mori, though he understood the boy was sleepy.

“Change.” Mori mumbled, after lifting his charge from the sink, and handing him the pink bunny pajama pants and white tank top. The bath room door was shut behind the boy, the small bed roll was laid out so that Mori would have a place to sleep tonight, two blankets rested atop them, both black, the pillow as well covered in a soft black pillow cover. Mori had laid down on his bed roll, school jacket deposited carefully to his side, where his over night bag rested, but he didn’t feel like changing just yet, knowing once Hunni’s nap was over, they’d be up all night watching whatever his friend wished.

The loli came from the bathroom, rubbing his eyes as his school clothes were thrown into a hamper in the corner of his room, sitting down on his bed, which was low to the ground for more than the fact Hunni wasn’t tall enough to get up on it if it hadn’t been. He didn’t even speak to Mori as he rested down into his bed, big enough for two, a place Mori had rested on occasion with Hunni, but he had not been invited. He debated, against his better judgment he found himself beside Mitsukuni, laying on top of the blankets to keep anyone that peaked in from thinking he had gone farther than he was supposed too.

“Takashi..” Hunni whispered, turning so he could nuzzle into Takashi’s chest, small hands clinging to the fabric of Mori’s dress shirt.

“Yes Mitsukuni?”

“I’m sorry, Takashi..” The tired boy was barely understood, too tired to form his words correctly.

“For what, Mitsukuni?”

“Being jealous of Haru-chan..” Hunni mumbled, cheeks growing red, as his face was hidden against the dress shirt. A large tender hand found it’s way to the boy’s head despite the confusion seeping it’s way into the gentle giant’s mind. Why had Mitsukuni been jealous of Haruhi?

He pondered over what had been said, answering the boy with a small sigh, nodding. “Sleep.” Simply stated, though at a loss for words as he tried to relive the days events. Then, it hit him, eyes widening slightly as he watched the sleeping boy. He had been holding Haruhi, and that made the boy jealous? Was there something remaining unsaid from Hunni?

The giant’s eyes seemed to close as well, petting ceasing, as the hand moved to hold the boy close to his chest, protective over his friend, though something had remained in him, unsaid as well, making him wonder if it wasn’t the same thing fueling Hunni’s jealousy of Haruhi.

Feelings he had, were unheard of, even unaccepted by most and he knew, that it could never be known by anyone, but himself for he was afraid of losing Hunni all together, if it were indeed made known.

“Mine..” Was the only word that escaped the sleeping boy during his nap, fingers hooking tighter into the soft fabric, insuring that Mori would stay with him. The word, made Mori smile, a slight blush creeping into his cheeks as he lost himself into a nap of his own.