Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Momorella ❯ Ch 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*************

Momorella

By: Megalabisia

Chapter 10

Everyone had gone Kiley sat next to Momo on the bed.

"Why won't you talk to me?" He asked.

"You saw what I did with him. You can't love me anymore." She said starting to cry.

"Misao told me why. I wish you would have told me. I understand and I think it takes a great amount of compassion to sacrifice so much for someone else." He said kissing her.

"But our vows I broke them." She stated.

"Then we will have to make new vows." He said.

He knelt down before her. "Momo Adachi will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes." She yelled throwing her arms around him.

**************

The ceremony was performed by their waterfall. Momo was dressed in an amazing white gown she wore her mother's opal necklace for luck. She held Ryo's arm as he walked her down the aisle to her awaiting Husband to be. Misao was her maid of honor and Kako and some of the other servants were her brides maids.

The priest began the ceremony. They exchanged vows and rings. Finally they were officially man and wife.

Kiley kissed his bride.

He was now rich beyond his wildest dreams. Misao and Ryo had agreed to move in with the happy couple.

Momo had heard that prince Toji was rumored to have taken a most awful dark haired woman as his wife. But Momo didn't care she loved Kiley so much for everything he was.

And they all lived happily ever after. The end

Author note: I hope you have all enjoyed this little fic. Let me know what you think.