Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Horrors of the Thing We Call Love ❯ Finding a Job ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: All respects towards the artist who wrote and created this manga
 
A.N.: Sorry, hopefully this is clearer, hope you like it! Please review!
 
 
“Hopefully, I can find a job here.” A woman said as she walked through the buzzing town of Chinatown. She's been here before when she was younger with her family, her mother said to her once that if you can not find a job anywhere else, come here.
Great advice mom, she thought vainly. She recently just moved Los Angeles two months ago, and she was attending college here at the University of Moving Art. But her parents disapprove this, since they wanted her to become a Lawyer or a doctor of some sorts. `Come back when you decide to grow up and do something with your life that will be useful and helpful!' her mother had said to her when she kicked her out of the house with no money to get enough food. Of course she had what her father left her when he died but that's only enough to pay the rent and a little of the college. She got all her phone calls and she denied all the jobs she had applied too. Then she remember one application she forgotten, the application to a pet shop. She always loved animals and they always seemed to love her too. So it only seemed reasonable to give it a try. The owner seemed very nice.
When she walked down the stairs she opened the door...
“Hello!” she yelled.
“Yes” a smooth voice replied, “How may I help you?”
“Hi, my name is Arnua Hottz” the woman answered, “I came by last week for an application…”
“Ahh...” the man said,” You're the young woman my grandfather talked about. I'm sorry but I'm filling in for him…Might you step into my office?”
“Yes, of course!” Arnua said eagerly and followed him, not sure what she was really getting herself into…