Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Ouran's Host Club and Ryumon's Zanga Club! ❯ Ryumon Academy: Operation Merge. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Come on Kione! We will be late for class if you don't hur-" Zion Tatsu had started but before he could finish what he was saying, Kione Kitsune came out of the bathroom naked. Zion stared at her. SHe had the most beatiful curves.. And her Breasts.. Oh yes her soft louscious Breasts. Zion gently placed his hands on Kione's sides and pulled her into a close, romantic kiss. He let his hand's feel her body, every single curve. She moaned softly in ectasy when all of a sudden her cell phone rang. "I'll get it!" Zion said. He quickly ran to the phone and picked it up. "Ello?" He answered in his dreamy voice. "THE SCHOOL HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN!!!!" A loud voice yelled out. It was Kimiko Hiatino. Kione heard her from across the room and froze, she was just putting on her School Uniform; A Red and Blue Miniskirt. "WHAT!?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHUT DOWN!?!?!" Zion yelled into the phone. "JUST THAT! A sign on the front doors said we will be transfering to some place called Ouran High School." Kimiko said. Kione was thinking 'Ouran High School.... Sound's Familiar..' "You mean the school with Hikaru and Kaoru?!?!" Zion said quickly, as if reading Kione's mind. "Yeah!!!! I talked to them the other day.. They said that You, Koyuti, Shizuta, Fu, Luna, Kino, and Tatio could join the Host Club. But Me, Kione, Hizashina, Mezarashi, Kindia, and Suzanna would have to be helpers..." Kimiko said, not very excited. "Oh great! Just great!" Zion Said, Pissed off. Just then Kione took the phone and hung it up. "Zion-Kun... I am so stressed.." She said in her 'Let's have sex right now' kinda voice. "So am i Love.. So am i." Zion said. And with that he took her in his arms and slid off her clothes while taking his off. They then tangled themselves with each other..


To Be Continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P