Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Ouran's Host Club and Ryumon's Zanga Club! ❯ Ouran and Ryumon Meet! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“I hear our friend's are coming over from Ryumon Academy, Hika-Kun.” Kaoru said, bored as usual. Kauro and Hikaru Hitachiin are twins at Ouran High School. They are the Lil-Devil types of the Host Club. “Yeah… Zion-Kun, Kione-Chan, and Ero-Kimiko-Sennin! Hikaru said, casually chuckling. “Hika-Kun!!! That is rude and mean!” Haninozuka Mitsukuni said. Okay here I will stop to tell you about Hunny-Sempai if you don't know him. He has AB blood type (You will see the importance and later chapters), he always carries his stuffed bunny, Bun bun-Chan, around with him. He absolutely adores sweets! Not to mention he is the Loli-Shota type of the Host Club. He is 18. Not to mention he is a Martial Arts Master. “What do you mean, Hunny-Sempai?” Hikaru said, smirking, knowing exactly what he did. “You called Kimi-Chan a pervert!” Hunny-Sempai exclaimed! “But it is tr-“ Hikaru started. Before he could finish he noticed Haruhi Fujioka and Tamaki Suou at the door. Before I go further. Tamaki Suou: 18, Blonde, Princly Type, Idiot. Haruhi Fujioka: Brown Hair, Smart, Wants to become a lawyer, is a girl but in disguise. She owes the Host Club a lot of money so she acts as a guy until she can pay them off. “Tamaki-Sempai! There are other people here so could you please refrain from kissing.” Kyouya said, clearly pissed off. Kyouya Ootori: Little is known about him. He usually keeps to himself and has black hair. Everything he does is for profit. His blood type is AB and Tamaki and the twins refer to him as the Shadow King…. Haruhi just stood there confused. Then the door opened and in stepped Zion, Kimiko, Kione, and Suzana. “What's Goin-“ Zion started. “Tamaki Suou again… Right?” Suzana said. “Yeah,” Haruhi said, “Who the heck are you people?” “We are.. Not we were Ryumon Academy's Zanga Club!” The Ryumon Students all said…..
 
TO BE CONTINUED!