Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Love finally found ❯ Secretes Revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A glare across Kyoya’s glasses hid his eyes on the way home, more figures written into his little book as Tamaki stared out across the landscape, the car traveled towards the Ootori property. Though today, unlike any other day, the car turned off onto a hidden drive into a batch of trees. Tamaki hadn’t noticed, Kyoya had planned it.

The door was opened, Tamaki’s first step, landing him on the front step of a small version of the Ootori mansion, though what it didn’t have in size, it made up for in displaying Kyoya’s wealth. Tamaki stopped as soon as he saw the strange building, looking back to see Kyoya at his side. “It’s my guest house.. Thought we could use some privacy from my father tonight.” He mumbled, walking up to the door, a key produced and unlocked the door with a soundless turn. The white door was opened, large stride of the shadow king and he disappeared into the dark entry way. Tamaki took a moment to get over the shock. When had he put this here?

“Come in, Tamaki.” Kyoya mumbled, just a little annoyed by the blonde’s actions.

“Oh.. Sorry..” He whispered under his breath, carefully walking up the steps and into the door. The door slamming behind him caused him to jump and emit a squeal. A smirk fell across Kyoya’s face, hand coming to rest on Tamaki’s shoulder in an attempt to lead him down the hall.

“This way.” He whispered, the smirk clearly heard in his voice. He led the jumpy blonde down the hall, a snicker escaping him as he stumbled over his own feet. He reached in front of the male to open a door, one window allowed the setting sun’s light to shine into the room which also allowed them to see their bags. In one, held Tamaki’s clothing, the other was Kyoya’s. Quick hand flicked on the lights to allow Tamaki to see better, smiling at the gasp. “Sorry.. I only have one bed in here so far.. Hope it’s big enough.” Kyoya mumbled, moving to flip on the hall way lights as well. A smirk still rested along the boy’s lips as he moved towards the kitchen, a lie had been told, but any other room with a bed in it had been locked, the couch removed and left with two reclining chairs. Despite the lush design of the chairs, they weren’t fit to sleep in.

Tamaki was left by himself in the bedroom he and Kyoya would share, just the thought of sleeping next to an unspoken love made butterflies appear in his stomach. His hand trailed back through his hair to brush a few rogue locks from his face.

“Does he know how much I love him?” Tamaki spoke to himself, Kyoya halting in the doorway on his way back into the room. Completely stunned by what had been said.

“I was just asking myself the same question.” Kyoya gave a grin, thankful his glasses continued to hide the expression in his eyes.

- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“Takashi?” A small, tired voice rang out, both hands rubbing his eyes as he shifted trying to figure out what it was holding him down. He gave a slight blush seeing Mori’s arms around him, while his own little body rested almost beneath the gentle giant.

A grunt was given in reply, yawn escaping the giant, neither arm moving. “You still look tired, Mitsukuni.” Came after a moment, blush reaching his own cheeks, though hidden by the shadow across his face until he turned leaving Hunni on top of his chest, legs hanging down against his sides.

“I’m fine..” Hunni mumbled, face growing redder but his face had stolen the shadow Takashi’s had been in moments before. He spied the redness in his friend’s cheek, small hand brushing against the brown mess atop the giant’s head.

“Mitsukuni?” Takashi question, a large hand moving up to Hunni’s back to pull him down to his chest and hug him tightly, lips brushed across the boy’s forehead, unspoken words given in actions. His grip loosened, almost knowing the boy would pull back out of disgust.
“Taka..” He murmured, slowly getting the big picture from such a little action. Mori, had almost never shown this sort of affection, though to Hunni’s pleasure it had been slowly building up for a couple of years. They had the oddest of relationships, and he had hoped, had prayed it would become more. The blonde lowered his face down so it hovered just above the brunette’s, baby blue’s gazing down into gray orbs.

Two pairs of lips hesitantly touched after a long moment of debating, each boy waiting for the other to fight back. The hesitation quickly vanished, and both boys were left flustered, hiding their faces in the hair of the other.

“Takashi.. I-I..” He was stopped by another kiss, this one stronger, held more confidence behind it. The boys were turned over once more, Hunni pushed back into the bed with a careful touch. Takashi, surprised himself that he had done it slowly and began to pull back.

“Mitsukuni..” He looked away. He was the boy’s guardian, it wasn’t supposed to go past friendship. It was never supposed to be this way, and it scared him because he liked it, and because he loved Mitsukuni.

“Takashi I love you!” Was blurted out, fingers clinging to the shirt of the boy above him, tears seemed to be welling up in his eyes thinking these feelings would push his best friend away. Both boys froze as their gazes’ touched once more, static in the air between them, drawing them closer to one another. Two sets of lips almost together again.

“Go to bed already!” Chika burst through the door rudely. Takashi quickly fell from the bed, but not before Chika, Hunni’s little brother, had seen them. “You two were about to..” His eyes widening, slowly taking a step back, door closed behind him, footsteps leading him back into his own room.

Hunni stared at the door, amazed. He knew in the back of his head, Chika wouldn’t remember it. His little brother had been tired, so no one would find out by that source.

“Takashi.. Are you okay?” Hunni slowly peeked over the edge of the bed, biting his lip in a harsh manner, a nervous habit he had in the privacy of his own home. A grunt was given from the face down giant, defeated in his own right. His whole body tense, pained expression across his face. “Takashi.. What’s wrong?” Hunni murmured, slowly moving to sit at his side, reaching out to the boy. Mori jumped up quickly, shaking his head as he headed towards the bathroom. Hunni was left there, sitting alone. Neither boy realized, they both had the same problem.

- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“Kyoya!” Tamaki gasped, quickly backing up, though that only got him as far as the wall. The shadow king followed close behind, one hand coming up to the wall beside the blonde’s head.

“Didn’t you hear what I said you idiot?” He murmured, light whisper washing his breath across the blushing boy’s face. He couldn’t hold the smirk back at the shocked expression. “It’s out.. There’s no hiding it now..” He added quietly, whisper trailing back to an ear, warm breath displacing blonde locks.

“K-K-K..” Tamaki shutter, every muscles tensed beneath his skin.

“What’s wrong, ‘Dad’?” Kyoya teased before pulling away, snort escaping him. “Want someone else? I know your other little crush, Tamaki.. But do you even know what you want?” Kyoya was almost hurt, had been ever since figuring this little fact out, and it threatened to sting at his eyes in the form of water droplets. He paid close enough attention to realize the effect of both his words and actions had had on Tamaki, it hadn’t even taken an actual touch to draw a physical reaction with Tamaki. If the blonde didn’t figure out exactly which one he wanted tonight, Kyoya would tell him exactly what he would get.

“I.. want.. You..” Tamaki hesitantly spoke, though truth behind his words were there in the background, Kyoya wasn’t convinced.

“Who?”

“I want you! Kyoya!” Tamaki took a breath, heart threatening to give out on him. Face was as red as a cherry tomato, eyes held a watery gaze in embarrassment. This wasn’t the host that showed himself to the girls, it was the behind the scenes version of the blonde.

“Glad we see eye to eye, Tamaki.”