Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Love finally found ❯ Happiness and Betrayal ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To the readers: Thank you for all who have been waiting patiently for my story. I have had a rough time this past year and I'm really trying to get back into writing again, maybe even to finish this series and publish a few more stories I've wrote. I appreciate the few comments. Let me know how you like this one. Happy reading!”]





“Mitsukuni. Wake up, it's time for breakfast.” Takashi murmured quietly into the little blonde's ear, though it was half past noon. He smiled when he heard a soft groan come from the loli-shota and he couldn't help but give a laugh when a nose pushed further up against his neck.

“Taka....no.. Sunday's are sleep days.. not days to wake up before Ten and eat.” He mumbled, having no idea how late it really was. He brushed his lips past the male's jawline as he pulled away to snuggle around his little pink friend, Usa-Chan. “Not yet.” The boy said once more when the giant pulled him to sit up. He rubbed at his eyes, legs stretched out and a few cracks head when he arched backwards to loosen up stiff joints.

“Get dressed, Mitsukuni.” The dark headed boy spoke to him and handed him clothing, waiting patiently for the boy to dress before taking him down the hall to eat. Everyone else had gone, save for a few servants, and had left the pair to take care of themselves.


Haruhi ran as far as her feet would take her, collapsing against the locked front gate. She could feel tears running down her face but she didn't know what else to think. Her head jerked up seeing the shadow king, Kyoya, walking slowly towards her as if he were on a Sunday stroll.

“I told you.. He is mine. I own him and I will own you soon as well. But, I already own you as it is, don't I? You still have a debt to pay and I do intend on forcing you to do it.” He spoke nonchalantly and threw a handkerchief at the girl. “Clean yourself up and get off my property, a car will be here to pick you up and I'd rather you not get tears and dirt in my car.” His voice was cold as he watched her wipe her face and throw the thing back at him.

“I hate being your little slave! I hate you! And I hate Tamaki!” She screamed at him, head lights shining against her pale features and causing her to look away.

“I'll be sure to tell him his second choice no longer wants to have him.” He spoke quietly and turned to walk back to the building after the car had gotten there to pick her up. Haruhi left without so much as looking back with a broken heart left in pieces at the entrance to Kyoya's family home.

When Kyoya entered the room again Tamaki had almost gotten himself untied, sitting up awkwardly with his teeth gnawing at the tie holding his wrists together.

“You've been bad, Tamaki.” Kyoya murmured dangerously and a sadistic gaze traveled along the shirtless boy. “I should punish you but I see your need is no longer as strong as it was.” He added and tilted his head back and forth with a soft click to his tongue.

“What did you say to her?” He demanded, wrists pulling free from their restraints and he stood up angrily to take the boy by the collar.

“What did I say to her? You should be asking what she said to me. She told me she hated you and no longer wished to speak to you unless she had too. She is going to continue working for our club until the end of this year. She should have everything payed off by then.” The shadow king spoke quietly, smirking at the emotional face of the blonde dropping along with his hands. “Now that I've had my fun you may go home.”

“I don't understand why you're doing this.” Tamaki murmured but he didn't argue with the decision to allow himself to go home and he grabbed his bag quickly to escape. He knew Haruhi wouldn't want to see him but he wasn't going to go out of his way to avoid seeing her.

“Goodbye, lover.” Kyoya spoke indifferently, knowing that it would only piss the blonde off that much more. It was what he intended on doing.