Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Love finally found ❯ An unexpected Turn ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A low groan escaped the blonde, still held securely beneath his fellow class mate. His virgin form painfully hard in places only he himself had touched to rid himself of the pain drawn forth from a silly childhood crush. Every soft sound produced from his lips drew a sharp smirk from the one holding him down, fueling his hands to touch lower. Circles had been drawn with nails, leaving behind pinkish red marks around carefully carved abs. The fabric of his shirt had been pulled up to rest coiled on the tan chest but the buttons had been ignored, a few tore in the hurry to rip it up. Pants had been unzipped but the button was impossible to get with only one hand against writhing hips.

“Tamaki. Stop moving.” Came in a soft whisper against blonde locks, warm breath displacing hair and washing across an ear. A gasp was heard but movements were barely stopped, unable to prevent them. Tamaki was slowly getting ready to give in, eyes closed to hide his pupils against the harsh glare still mirrored off of the glasses hovering above his face.

An attempt to answer only brought forth a groan while a pair of wrists continued to fight against the single hand holding them, but the reason of getting free had changed. A scowl came from the Dominant boy and a harsh nip given to produce a low moan. “L-Let me.. Touch you..” Came in a heavy pant, tone lined with need from the submissive one and a hesitant hand released two wrists. The freedom of Tamaki’s wrists were only temporary for a tie was taken off in one abrupt pull and tied around both wrists quickly before being tied to the bed. A light grind was used to distract the Uke.

A gasp was heard, an evil smile turned at the corner’s of the Shadow King’s lips. He leaned down, as if to kiss Tamaki who, in all honesty was wishing for so much more. Lips brushed past each other as if one were a paint brush, painting the other in a rainbow of colors before sliding down his cheek to his ear. A few hot breaths were given to add tension to the silence, a few groans given to the hands playing at the button of his pants.

“How bad?” Kyoya whispered at a painfully slow pace, teasing his new favorite toy.

“B-Ba-” The blonde’s eyes widened, a scream in pleasure given when a firm grip was felt around his hard shaft his hips grinding up against the hand gripping him. “M-More!” He demanded, silenced with an almost violent kiss from his Seme. A light grin showed though quickly disappearing as teeth ground down against pale flesh, nose displacing blonde locks.

The blonde gave a shiver as a the cold air was felt against his legs, the soft swishing of cloth being thrown and landing on the carpeted floor. He felt exposed, but his legs were held firmly out of the way causing him to grow harder feeling a gaze on him. A small chuckle was heard from the dark haired boy, almost evil in it’s tone as if he were planning to further torture the boy than help relieve the identical problem he held himself, although he was much more experienced at hiding ‘it’. More ropes brought into the picture, a silent threat of restraint if the boy didn’t do as he was told, or shown to be more accurate.

At the sound of a knock to the front door the shadow king looked up but only growled and said nothing, though the door soundlessly opened anyway and footfalls came down the hall. “Tamaki-Senpai?” A soft, feminine voice rang out, growing closer to the door at the end of the hall where the angel and devil had relocated themselves to for their ‘play-date’.

The Shadow king murmured a curse under his breath and swiftly slipped on a pair of pants. His glasses righted on his nose and slipped out the door with barely a crack big enough for one to fit their head through. “What is it?” He hissed, Tamaki tried to remain quiet, but already he was caught. His ‘daughter’ had come looking for him, for what? A few harsh whispers were heard, Tamaki couldn’t quite hear what was said but could hear something dropped in the hall and exiting foot falls a little too fast to be pleasant. He tried to go to the girl knowing that what she had been told hadn’t been pleasant but a key being turned in a lock told him that he wasn’t going to be her hero any time soon.